dgskydive

El Zanati (the man behind the man) gave money to HLF Foundation

They are terrorist organizations. Doesnt matter who they are trying to kill. If this dude gave knowingly, you have to question his motive with the Mosque. If you dont then you are just closing your eyes and hoping that nothing bad happens.

So why did you never post anything about the IRA?

Both HLF and IRA do not bomb targets in the US. So why the fear of HLF but not IRA?

You can call me a biggot, say that I hate and am intolerant. It just shows that you know NOTHING about me what so ever. All the people that oppose the Mosque are asking, is for it to be built somewhere else. Nobody said DONT build one. They just asked not to build it there.

At what distance from ground zero is a mosque acceptable?

So why did you never post anything about the IRA?

Because we are talking about the Mosque. This wasnt a discussion about the IRA.

Both HLF and IRA do not bomb targets in the US. So why the fear of HLF but not IRA?

How do you know that money from Hamas isnt supporting terror other then in the middle east?
Dom

At what distance from ground zero is a mosque acceptable?

I dont know...maybe somewhere that was not covered in ash and rubble from the towers. Maybe not right next to a building that was hit by one of the engines from one of the planes. Maybe less then shouting distance from where people that jumped from buildings landed and leaked blood all over the streets because the just wanted out of the fire that was burning them alive.
Dom

You can call me a biggot, say that I hate and am intolerant. It just shows that you know NOTHING about me what so ever. All the people that oppose the Mosque are asking, is for it to be built somewhere else. Nobody said DONT build one. They just asked not to build it there.

Rubbish. Lots of people have said don't build one.

You can't on the one hand say that you think that the mosque's backers have links to terrorism and on the other hand say that your only problem with it is where it is.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I dont know...maybe somewhere that was not covered in ash and rubble from the towers. Maybe not right next to a building that was hit by one of the engines from one of the planes. Maybe less then shouting distance from where people that jumped from buildings landed and leaked blood all over the streets because the just wanted out of the fire that was burning them alive.

Sounds like any business or organization with ties to Saudi Arabia should be banned from that area as well. Do you agree?

You can't on the one hand say that you think that the mosque's backers have links to terrorism and on the other hand say that your only problem with it is where it is.

The original dispute was over where it was being built. People protested the location. Since they wouldn't move it or even really discuss it. People starting digging for dirt. Now they are finding it.
Dom

Timothy McVeigh was protesting America.

Protesting the government on behalf of its citizens.

If you are so scared of Muslims, you should be just as scared of Americans. Both groups have nutcases that blow things up.

But then, fear isn't rational, is it......

Rubbish. Lots of people have said don't build one.

Nope - but we can multitask, can't we?

Let me ask you this:
If your cousin asked for bus fare, you gave it to him, and then found out that he was using the bus fare to go assault someone. Would you say something about it?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Timothy McVeigh was protesting America.

Protesting the government on behalf of its citizens.

If you are so scared of Muslims, you should be just as scared of Americans. Both groups have nutcases that blow things up.

But then, fear isn't rational, is it......

Sometimes it is.

I would have more fear of the Tim Mcveigh types, but the ratio of not only the number of participants, but the number of incidents of the TM types to the Islamic Radicals is so heavily slanted it is obvious to almost everyone (you excluded) why this is a bunk argument.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My head is not buried in the sand buddy. If it was, i would be saying. Leave these guys alone, they just want to build a center where everyone can play and swim and learn about each other. It will be great!!

When in fact, everyday something new is found that keeps pointing right towards the fact that there are criminals at work building this Mosque. Criminals that may be supporting Hamas. If they can support Hamas, they are more then capable of supporting other terrorist organizations.
Dom

Well they have a paper trail of him donating money to HLF. Through his lawyer he admitted giving money to them. So that is a given at this point. They will investigate him and we will find out.

Although. It they find that he did do that knowingly. Some people on here will say it is all a conspiracy to keep the Muslims down and ignore that fact that he would be a terrorist supporting criminal at that point.

Oh and as far as HLF goes, it is documented and people are sitting in jail right now as a result of the support to Hamas.
Dom

[Quote]
Chop his head off with a sword dipped in pigs blood. Then throw his body into a grave and cover it with pigs blood. Televise it all. Make sure that Al Jazzera gets a copy. Once they see they won't get into Paradise. They will stop messing with us.

I believe it was Black Jack Pershing that did that once. Lined up a bunch of Muslim Terrorists and shot them with bullets dipped in pigs blood, then poured it on em in there mass grave. He left one guy alive to tell the tale and let him go. There wasn't another attack on westerners for something like 50 years after he did that.

They aren't afraid to die if they think they are getting into heaven. Why not show em that if they get caught they aren't going to get to heaven?
[/Quote]

You didn’t even think about the using a pig in relation to a Mosque, yet you seem to have an infantile preoccupation in using pigs to offend Muslims.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1300494#1300494

[Quote]
it is about religion and if you really think about it. HUMAN RIGHTS. Islam likes to strip that, from even believers. Just ask a female Muslim. Oh wait... you cant. They will stone her to death.
[/Quote]

Again you demonstrate an ignorant prejudice against Muslims.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3934163#3934163

[Quote]
Is it not obvious that the Muslim World considers the West the enemy? Is it not obvious that this religion really doesn't tolerate much at all (even if it is supposed to). If they had more money and a bigger Army, they would be bombing us right now.
[/Quote]

Maybe education is the problem here. This paranoia that somehow 1.6 Billion Muslims are intolerant of the West demonstrates a wilful desire to follow ones prejudices in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. You also seem to be unaware that ‘the Muslims’ don’t actually have an army so you need not worry about it getting ‘bigger’.
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3922603#3922603

[Quote]
The negative I see comes from the leaders of Muslim States. It comes from the likes of Bin Laden and the Taliban. It comes from the way that countries like Pakistan cant even be straight with us when they say they are our allies and allow murders to run free within their borders. It comes from when Muslim countries allow terrorist groups to train and plan attacks with no regard for the lives of my family and friends and my beliefs.
[/Quote]

You should be aware that neither Bin Laden or the Taliban are leaders of any Muslim State as you put it. Your knowledge of world affairs is again shown to be so limited as to be non existent as Pakistan is in a state of virtual civil war in many areas due to their governments on going war against Islamist terrorists. (You may want to learn the difference between Islamist and Islamic).

[Quote]
I believe that the vast majority of the Muslim world does see us as the enemy and will stop at nothing to see this country destroyed.
[/Quote]
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3922628#3922628
You express a paranoia that 1.6 Billion people in this world are somehow plotting the downfall of the USA... If that were so believe me it would have happened by now.

[Quote]
'I guess I do have an anti Muslim stance'
[/Quote]

Sorry to say it but by your own admission you are a bigot. You are clearly in need of a good education and wider world view, open your mind, intolerance and hatred will just eat you up. Try travelling outside of the USA, Moroco is nice at this time of year. I'm going to stop now, because quite frankly this is like shooting fish in a barrel.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3922590#3922590
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

it is about religion and if you really think about it. HUMAN RIGHTS. Islam likes to strip that, from even believers. Just ask a female Muslim. Oh wait... you cant. They will stone her to death.

Again you demonstrate an ignorant prejudice against Muslims.

http://www.dropzone.com/...post=3934163#3934163

Do I really need to go and post a bunch of links to all the ways women are stripped of their human rights? I can post pics and everything if you want.

Maybe education is the problem here. This paranoia that somehow 1.6 Billion Muslims are intolerant of the West demonstrates a wilful desire to follow ones prejudices in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. You also seem to be unaware that ‘the Muslims’ don’t actually have an army so you need not worry about it getting ‘bigger’.
http://www.dropzone.com/...post=3922603#3922603

I see evidence everyday that Muslims kill each other over a different interpretations of Islam. I see evidence everyday that Muslims want to kill westerners.

Islam does have an Army. Just because they all don't fly the same colors doesn't mean it is not an Army. I will agree it is not a typical Army, but it is an Army.

You should be aware that neither Bin Laden or the Taliban are leaders of any Muslim State as you put it. Your knowledge of world affairs is again shown to be so limited as to be non existent as Pakistan is in a state of virtual civil war in many areas due to their governments on going war against Islamist terrorists. (You may want to learn the difference between Islamist and Islamic).

Bin Laden is not a leader of a country...correct. Those two sentences are separate from each other.

A lot of people would differ with you about the Taliban. They did rule Afghanistan. And will again after we leave.

Your knowledge of world affairs is again shown to be so limited as to be non existent as Pakistan is in a state of virtual civil war in many areas due to their governments on going war against Islamist terrorists. (You may want to learn the difference between Islamist and Islamic).

Why is Pakistan in a civil war? Hmmmm? Because you cannot have a true democratic Govt when Islam is involved. The Religious types move in and then turn on the govt.

You express a paranoia that 1.6 Billion people in this world are somehow plotting the downfall of the USA... If that were so believe me it would have happened by now.

It is happening now. People like you that refuse to see it are only helping them. But that is ok as long as we dont offend their religion.

Sorry to say it but by your own admission you are a bigot. You are clearly in need of a good education and wider world view, open your mind, intolerance and hatred will just eat you up. Try travelling outside of the USA, Moroco is nice at this time of year. I'm going to stop now, because quite frankly this is like shooting fish in a barrel.

I do have a bias against Muslims. Once I don't have to worry about them blowing me up on the subway going to work. I will change that story.

I have traveled probably just as much as you have. I have been to every continent and have lived more then a 3rd of my life outside of the U.S. I don't base my opinion on random thoughts. Every place I have ever been, Islam has been at odds with the culture of that country.
Dom

Excellent, let me start looking for the posts made in this forum against the American support and funding of the religous war in Ireland....

not that many out there....none by you either.

I can't seem to find any posts by you condemning the Ft. Hood shooter, or the Ft. Dix attempt, or the Times Square attempt...you SURE you want to go that route?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706