skyrider

Two Resume's

I haven't seen ANY demonstrated leadership ability. If you would read for comprehension instead of just positioning for your next attack, I'd be more inclined to lend credence to your comments.

Well after all the exemplary leadership by the rePUBIClown presidents we have had in the last 50 years.. I am sure you dont even know what it looks like when you see it.

Because bent over and bowing is always better than standing up and respect.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I haven't seen ANY demonstrated leadership ability. If you would read for comprehension instead of just positioning for your next attack, I'd be more inclined to lend credence to your comments.

Well after all the exemplary leadership by the rePUBIClown presidents we have had in the last 50 years.. I am sure you dont even know what it looks like when you see it.

How many democratic gay scandals have we had in this millenia???

Somehow I dont think Obama is going there, since unlike so many of the Family Values types who doth protest way too much.... and also .. since Michelle is taking care of business:ph34r:

I think you'd be hard-pressed to find many people who aren't ardent conservative partisans who equate GW Bush as president with "respect", and (FWIW) virtually nobody outside the US who does. In the world of grownups, "bully" does not equal "respect."

Somehow I dont think Obama is going there, since unlike so many of the Family Values types who doth protest way too much.... and also .. since Michelle is taking care of business:ph34r:

So knee jerk reaction for you is to correlate Obama, bent over and gay.

Got it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I think you'd be hard-pressed to find many people who aren't ardent conservative partisans who equate GW Bush as president with "respect", and (FWIW) virtually nobody outside the US who does. In the world of grownups, "bully" does not equal "respect."

You assume that I was referring to GWB.

You assume that I was referring to GWB.

No, I assume that you're referring to the "bowing" connected with Obama that gave conservatives on this forum an erection lasting longer than 4 hours* at the opportunity to get a bash in at him. And to that, I'm saying, via one illustrative example, if you will, that your concept of the kind of president who does and does not command "respect" is something I strongly disagree with.

*Call your doctor.

No, I assume that you're referring to the "bowing" connected with Obama that gave conservatives on this forum an erection lasting longer than 4 hours* at the opportunity to get a bash in at him. And to that, I'm saying, via one illustrative example, if you will, that your concept of the kind of president who does and does not command "respect" is something I strongly disagree with.

So you advocate that the POTUS bowed. I get that. I am sorry if you don't think that the President of the United States should not "Bow".

So you advocate that the POTUS bowed. I get that. I am sorry if you don't think that the President of the United States should not "Bow".

Ok Ok... I know you would much prefer to go back to those Manly man to man kisses but he can't be there for you any more:ph34r::ph34r:

So knee jerk reaction for you is to correlate Obama, bent over and gay.

Got it.

She Seems to have missed the point completly it ment he bows to other leaders! [:/]

So you advocate that the POTUS bowed.

So you advocate beating your wife.
Debate like an adult and we can have an intelligent discussion. Otherwise, don't waste my time.

I agree.

However, My statement has about 100% more of a chance of being true compared to your statement.

My statement is based on what you posted.

And to that, I'm saying, via one illustrative example, if you will, that your concept of the kind of president who does and does not command "respect" is something I strongly disagree with.

. . . It seems pretty obvious by the above statement that you are conveying that you strongly disagree with the concept of a POTUS that will not "Bow".

How can he do better?
Well for starters. his pr dept sucks.

Marketing won the election and the honeymoon. If that's not doing well, he has NOTHING else left - the rest is an empty shell. PR is his only club in the bag. We elected a poster and a series of sound bites - now we're surprised we got thin air for leadership?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Can anyone post examples of Obama's lack of leadership (please not related to bowing to foreign leaders, that horse is covered in flies) and contrast them with examples of Presidential leadership they admire? I'm really not seeing how Obama's leadership has been any different from any other modern President's.

I'm not talking about his policies, you can disagree with those all day long. I just don't see the leap to a lack of leadership.

Here's my thinking: you can't simultaneously decry all the policies that Obama has successfully put into law (healthcare, finance reform, stimulus) and then also complain that his leadership is ineffective. It's either one or the other.

- Dan G

Can anyone post examples of Obama's lack of leadership......... I'm really not seeing how Obama's leadership has been any different from any other modern Presidents'.

QED -

:PI'll also be adding you to the Obama = "GWB+" list

{then running off to the other room to chortle and claim victory due to contrivance and misinterpretation of SC comments -

everbody's doing it}

and if you argue, I'll just point you at the misuse of the apostrophe - don't make me play that card...don't do it

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

(posting for others)

ah Ha!!

rehmwa has no real answer other than pap and noise - VICTORY IS not his, it's MINE!!

(just getting ahead of the standard post pattern)

{{insert extensive cut and pastes on non-related material from fringe websites}}

and if you argue, I'll just point you at the misuse of the apostrophe - don't make me play that card...don't do it

Well, good sir, I've edited my apostrophe mistake, and will now vehemently deny I ever made it. If you bring it up again, I will demand ad nauseum that you provide links, and when you are unable to do so will harp on it in every thread you post to. Of course, I will not name you directly, just reference, "A certain poster.." but all the cool kids will know who I'm talking about.

- Dan G

so be it

and the games begin

{random link to the bunny/pancake photo - because only 2 posters every even open open up links that don't have 'boobies' somewhere in the text}

so be it

and the games begin

{random link to the bunny/pancake photo - because only 2 posters every even open open up links that don't have 'boobies' somewhere in the text}

Your syntax is atrocious!

so be it

and the games begin

Is that "ever even" or "every evening"? Jus' askin'.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

So you advocate that the POTUS bowed.

So you advocate beating your wife.
Debate like an adult and we can have an intelligent discussion. Otherwise, don't waste my time.

So, talking about erections lasting over 4 hours is "debating like an adult', then?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

can you make that clicky - it doesn't work

(what were the rest of you posting about?)

...2 posters every even open open up links that don't have 'boobies' somewhere in the text}

Is that "ever even" or "every evening"? Jus' askin'.

ok - let's parse it out for the simple minded in the crowd - you know who you are (or maybe you don't).,,,,

Every Even Open Open

Every = "ever" but not really = hardly ever
Even = smooth and level = Even
Open Open = multiple open = opens

thusly

"hardly ever even opens" up links.......yada yada

sigh - it's not really my fault you don't do the thinking up front

Bump, because I actually want to here people's responses to my question:

Can anyone post examples of Obama's lack of leadership (please not related to bowing to foreign leaders, that horse is covered in flies) and contrast them with examples of Presidential leadership they admire? I'm really not seeing how Obama's leadership has been any different from any other modern President's.

I'm not talking about his policies, you can disagree with those all day long. I just don't see the leap to a lack of leadership.

Here's my thinking: you can't simultaneously decry all the policies that Obama has successfully put into law (healthcare, finance reform, stimulus) and then also complain that his leadership is ineffective. It's either one or the other.

- Dan G

Bump, because I actually want to here people's responses to my question:

AS IF...
Dude.. here is the real reason

He's a baaaaaaad leader....... the bug brain says so every day when he sends me messages......

Sadly, this forum has ended up as being nothing but a study of extremes.

People post useless/inaccurate threads just to get a reaction out of others.

Logical discourse is long since dead - if it ever existed at all around here.

In short, I wouldn't hold out much hope for a reasonable answer to your question.