skyrider

The New Black Panther Party

What have they done lately?

I'm not sure who we're talking about now. KKK, NBPP, Tea Party, Libs, R-Wingers?

If you're asking about the NBPP....voter intimidation and calls for violence.

I really don't care the NBPP is "hate group"; let 'em hate, its their right. Its the voter intimidation and unjustified calls for violence against Americans that bothers me.

>Lately is the key word

Ah yes. Lately we have the three right wingers who were arrested with a van full of weapons, claiming they were going to try to assassinate Obama. Fortunately they are in jail now.

(Apologists - start typing!)

>Lately is the key word

Ah yes. Lately we have the three right wingers who were arrested with a van full of weapons, claiming they were going to try to assassinate Obama. Fortunately they are in jail now.

:D

Ya
We all know only the right is evil

You can put your head back in the sand now

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

What have they done lately?

What have the KKK done lately?

Past is prologue

Well, then you understand the concern over the NBPP and voting issues - after all, 'past is prologue'.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>Lately is the key word

Can we use the same excuses the NBPP apologists are using?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I don't know, never claimed to. But rushmc said that it was leftist anti-tea party groups who were the active terrorist groups lately. I was asking him what he was talking about.

Do you have an answer for him, or just a redirect?

- Dan G

I don't know, never claimed to. But rushmc said that it was leftist anti-tea party groups who were the active terrorist groups lately. I was asking him what he was talking about.

I don't know that I'd consider them terrorist, but SEIU certainly hasn't been 'playing nice'.

Gladney getting beaten by SEIU goons (NAACP then defended him said he was an 'Uncle Tom').

The old guy that got his finger bitten off by a much younger SEIU goon.

The 'rally' on the banker's lawn (don't recall the name off the top of my head), also SEIU.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I don't know that I'd consider them terrorist, but SEIU certainly hasn't been 'playing nice'.

Gladney getting beaten by SEIU goons (NAACP then defended him said he was an 'Uncle Tom').

The 'rally' on the banker's lawn (don't recall the name off the top of my head), also SEIU.

I believe there was a mass killer not too long ago who had writings he hated Bush and R's. Of course that did not stay in the news long after that was found out.

The media was saying for a long time the tea party would cause problems . None yet that I know of
Abraham Lincoln

Everything I've read about that incident seems to indicate that it was a few hotheads (Gladney included) who got into a fight. I don't think it's very good evidence that the SEIU as an organization is condoning violence.

Considering the biter was never identified, it's kind of hard to pin that on SEIU.

That incident was kind of out there (and reported by nobody but Briebart, so I find it hard to believe) but still not evidence of organized "terrorism".

I'd still love some example from rushmc of left-wing anti-Tea Party groups "acting out".

- Dan G

I believe there was a mass killer not too long ago who had writings he hated Bush and R's. Of course that did not stay in the news long after that was found out.

The media was saying for a long time the tea party would cause problems . None yet that I know of

So, what you're saying is that you have absolutely nothing to back up your claim that recently active terrorists were left-wing anti-Tea Party groups?

- Dan G

So, what you're saying is that you have absolutely nothing to back up your claim that recently active terrorists were left-wing anti-Tea Party groups?

No, that is not what I am saying
Abraham Lincoln

Everything I've read about that incident seems to indicate that it was a few hotheads (Gladney included) who got into a fight. I don't think it's very good evidence that the SEIU as an organization is condoning violence.

As I recall, there is video of the event. Maybe you need to get your information from a wider range of sources.

Considering the biter was never identified, it's kind of hard to pin that on SEIU.

I beg your pardon - the biter was evidently affiliated with MoveOn.org and not SEIU.

That incident was kind of out there (and reported by nobody but Briebart, so I find it hard to believe) but still not evidence of organized "terrorism".

Only reported by Brietbart? Excuse me???

CNN Money is Brietbart?

The Washington Examiner is Brietbart?

Investors Business Daily?

SF Examiner?

Yup - you *DEFINITELY* need to get your info from a wider range of sources.

Additionally...

The only ones acting anything out lately have been Bush hating anti Tea Party lefty's

He doesn't mention organized terrorism in his post. In fact, the only mention of 'organized terrorism' in the thread seems to be....yours.

I'd still love some example from rushmc of left-wing anti-Tea Party groups "acting out".

I'm sure you would - it's easier to discredit him for spelling mistakes or posting links from a news aggregator (drudge).
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Other than the fact that the only person making that claim is YOU?

I posted the quote of his actual post, above.

Way to move the target, though.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

As I recall, there is video of the event. Maybe you need to get your information from a wider range of sources.

As I recall, the video doesn't show anything like an organized "beating". It is low level fisticuffs.

I beg your pardon - the biter was evidently affiliated with MoveOn.org and not SEIU.

Okay, so we can strike that one off the list.

Only reported by Brietbart?

I stand corrected. My Google-fu was weak today. Either way, not exactly what I'd call a big deal.

He doesn't mention organized terrorism in his post. In fact, the only mention of 'organized terrorism' in the thread seems to be....yours.

No, what he said was:

The only ones acting anything out lately have been Bush hating anti Tea Party lefty's

That was in response to Amazon's long (too long to quote here) post about right wing hate groups. Someone else used the word terrorism, but I'm okay with hate group if you want to pick nits.

I'm sure you would - it's easier to discredit him for spelling mistakes or posting links from a news aggregator (drudge).

Still would. And I haven't called out anyone for spelling errors or link posting, you must have me confused with someone who did.

- Dan G

As I recall, the video doesn't show anything like an organized "beating". It is low level fisticuffs.

Two or three mean beating a 130 lb diabetic is 'low level fisticuffs'. Ok.

Only if MoveOn isn't on the political left anymore.

I stand corrected. My Google-fu was weak today. Either way, not exactly what I'd call a big deal.

Of course it's not. Just like the NBPP voter intimidation isn't.

N.B. - I'm told the correct spelling is "Breitbart" - mea culpa.

No, what he said was:

That was in response to Amazon's long (too long to quote here) post about right wing hate groups. Someone else used the word terrorism, but I'm okay with hate group if you want to pick nits.

Seems like I've given examples of 'lefties acting out', as Rush mentions.

Still would. And I haven't called out anyone for spelling errors or link posting, you must have me confused with someone who did.

Sorry - I must have mistaken you with some of the usual suspects, what with the stuff about 'only Breitbart' and all.

Or maybe it was where you told him "I know that's what Rush, Beck, and Hannity tell you, but use your own intellect for a change."

Or maybe where you mention his "Limbaugh ruled world".

I guess I'm just mistaken, after all.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Two or three mean beating a 130 lb diabetic is 'low level fisticuffs'. Ok.

Only if MoveOn isn't on the political left anymore.

Of course it's not. Just like the NBPP voter intimidation isn't.

N.B. - I'm told the correct spelling is "Breitbart" - mea culpa.

No, what he said was:

Seems like I've given examples of 'lefties acting out', as Rush mentions.

Sorry - I must have mistaken you with some of the usual suspects, what with the stuff about 'only Breitbart' and all.

Or maybe it was where you told him "I know that's what Rush, Beck, and Hannity tell you, but use your own intellect for a change."

Or maybe where you mention his "Limbaugh ruled world".

I guess I'm just mistaken, after all.

Been busy cleaning up after a storm
So
Thank You Mike
Nicely done:)
Abraham Lincoln

Now would you like to come up with a cogent argument why you believe many of those groups do not belong on that list? I mean they do wrap themselves in patriotic symbols and believe in Christian Identity, the flag and apple pie.

You must have me confused with some other poster. In never made those claims or inferences. The list is irrelevant to my point. I just wondered what makes a hate group "right wing" vs "left wing," in your opinion. In other words, if I were to want to start a hate group, and get a good website, and pass out literature, and hold meetings with people of like mind, and I came to you and said - Hey Ms. Amazon, what kind of hate group are we? How would you determine that? What questions would you ask?
The forecast is mostly sunny with occasional beer.

>Lately is the key word

There is not enough room here to post all the BPP bust that have been made in the pasy month!

What ever happened to moderator , in "Mod"? You seem to be more of a antagoniser![:/]

90% of the posts in this thread are redirects. What does the KKK, other hate groups, libs and tea parties have to do with wether or not the NBPP is a hate group?

And WTF does 90% of all hate groups are "right wing" have to do with the NBPP??? That's the most retarded post I've read in this thread, even more retarded than the OP labeling the NBPP as a "terrorist" group.

The only real question is do you think the NBPP is a hate group? Yes or no, and why do you think that?

There have been many links to articles, videos of voter intimidation, videos of NBPP's Chairman, etc... to back up the claim the NBPP is a hate group. They're on the list someone posted of all the "RW" groups.