turtlespeed

Obama Disrespects Again . . .

>So you choose inaction.

Yes. I would rather do nothing than rape someone. I am sure you would choose the same.

And by your own words you wouldn't attempt to stop the attrocities.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>And by your own words you wouldn't attempt to stop the attrocities.

No, those are your words. I would try to stop them by stopping them, not by raping anyone.

Who would?

Why are you drying to distract and divert?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

No, those are your words. I would try to stop them by stopping them, not by raping anyone.

Who would?

Turtle. Turtle-Never wrestle with edited to remove what I'm sure would have been intentionally misconstrued as a personal attack resulting in my banning
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Who would?

Turtle. Turtle-Never wrestle with edited to remove what I'm sure would have been intentionally misconstrued as a personal attack resulting in my banning

But - But - If it's TRUE . . how can it be an attack?

If I said that tree has a 24 inch caliper, then would it be an attack?

Who would?

Not to spoil the fun or anything, but I believe Bill is responding to what you actually wrote, which (I hope) is not what you think you wrote. You (Turtle) said:

If you torture, rape, and murder by someone in your neighborhood, would you do something about it?

Usually I'm OK at trying to guess what you and other literary paragons on this site are trying to say, despite the fractured English (or American), but this one has me stumped. Did you perhaps leave out a couple of words?

And how is drying either distracting or diverting?

Don

Who would?

Not to spoil the fun or anything, but I believe Bill is responding to what you actually wrote, which (I hope) is not what you think you wrote. You (Turtle) said:

If you torture, rape, and murder by someone in your neighborhood, would you do something about it?

Usually I'm OK at trying to guess what you and other literary paragons on this site are trying to say, despite the fractured English (or American), but this one has me stumped. Did you perhaps leave out a couple of words?

Don

Yes, I did, then corrected . . .

Who would?

Don

Your inability to write unambiguous, comprehensible English does not imply that Bill is distracting or diverting when he replies to what you ACTUALLY wrote rather than what you THINK you wrote.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Who would?

Don

Your inability to write unambiguous, comprehensible English does not imply that Bill is distracting or diverting when he replies to what you ACTUALLY wrote rather than what you THINK you wrote.

But he kept responding to the incorrect version even after it was corrected. THAT would be diverting. Don't tell me he didn't - as a moderator he is required to read every post of the forums he moderates.

Again Turtlespeed,

How is the war in Iraq keeping the US free and safe?

Too busy being a troll to answer a question?

I'll answer with a question.

Since the US has chosen not to interfere in many other "torture, rape and murder" even closer in the neighbourhood, this still doesn't explain why the war in Iraq specifically is keeping the US safe and free.

Since there is so much torture, rape and murder going on in other parts of the neighbourhood, one is left to wonder why the US decided to only interfere in that part of the neighbourhood....

I had to hunt for your "correction", and finally found it in the "in reply to" part of a post you wrote in response to Amazon. It's not surprising people missed it there; that's not very legit changing what people are responding to after the fact.

Don

Who would?

Don

But he kept responding to the incorrect version even after it was corrected. THAT would be diverting. Don't tell me he didn't - as a moderator he is required to read every post of the forums he moderates.

You didn't correct it at all. You just snuck in an extra word that wasn't there before in an "in reply to" someone else altogether.

That's yet more intellectual dishonesty from you.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I had to hunt for your "correction", and finally found it in the "in reply to" part of a post you wrote in response to Amazon. It's not surprising people missed it there; that's not very legit changing what people are responding to after the fact.

Don

Next