skyrider

Ticket Please

>what is your issue on getting rid of the high cost, revenue sucking,
>and thieving illegals?

No problem at all; indeed, if we got rid of the high cost, revenue sucking and thieving citizens at the same time, we'd be doing even better.

However, I'm also in favor of keeping the hardworking, uncomplaining, America-supporting, taxpaying illegals and finding a way to let them work legally.

then let them fill out the paperwork and become legal and the problem would be solved. In the mean time send them home and make them earn the trip here and maybe they will apreciate being here more.

Tell us, what paperwork is available to be filled out by a hardworking, uncomplaining, America-supporting, taxpaying foreigner who wants to come and work here in a chicken plant or as a farm worker?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>and thieving illegals?

No problem at all; indeed, if we got rid of the high cost, revenue sucking and thieving citizens at the same time, we'd be doing even better.

However, I'm also in favor of keeping the hardworking, uncomplaining, America-supporting, taxpaying illegals and finding a way to let them work legally.

then let them fill out the paperwork and become legal and the problem would be solved. In the mean time send them home and make them earn the trip here and maybe they will apreciate being here more.

Tell us, what paperwork is available to be filled out by a hardworking, uncomplaining, America-supporting, taxpaying foreigner who wants to come and work here in a chicken plant or as a farm worker?

the papers that make them legal to be here, you should know, like the ones you filled out to be here. You of all people should apreciate the aliens that fill out papers and do what is legal and right to be here.

>and thieving illegals?

the papers that make them legal to be here, you should know, like the ones you filled out to be here. You of all people should apreciate the aliens that fill out papers and do what is legal and right to be here.

My experience is not relevant - I didn't want to work in the fields or a chicken plant. It's (relatively) easy for people with PhDs.

Don't you agree it's more than a little hypocritical and disingenuous to tell people they must come here legally, when (for the great majority of them) there is no way for them to do that?

Don

So it is ok to be here illegal becuase there is an issue with the law that you disagree with? Did you ever think there are limits to what a country can handle so the limts are designed to keep the flow of immagrants to a manageable level and keep the possible crooks thiefs and other undesireable people out?

Did you ever think there are limits to what a country can handle so the limts are designed to keep the flow of immagrants to a manageable level and keep the possible crooks thiefs and other undesireable people out?

Did you ever think it's dishonest to tell people to leave and come back through the front door, when (for them) there is no front door? Do you have the cajones to say (or write) for all to see that in your mind Latin Americans are "crooks thiefs and other undesireable people"?

Don

[reply

My experience is not relevant - I didn't want to work in the fields or a chicken plant. It's (relatively) easy for people with PhDs.

What difference does the type of work make? Because they want to cut grass should make it ok to brake the law? That is like saying the police won't give tickets to speeders driving a cadilac. Breaking the law is breaking the law. When I get caught beaking the law I get the standard punishment, why should the illegals get the standard punishment?

Did you ever think there are limits to what a country can handle so the limts are designed to keep the flow of immagrants to a manageable level and keep the possible crooks thiefs and other undesireable people out?

Did you ever think it's dishonest to tell people to leave and come back through the front door, when (for them) there is no front door? Do you have the cajones to say (or write) for all to see that in your mind Latin Americans are "crooks thiefs and other undesireable people"?

Don

I didn't say all latin american's are theifs and crooks, the front door is to weed out those that are.

[reply

What difference does the type of work make?

So to repeat the question:

What paperwork is available to be filled out by a hardworking, uncomplaining, America-supporting, taxpaying foreigner who wants to come and work here in a chicken plant or as a farm worker? Can they get a J visa like I did 33 years ago?