piisfish

Is the Pentagon attacker a ...

Based on what I just read on cnn.com, I'd vote "Nutter with a gun", most likely with severe psychological issues, but I'm gonna wait for more facts to come out before I make my final judgement.

+1

Truther with a gun, looks like.

Truthers ARE nutters.

So, how would you have kept the guns out of HIS hands?

Thank you for making the point that Truthers shouldn't be allowed guns either.

Thanks for showing that you HAVE no point.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

The guy was well-educated - in a hard science, I think. A right-wing bible thumper lacks IQ to obtain an education like that so is obviously a left-wing secularist.

It may be that secular left-wing scientists cannot be trusted with anything.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Whatever he is i just hope his name is Mike, or Steve, fuck even Phillip would do just not hassan, or ali.

John Patrick.

According to a witness: "He drew a gun and started shooting almost immediately."

Ha, I bet Amazon or mnealtx could have outdrawn him.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

According to a witness: "He drew a gun and started shooting almost immediately."

Did you notice how he didn't get past the armed security guards to hurt anyone else?

I wonder what would have happened if there had been no armed good guys there to stop him?

Did you notice how he didn't get past the armed security guards to hurt anyone else?

I wonder what would have happened if there had been no armed good guys there to stop him?

FWIW, the good guys were police officers on duty, not civilians with CCWs.
He'd apparently had mental problems for which he'd been institutionalized. Someone like that should not have been allowed access to a firearm.

WASHINGTON - The two-gun Californian shot to death trying to attack the Pentagon had a history of mental illness and marijuana abuse, along with a grab bag of anti-government conspiracy theories, law enforcement officials said Friday.

www.nydailynews.com

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

WASHINGTON - The two-gun Californian shot to death trying to attack the Pentagon had a history of mental illness and marijuana abuse, along with a grab bag of anti-government conspiracy theories, law enforcement officials said Friday.

www.nydailynews.com

He was also a physicist and engineer. Engineers cannot be trusted. What sort of filth were engineering professors putting into his mind? They are the true evildoers in this.

Engineers cannot be trusted.[Sly]

My wife is hotter than your wife.

www.nydailynews.com

He was also a physicist and engineer. Engineers cannot be trusted. What sort of filth were engineering professors putting into his mind? They are the true evildoers in this.

Engineers cannot be trusted.[Sly]

Ted Kaczynski (Unabomber) was a professor of mathematics. Oh, and Yasser Arafat was a civil engineer. Coincidence? I don't think so.

It matters not. We can't afford to put armed police officers at the entrance to every building. So it's a good idea to have armed good guys deployed randomly everywhere to give the nutters second thoughts about starting an attack, or to give innocent citizens a chance of survival.

Like this case:
Man with knife at Family Dollar store shot dead by customer
http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-man-with-knife-shot-dead,0,2103052.story
How many people might have been stabbed, if the attacker hadn't run up against a random armed citizen to stop him in his tracks?

It matters not. We can't afford to put armed police officers at the entrance to every building. So it's a good idea to have armed good guys deployed randomly everywhere to give the nutters second thoughts about starting an attack, or to give innocent citizens a chance of survival.

Like this case:
Man with knife at Family Dollar store shot dead by customer
http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-man-with-knife-shot-dead,0,2103052.story
How many people might have been stabbed, if the attacker hadn't run up against a random armed citizen to stop him in his tracks?

A good ending to a "nutter with a knife." :P
"Fail, fail again. Fail better."
-Samuel Beckett

Ted Kaczynski (Unabomber) was a professor of mathematics.

In 1978, TK was fired for harassing a female supervisor
that he used to date. His first bombings were the same year.

If we could have gotten him and Arafat laid, we might have
solved domestic and mid-east terrorism. :ph34r: