chuckakers

why do "they" keep locking cliffwhite's posts?

My guess is it probably has something to do with THIS.

Hmmm. Seems many posts on this forum are trolling for something. Why is he singled out?

Probably because 98% of his modus operandi on these boards has been trolling, instead of the 20% that you use, or 19% that I use. :P At some point, enough is enough.

My guess is it probably has something to do with THIS.

Hmmm. Seems many posts on this forum are trolling for something. Why is he singled out?

Probably because 98% of his modus operandi on these boards has been trolling, instead of the 20% that you use, or 19% that I use. :P At some point, enough is enough.

Yeah, pretty much. He just overdid it. Only doing it to rile people up.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

He pretty much alienates everyone. He sure as hell pissed me off:|

That's exactly what he wanted to do, stir up a big shit storm. I could see it in the words he used.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think it's hysterical.... Until we see the new screen name CliffWhiteReturns pop up.

Upon which that screen name gets banned. He'll have to come up with something more inconspicuous.

Just ask Funks. :D

I think it's hysterical.... Until we see the new screen name CliffWhiteReturns pop up.

Upon which that screen name gets banned. He'll have to come up with something more inconspicuous.

If it's that bad, why not ban the current screen name. Or are you guys with the padlocks actually just playing into his hand?:o
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Ahhh...the Jedi Warrior of trolling.B|
The man who single-handedly made trolling an art form.:D
If only other trolls had a fraction of his talent.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

That's exactly what he wanted to do, stir up a big shit storm. I could see it in the words he used.

Ah yes, but at least he had minty fresh breath right...all that Crest and Listerine he was using...and possibly ingesting...:D:D:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Ah yes, but at least he had minty fresh breath right...all that Crest and Listerine he was using...and possibly ingesting...:D:D:D

:D:D:D

So.... I wonder how long he's banned this time? :P

:D:D:D

So.... I wonder how long he's banned this time? :P

Not long enough.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

Maybe 'they' are trying to encourage him to go HERE, where he can be in a more comfortable environment with others that share his passions. :)

Glitch, ATS used to be a great site. I joined in '04 and posted regularly until '07. Yeah, there have always been cliffwhites on ATS but lately when I drop by its nothing but tinfoil hats and loonies that drowned any threads worth reading.