dreamdancer

Why Are Blacks So Frequently the Subject of Glenn Beck's Ridicule and Criticism?

So his love of freedom and this country and the people that make it up is really hatred...... and all the rediculous accusations and name calling by the democrats in the past and the current administration is caring and loving?
Oh, make sure you don't use any facts or be very selective when you make your point.....we don't want people to know the truth.

I've never heard Glenn Beck say anything he wasn't paid to say. I have heard Glenn Beck express something substantially different than love for an awful lot of people who comprise our country (read "liberals"). I have no reason to believe Glenn Beck loves this country any more than anyone else does; if anything, the opposite is true, as I've heard him complain more than some. I also said nothing about Democrats in the past or current administration, so how you deduced that little nugget suggests a logic process similar to what Beck employs (i.e. if it'll sound controversial, just blurt it out).

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I've never heard Glenn Beck say anything he wasn't paid to say.

Cite.

I have heard Glenn Beck express something substantially different than love for an awful lot of people who comprise our country (read "liberals").

Cue Olbermann / Maddow.

I have no reason to believe Glenn Beck loves this country any more than anyone else does; if anything, the opposite is true, as I've heard him complain more than some.

Ibid.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

"I've never heard Glenn Beck say anything he wasn't paid to say."

Cite.

You want me to cite something I specifically said I've never heard? OK, I'll quote myself...please see above, now with quotation marks. As an original work, no citation is necessary.

I have heard Glenn Beck express something substantially different than love for an awful lot of people who comprise our country (read "liberals").

Cue Olbermann / Maddow.

I don't know who Maddow is. I agree with regard to Olbermann. The fact that Beck isn't the only such entertainer should come as no surprise to anyone, and changes nothing about the nature of his work.

I have no reason to believe Glenn Beck loves this country any more than anyone else does; if anything, the opposite is true, as I've heard him complain more than some.

Ibid.

Did I imply Beck was the only such entertainer? Because I certainly didn't mean to. I only talked about him individually because, well, he's who I thought this thread was about.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Cite.

You want me to cite something I specifically said I've never heard? OK, I'll quote myself...please see above, now with quotation marks. As an original work, no citation is necessary.

Nice evasion - now prove that he's being paid by some corp or similar to espouse a certain position - you know, what you originally said?

And no, the fact that he's being paid as an editorialist for Fox doesn't count, and neither do endorsements - show me the checks directly to him.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You dont ever watch or listen to him! If you did you would know the truth.

I got a question for you....... How come the libs are making shit up about a person that is bringing up facts about liberal organizations?

You mean to say glenn beck uses facts? Like just quoting or playing clips from Obama, Van Jones, Cass Sustein, Pelosi, Jeff Jones, etc........ How dare he!! Such hatred!

So his love of freedom and this country and the people that make it up is really hatred...... and all the rediculous accusations and name calling by the democrats in the past and the current administration is caring and loving?
Oh, make sure you don't use any facts or be very selective when you make your point.....we don't want people to know the truth.

I've never heard Glenn Beck say anything he wasn't paid to say. I have heard Glenn Beck express something substantially different than love for an awful lot of people who comprise our country (read "liberals"). I have no reason to believe Glenn Beck loves this country any more than anyone else does; if anything, the opposite is true, as I've heard him complain more than some. I also said nothing about Democrats in the past or current administration, so how you deduced that little nugget suggests a logic process similar to what Beck employs (i.e. if it'll sound controversial, just blurt it out).

Blues,
Dave

Try actually watching him before you coment!
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Cite.

Nice evasion - now prove that he's being paid by some corp or similar to espouse a certain position - you know, what you originally said?

And no, the fact that he's being paid as an editorialist for Fox doesn't count, and neither do endorsements - show me the checks directly to him.

You're attributing a meaning to my words that is unintended at best, and in my opinion, non-existent. Glenn Beck gets paid to speak publicly, and that's the only kind of speech I've ever heard him make. I have no way of knowing whether his private discussions are typical of a person who loves his country and the people in it, and I have no reason to believe his publicly stated positions are in hopes of gaining anything other than a paycheck.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Try actually watching him before you coment!

I've listened to him on the radio more than enough times to be secure in my opinion that his job is to entertain his audience (and he does it well).

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Cite.

You're attributing a meaning to my words that is unintended at best, and in my opinion, non-existent. Glenn Beck gets paid to speak publicly, and that's the only kind of speech I've ever heard him make. I have no way of knowing whether his private discussions are typical of a person who loves his country and the people in it, and I have no reason to believe his publicly stated positions are in hopes of gaining anything other than a paycheck.

Blues,
Dave

Be more careful in your words next time, then - it prevents confusion, and people won't accuse you of calling someone a paid mouthpiece when you really didn't mean it.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

So complaining about people who are destroying this country through violating the founding and governing document of this country and by complaining about those who take away our freedoms means he doesn't love this country. I to do these things because I love this country and don't want to see it "fundamentally changed", I want to see it governed by the documents that were supposed to govern it. It is obama and the liberals who have been so critical of this country. Obama's wife said that until recently she was never proud of this country. What a great american! Those who love this country defend it and what it stands for and that means defending and standing for the constitution.....something those that are in power see a an obstacle that must be removed.....not meeting, and following in the footsteps of people who have wanted and tried to destroy this country and what it was founded on. (Cuba....ever heard of the cuban missile crisis?)

I don't think he's racist scum at all. I think he's a very smart guy who understands what his audience wants to hear. If his audience was angry feminists he'd make fun of all the stupid men in government. But it's not - and his audience likes hearing blacks made fun of.

I think he's a very smart guy who understands what his audience wants to hear.

You finally got it right:)

and his audience likes hearing blacks made fun of.

How pathetic of you! How can you generalise who listens to him when you have no clue!

>How pathetic of you!

Guess I struck a nerve!

>How can you generalise who listens to him when you have no clue!

Because his audience likes what he says, and he often makes fun of blacks.

Please show me where he has ever made fun of a black person because they are black!

You should at least watch his show before you spew out lies!

>Please show me where he has ever made fun of a black person because they
>are black!

I did not say that he makes fun of black persons because they are black. I said that he did it because that's what his audience wants, and he is smart enough to give them what they want.

To help you think about this, think about a left wing commentator like Rachel Maddow. Do you think that she is on the air to tell the unvarnished truth? Or is she on the air to badmouth people in a way that her audience likes?

>You should at least watch his show before you spew out lies!

I have watched it. You know what they say about assumptions.

Spin it how ever you want but if his audience like's it when he makes fun of blacks then what other reason would they like him makeing fun of black than the color of there skin? You trying to make something a race issue that is not!

You know what they say about assumptions.

Yes I do. Kinda like you asuming his viewers like it when he makes fun of blacks:S

They have continually been convicted of voter fraud on top of all this.

Righty ignorance in all its glory, brought to you live, right here in Speakers corner.

An ignorant statement like this clearly shows that you haven't a clue.

Voter registration fraud is one thing.
Voter fraud is entirely different and much more dangerous to the electoral process.

When you get up to speed as to what is fantasy, and what is reality, get back with us.

Here is a quote from an news article:
Guess which left-wing group is at the center of the worst case of voter-registration fraud in Washington state history? Yep, you guessed it: ACORN. The same ACORN tied to massive voter fraud in Missouri. And Ohio. And 12 other states.

It says VOTER FRAUD in MISSOURI, and OHIO and 12 OTHER STATES.
Voter registration fraud is a type of voter fraud just like a square it is a type of rectangle!
Looks more like lefty "ignorance in all its glory"! Along with ignoring everything else, ignoring all the facts because you think someone got 1 wrong.

Quoting lying news sites does not make the the lies true.

There is a massive difference between VOTER FRAUD and voter registration fraud.

Voter fraud is when fraudulent votes are counted during an election. Those votes are counted as real and count just as much as votes from registered voters. That is what actually happened in Ohio in 2004.

Voter registration fraud is when a person or entity tries to register to be ABLE to vote in an election. By Federal law, an organization such as ACORN cannot discard voter registration forms that have been filled out, even if some right wing asshole put down Donald Duck as their name, and signed the form. The form must be turned in. The organization may flag those forms that they believe are questionable. BY FEDERAL LAW, the forms must be turned in, even if the organization believes that the information on the form is false. It is up to the registrar of voters to decide to register the voter, or not. That is what has happened with ACORN, repeatedly, as there has been an organized campaign by your kind of folks, to screw up ACORN. Your kind has been very successful, in a truly EVIL way.

When you are able to discern the profound difference, feel free to contribute to the debate.

If you are going to repeat complete lies, with any comprehension the true facts of the matter, I advise you to crack open a big can of "STFU - for ignorant right wing loons". You can find that product on eBay.

Guess I struck a nerve!

I don't have to guess, you make it obvious you enjoy striking nerves.

Why do you so easily assert Beck's motivation is commercial/economic? I suppose it is much easier than debating the issue at hand, probably more fun also.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Guess I struck a nerve!

I don't have to guess, you make it obvious you enjoy striking nerves.

Why do you so easily assert Beck's motivation is commercial/economic? I suppose it is much easier than debating the issue at hand, probably more fun also.

Because they cant counter him. I have yet to see anybody lately that brings anything to any media that is as well researched as what he brings. Therefore, as with anybody the left cant counter, they look to discredit and destroy.

Problem (yet again) is the media did not create Glen Beck or Rush Limbaugh or Shawn Hanity so therefore they can not destroy them. Hence the fucked up tactic that is the last chance and gasp.

Point? Enjoy the billvons and kallends and dreammmmmmmyy boy and others in cases like this. Why? Cause it is fun:)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Thsi is voter fraud!

Specifically, Lyles pleaded guilty to criminal possession of a forged instrument in the third degree—a forged affidavit of an absentee voter —with intent to defraud.

http://www.wtvynews4.com/news/headlines/56646922.html

Ignore facts all you want but you are wrong! It took me 2 min. to find this and there are more out there!

I don't think he's racist scum at all. I think he's a very smart guy who understands what his audience wants to hear.

he can be a very smart guy and racist scum at the same time - it's hard to keep your racism 'under the counter' unless you are fairly intelligent...
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

I don't think he's racist scum at all. I think he's a very smart guy who understands what his audience wants to hear.

he can be a very smart guy and racist scum at the same time - it's hard to keep your racism 'under the counter' unless you are fairly intelligent...

And an asshole is just an asshole - regardless of skin color. Something you seem to be completely unable to grasp.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

And an asshole is just an asshole - regardless of skin color. Something you seem to be completely unable to grasp.

glenn beck is an asshole...got it
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding