pilotsR4pimps

"Remember"

i dont "work". I dont do the traditional 5 days a week B.S and i wont pay taxes. I work here and there. 10-20 hours a month. Very relaxed. And the government DID NOT create religion. Any idiot knows that. In fact our government was originally supposed to be separated from the church but somehow it got infused in there somehow. Now yes, many governments in the 1st-6th century added to religious texts for control, but as far as I know the U.S has not meddled with it at all. I said, and learn to read man, people turn to made-up religions, no matter when they were made up as there are always new ones coming up, AND government figures. In no way did I say gov. made up religion. That is silly and would never come out of my mouth.

So, although this whole imperialistic conflict is pointless, let's not forget the soldiers/marines/sailors over there now!

well said, we cannot blame the pawns for the bishop and the kings mistakes.

You said you weree over there, what was you role and can you explain it a little for us please.

I have met a few US soldiers that have returned and heard about many more that are opposed the occupation entirley.

I would like to hear your story.

I oppose the war altogether, always have, but I do realise that military is essential, it is just being abused for the welbeing of a minority with the majority of the worlds recources.

The world needs to hear from guys like you, that put thier ass on the line, but will not listen to your first hand experience.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

As others have said get the fuck out of our great country if you dont like it. I promise we will alot better off without all the fucking morons!

So a guy that actually has been in the regon (potentially served) opposes your standpoint and you want him out of the country.

:S thats gratitude for ya.

What a bunch of inconsiderate assholes!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

there is nothing wrong with abortion. It's these fairy-tale jesus lovers that think it's bad. People are entitled to their own decision. If a lady gets an abortion, it does not affect me. So, why should I tell her how to live her life.

So if it doesn't affect you then it doesn't matter.

How about the murdering of innocent lives all over the world for U.S interest? How about the CIA backed murder of hundreds of thousands in Indonesia over the course of 20 years?

The US troops overseas dont affect you directly so you don't care, right?

How about the 100-200 species (mostly plant/insect) a fucking DAY that go extinct because the U.S (and all industrialized nations) have to suck up the worlds resources?

So you don't care about babies... but plants. Plants is where my concern for the day should go.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

I agree that the timing was in very poor taste.Unsure

bad timing was;

*letting a aircraft hit the pentagon
*invading a country for n o apparent reason
*sending the public back into manhatten when the air was still poison and effectivly killing more people than when the collapses took place...

many other things were bad timing, questioning the US government on september 11

IS NOT BAD TIMING!

There are millions of people that are dead or suffering over this debacle, and no hypothesis has ben proven beyond reaonable doubt, so have some respect for the dead, dying and in pain.

Way to prove yet again that you have NO clue of how the military operates.

What is the budget, of th us military, what is the central intellegence centre for the said military, and why was it hit by an aircraft.

I have no clue about you beloved military, but I do know that with over 100 bases around the world and triilions of dollars invested in them, you could at least have you centre protected.

How the US military opertates and how they should operate ate two separate things.

>What is the budget, of th us military. . . .

Very large.

>what is the central intellegence centre for the said military . ..

There's no one center. Military intelligence is performed at dozens of centers throughout the US (and abroad.)

>and why was it hit by an aircraft.

Because how the US military opertates and how they should operate ate two separate things.

As others have said get the fuck out of our great country if you dont like it. I promise we will alot better off without all the fucking morons!

So a guy that actually has been in the regon (potentially served) opposes your standpoint and you want him out of the country.

:S thats gratitude for ya.

What a bunch of inconsiderate assholes!

I know alot of people that have served and met many more that say what is on the news is not what its like over there.They say that there is alot of good stuff going on over there. And the gratituted that alot of locals show them but the media wont report this stuff casue its against there position of the war! He has no respect for this country! You cant respect this coutry and the use the 9/11 attack (on 9/11) to take a cheap shot for your political purpose!>:(
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Now we can be reminded to "remember" as we are all called together for a "national day of service".

A joke and an insult>:(

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

*letting a aircraft hit the pentagon

Way to prove yet again that you have NO clue of how the military operates.

That is UNLESS you believe it was done by the US, not an attack against it:o
Abraham Lincoln

>Now we can be reminded to "remember" as we are all called together
>for a "national day of service".

>A joke and an insult

Feel free to forget and not serve.

That is a twist of meaning only the great billvon (or kallend) could muster.

Feel free to serve Obama billvon. It suits you:D
Abraham Lincoln