warpedskydiver

A Students Tea Party Invitation

Hey mods, can you just trashcan this nonsense? The video means nothing and is just an ad for some neo-con site

I first viewed this video from a link on the Vietnam Veterans of America talk list. I wouldn't consider political concern nonsense. What does "neo-con" mean to you? I like the message and have been conservative since I first voted for Barry Goldwater in 1964. I was even a conservative member of the counter culture, 1972-1981.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

The video means nothing

Are you for free speech, unless you disagree?

If it means nothing, what are you afraid of? The truth perhaps?

No the video is a bunch of pseudo-patriotic-propaganda garbage. Set to music.
~Bones Knit, blood clots, glory is forever, and chicks dig scars.~

Hey mods, can you just trashcan this nonsense? The video means nothing and is just an ad for some neo-con site

I haven't been able to get the F'in' thing to play correctly for me, but unless the video violates the rules of the web site, we're not going to be suppressing anyone's views. In short, no. We're not just going to "trashcan" it.

We don't get anywhere by shouting down people and preventing them from voicing their opinion; even Warp's.

It would make me personally much more happy if he actually had something to say about it and posted that as well so we could have a discussion about it, but some just post links and leave it us to the psychics of the world to try to figure out what the fuck they mean by it.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Why don't you just do us all a favor and quit being so intolerant and insisting on limiting other rights of free speech?

Maybe it is because I like to see what people's reactions are without tipping my hand as to what my own personal views are.

You have certainly presented yourself as quite wonderful person.

Do you actually have any friends who are not angry and intolerant?

I doubt it if they agree with you.

You have impressed me as someone not many people would like.

You also state that 90% of my posts are about conspiracy theories, you could not be more wrong about that, you just told everyone who ignorant you really are of fact and understanding others points of view.

Why don't you just do us all a favor and quit being so intolerant and insisting on limiting other rights of free speech?

Maybe it is because I like to see what people's reactions are without tipping my hand as to what my own personal views are.

You have certainly presented yourself as quite wonderful person.

Do you actually have any friends who are not angry and intolerant?

I doubt it if they agree with you.

You have impressed me as someone not many people would like.

You also state that 90% of my posts are about conspiracy theories, you could not be more wrong about that, you just told everyone who ignorant you really are of fact and understanding others points of view.

Can I borrow someone else's irony meter? Mine just exploded.

- Dan G

You truly are your own worst enemy.

Holy cow, which nerve did he hit?

:)

Warpedskydiver is a very sensitive guy.

IM SORRY WARPED, ILL SEND A FRUIT BASKET OK? JUST FOR FUCKS SAKES STOP CRYING

He's sensitive right now because three threads he started this week ended up in the trashcan.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Just make things right by telling him you only jack off while reading Karl Marx, and you were just pretending about the American flag thing.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

I like your response, it will keep many people from ever wanting to know you.

Like it? You don't even understand it.

I'm not limiting anything. Just ridiculing your "free speech".

P.S. The first amendment has to do with congressional laws, not forums. But good try. Really, it was. I have a cookie for you. Icing on it and everything.

The first amendment has to do with congressional laws, not forums.

Did you ever work for acorn?

troll, troll, troll your boat. :P

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

"freedom of speech" has NOTHING to do with individuals. If you disagree, its simply because you are wrong.

Thanks for posting a link that works.

Startling the number of images that are completely inappropriate for the subject matter of a Tea Party Tax Day revolt.

I'm very curious why Warped posted this. That day has come and GONE.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

He's sensitive right now because three threads he started this week ended up in the trashcan.

Do you have anything to contribute? You want to point out the flaws in the video..... please do and stay away from your typical liberal BS! Both you and Quade ( and others) do nothing but ignore the truth and point out how the paint doesnt match the curtins:S Please come to the table with some real shit! This is why I dont come into this liberal ass forum any more. Cause most of you are a bunch of jokes!

Go ahead and ban me like I give a shit! Fucking ignorant liberals! Keep watching as our country goes down the tube:S:(>:(
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

You ignorant fool! Yea I must be a neo con cause i beleive what it says! Keep your eyes closed as long as you can..... If it makes you feel better.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

You ignorant fool! Yea I must be a neo con cause i beleive what it says! Keep your eyes closed as long as you can..... If it makes you feel better.

Cool off. You are not alone. I believe it too.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Cool off. You are not alone. I believe it too.

I believe..........I'll have another beer