ryoder

Abstinence-Supporting GOP State Lawmaker Admits To Sex With 22-Year-Old Intern

I'm all for politicians having sex with interns. To me, that's one of the perks of the job. Just be honest about it. Your campaign should have that spelled out in the platform:

"And when I'm elected, I plan to hire only attractive female interns, and I'm hoping to sleep with two or three of them, at least."

Now, if you're married, you have to make sure your wife is on-board. There are a few options here:

"I also plan to hire a couple of young male interns, so my wife can get some, too."

or

"My wife and I are planning some three-way action. Only open-minded young men and women should apply for these positions."
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

True, but the citizens who voted for him, and who he essentially defrauded through his conduct, are victims, too.

Somehow I've got impression that those who'd vote to him would do exactly the same themselves - they just don't want OTHERS to do it.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

Pretty much a given. You can tell what they're doing by what they're saying:

"I support abstinence as the primary means of birth control" - I'm having lots of sex

"I support family values" - I have a mistress

"I support marriage and the traditional family" - I'm having an affair with someone of the same sex

"I am tough on drugs and tough on crime" - I'm paying gay prostitutes with cocaine

"I have never XXX" - XXX is my very favorite

Pretty much a given. You can tell what they're doing by what they're saying:

"I support abstinence as the primary means of birth control" - I'm having lots of sex

"I support family values" - I have a mistress

"I support marriage and the traditional family" - I'm having an affair with someone of the same sex

"I am tough on drugs and tough on crime" - I'm paying gay prostitutes with cocaine

"I have never XXX" - XXX is my very favorite

dont forget, "I support tax and cap. and I have company that will make millons if put in place".

Cuts both way huh.........
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln