namgrunt

OBAMA ,PELOSEY REED

Oh, just fyi, their names are Pelosi and Reid.

No shit. I think it would make an interesting thread topic to discuss why so many right wing posters on these boards have such a flagrant disregard for correct spelling.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

>why so many right wing posters on these boards have such a flagrant
>disregard for correct spelling.

Because they're regular joes; they're not factinistas on the nerd patrol. People who spell well are generally liberal elitist pigs who live in ivory towers and don't know what it's like in the real world. Heck, they probably even speak French.

Because they're regular joes; they're not factinistas on the nerd patrol. People who spell well are generally liberal elitist pigs who live in ivory towers and don't know what it's like in the real world. Heck, they probably even speak French.

But those who speak condescendingly with smug remarks are very convincing in their defense of the elitist left.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

>is working for ya?

Working fine for me.

>gasoline price ..its up

Good! Nothing will do more to help us in the long run than higher gas prices.

>Tax.................it up

Nope, sorry, it's down. 97% of US households got a tax cut under the stimulus bill. Most republicans have been reduced to complaining that's it's not big enough.

Note that when you get your facts wrong, and can't even spell the names of the people you're attacking, people may not take your posts seriously.

One year ago today the average price of gasoline was $4.12/gal. Today it is $2.61

One year ago today the $US was worth .634Euro
Today the $US is worth .709Euro

One year ago today the $US was worth .507 UK pounds
Today the $US is worth .607 UK pounds

Looks like namgrunt is just plain WRONG.

If the wrong things aren't Obama's fault then the positive things aren't his doing either. I assume you'll be thanking Bush for all of those improvements.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

Oui.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, the problem's electrical.

>is working for ya?

Working fine for me.

>gasoline price ..its up

Good! Nothing will do more to help us in the long run than higher gas prices.

>Tax.................it up

Nope, sorry, it's down. 97% of US households got a tax cut under the stimulus bill. Most republicans have been reduced to complaining that's it's not big enough.

Note that when you get your facts wrong, and can't even spell the names of the people you're attacking, people may not take your posts seriously.

One year ago today the average price of gasoline was $4.12/gal. Today it is $2.61

One year ago today the $US was worth .634Euro
Today the $US is worth .709Euro

One year ago today the $US was worth .507 UK pounds
Today the $US is worth .607 UK pounds

Looks like namgrunt is just plain WRONG.

If the wrong things aren't Obama's fault then the positive things aren't his doing either. I assume you'll be thanking Bush for all of those improvements.

Neither Bush nor Obama are responsible for Namgrunt's errors of fact.

Bush gave us this recession. It started in December 2007. GOP denials of 'The "R" Word' led to it's becoming the worst since WWII.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, the problem's electrical.

He finally gets it! We're so proud Bill.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think it would make an interesting thread topic to discuss why so many right wing posters on these boards have such a flagrant disregard for correct spelling.

News:
More spelling errors plague Obama releases

"Misspellings continued to plague the Obama administration on Thursday, after two more releases containing errors were sent to reporters in the last 24 hours..."
Source: http://briefingroom.thehill.com/2009/07/09/more-spelling-errors-plague-obama-releases/

I think it would make an interesting thread topic to discuss why so many right wing posters on these boards have such a flagrant disregard for correct spelling.

News:
More spelling errors plague Obama releases

"Misspellings continued to plague the Obama administration on Thursday, after two more releases containing errors were sent to reporters in the last 24 hours..."
Source: http://briefingroom.thehill.com/2009/07/09/more-spelling-errors-plague-obama-releases/

It's a stretch to call what are clearly typos misspellings. That doesn't justify typos making it past the proofreading stage, mind you. Still, I wouldn't classify them as misspellings.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

http://briefingroom.thehill.com

from the top of the blogs section on the home page of your "source"

"Democrats, or 'fraidy cats? - Jonathan Cohn, The Treatment"

Authoritative. :S

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.