Pelosi's in some deep doo doo

Just watched the press conference snippets and commentary linked below. She was squirming like a dying worm. This is going to be interesting as it plays out.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=5046242&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

it depends. there are no transcipts or recordings of those briefings, so it would take one or two other people that were in the breifings to come forward and say that she's lying plus the cia would have to confirm those claims. if that happens, the media and the democratic party will likely turn on her. short of those things happening though will probably not have much long term effect on her.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

it depends. there are no transcipts or recordings of those briefings, so it would take one or two other people that were in the breifings to come forward and say that she's lying plus the cia would have to confirm those claims. if that happens, the media and the democratic party will likely turn on her. short of those things happening though will probably not have much long term effect on her.

There are minutes and notes on the meetings that the cia could release but they don't want to unless they have there hand forced.

i heard this morning that there are briefs, but the report said they couldn't be released because they are currently involved in a foia lawsuit. i don't know if thats really what's going on, but i hope they come out and this thing gets cleared up. i don't see it as a good thing to have the speaker of the house and the cia squabbling.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

i heard this morning that there are briefs, but the report said they couldn't be released because they are currently involved in a foia lawsuit. i don't know if thats really what's going on, but i hope they come out and this thing gets cleared up. i don't see it as a good thing to have the speaker of the house and the cia squabbling.

The problem is not the CIA it is Polosi. Her witch hunt against the right has got herself caught in lies and possibly scandles. She is trying to keep her name clean now by using the CIA knowing that they don't want to nor can just release the proof that she is lying. Polosi is more interested in destroying the right than working for the best interest of the country. She may know how to win elections, but she deffinately doesn't know what is good for the country.

I think the confusing is if she had anything to do with the actual discussion making, or if she was told what was going on. Either way lying scum is a lying scum.

However I am very interested to see if the people on the far left will twist and turn all logic to make her look innocent much like the people on the far right did or if they will admit the truth and take appropriate action.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I think the confusing is if she had anything to do with the actual discussion making, or if she was told what was going on. Either way lying scum is a lying scum.

However I am very interested to see if the people on the far left will twist and turn all logic to make her look innocent much like the people on the far right did or if they will admit the truth and take appropriate action.

she didn't have a problem with it then because it was the popular choice, now it isn't so she flipped. It wouldn't be a problem now except for the witch hunt against bush and his staff. Maybe Polosi is more for destroying than building and that may be her biggest flaw.

Just watched the press conference snippets and commentary linked below. She was squirming like a dying worm. This is going to be interesting as it plays out.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=5046242&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/

Prosecute her to the fullest extent the law will allow. Of course, to do that you also have to prosecute Cheney and Bush for war crimes, but I'm fine with everyone involved going to prison.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

she didn't have a problem with it then because it was the popular choice, now it isn't so she flipped.

Yea that is how most of them are, thats why i have no respect for most ofthem.:|

She will continue to lie through her teeth, her liberal base will make excuses and the media will lick up any crap that spews from her mouth.

Newt actually makes a really good point:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

"Speaker Pelosi's the big loser, because she either comes across as incompetent, or dishonest. Those are the only two defenses," he continued. "The fact is, she either didn't do her job, or she did do her job and she's now afraid to tell the truth."
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Prosecute her to the fullest extent the law will allow. Of course, to do that you also have to prosecute Cheney and Bush for war crimes, but I'm fine with everyone involved going to prison.

the only thing they could go after her would be if she had been under oath. You know, like Libby.

Just the same as no crime has been commited. She just got caught as a liar.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

she didn't have a problem with it then because it was the popular choice, now it isn't so she flipped.

Yea that is how most of them are, thats why i have no respect for most ofthem.:|

On this you and I can agree
Abraham Lincoln

I'm just dumfounded that witnesses, or even potential witnesses, are getting more scrutiny than the criminals. I don't get it.
Now, off to the store to find something for the grill. I hear that red herring is in season.

They should all be punished according to the law.
If we are not a nation of laws then we are nothing, if we make excuses for anyone we are bias and hypocrites.

If she lied they should fuck her over, and the people responsible for the original action or more importantly the original order must be punished as well. Am I by my self on this?

I mean democrat, republican or whatever shouldn’t people who brake the law and our trust as a nation be punished?

Don't we all live here anyway?:|

Am I by my self on this?

Nope. Not at all.
But I am getting tired of the jaywalker getting the ticket while the bank robber gets away.

You mean like Libby getting a prison term while Armitage is still a free man, right?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Am I by my self on this?

Nope. Not at all.
But I am getting tired of the jaywalker getting the ticket while the bank robber gets away.

You mean like Libby getting a prison term while Armitage is still a free man, right?

No, he means like Libby getting a prison term while Rove and Cheney are still free. The shit storm came from them initially.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I agree with you.

When Germany invaded Poland in 1939, they went to great lengths to fabricate a casus belli by faking an attack on a radio station near the border.

The fact that we invaded Iraq without anything approaching the Third Reich's claim to legitimacy is disquieting. That we then proceeded to conduct ourselves in a manner contrary to a laundry list of treaties and accords - many of which we were not only signatories but authors - is simply appalling.

If we were willing to throw Dick Nixon out of office for actions that are trivial by comparison, we should hold this crowd entirely responsible for completely violating their oaths of office.

Not bloody likely, I'll admit, but well justified.

Blue skies,

Winsor

She will continue to lie through her teeth, her liberal base will make excuses and the media will lick up any crap that spews from her mouth.

"Speaker Pelosi's the big loser, because she either comes across as incompetent, or dishonest. Those are the only two defenses," he continued. "The fact is, she either didn't do her job, or she did do her job and she's now afraid to tell the truth."

When it comes to propagating lies, the CIA is far better at it than almost anyone or anything else. After all, they do it for a living.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, the problem's electrical.

When it comes to propagating lies, the CIA is far better at it than almost anyone or anything else. After all, they do it for a living.

Do YOU work for them?
Abraham Lincoln