airdvr

Headlines from 2039

HEADLINES FROM THE YEAR: 2039

Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world, Mexifornia, formerly known as California .

White minorities still trying to have English recognized as Mexifornia's third language.

Spotted Owl plague threatens northwestern United States crops and livestock.

Baby conceived naturally! Scientists stumped.

Couple petitions court to reinstate heterosexual marriage.

Iran still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least 10 more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.

France pleads for global help after being taken over by Jamaica . No other country comes forward to help the beleaguered nation!

Castro finally dies at age 122; Cuban cigars can now be imported legally, but President Chelsea Clinton has banned all smoking.

George Z. Bush says he will run for President in 2046.

Postal Service raises price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces mail delivery to Wednesdays only.

85-year $75.8 billion study: Diet and exercise is the key to weight loss.

Average weight of Americans drops to 250 lbs.

Global cooling blamed for citrus crop failure for third consecutive year in Mexifornia and Floruba.

Japanese scientists have created a camera with such a fast shutter speed they now can photograph a woman with her mouth shut.

Abortion clinics now available in every
High School in United States .

Senate still blocking drilling in ANWR even though gas is selling for 4532 Pesos per liter and gas stations are only open on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Massachusetts executes last remaining conservative.

Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights.

Average height of NBA players is now nine feet, seven inches.

New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters and rolled-up newspapers must be registered by January 2030.

IRS sets lowest tax rate at 75 percent.

Floruba voters still having trouble with voting machines.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

HEADLINES FROM THE YEAR: 2039

Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world, Mexifornia, formerly known as California .

White minorities still trying to have English recognized as Mexifornia's third language.

Spotted Owl plague threatens northwestern United States crops and livestock.

Baby conceived naturally! Scientists stumped.

Couple petitions court to reinstate heterosexual marriage.

Iran still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least 10 more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.

France pleads for global help after being taken over by Jamaica . No other country comes forward to help the beleaguered nation!

Castro finally dies at age 122; Cuban cigars can now be imported legally, but President Chelsea Clinton has banned all smoking.

George Z. Bush says he will run for President in 2046.

Postal Service raises price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces mail delivery to Wednesdays only.

85-year $75.8 billion study: Diet and exercise is the key to weight loss.

Average weight of Americans drops to 250 lbs.

Global cooling blamed for citrus crop failure for third consecutive year in Mexifornia and Floruba.

Japanese scientists have created a camera with such a fast shutter speed they now can photograph a woman with her mouth shut.

Abortion clinics now available in every
High School in United States .

Senate still blocking drilling in ANWR even though gas is selling for 4532 Pesos per liter and gas stations are only open on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Massachusetts executes last remaining conservative.

Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights.

Average height of NBA players is now nine feet, seven inches.

New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters and rolled-up newspapers must be registered by January 2030.

IRS sets lowest tax rate at 75 percent.

sounds about right, hopefully i won't be around to see the disaster unfold.

OMG OMG.. THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING>>

ELECT A PSEUDO-CONSERVATIVE NOW TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM THE MEXICANS AND SCARY BLACK MEN.:S:S:S

:ph34r::ph34r:

You guys are seriously in need of some professional counseling before these "conservative" fear induced phobias cause serious antisocial behaviors.[:/]

ELECT A PSEUDO-CONSERVATIVE NOW TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM THE MEXICANS AND SCARY BLACK MEN.:S:S:S

leave it to one of the radical lefties to criticize this post. sarcasm is often used to try to put out a message. those that don't objectively look into that message are going to be the ones that will be looking back and saying to themselves "how could this have happened?"

You guys are seriously in need of some professional counseling before these "conservative" fear induced phobias cause serious antisocial behaviors.[:/]

leave it to one of the radical lefties to criticize this post. sarcasm is often used to try to put out a message. those that don't objectively look into that message are going to be the ones that will be looking back and saying to themselves "how could this have happened?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Radical lefties....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I guess from over there on the FAR RABID RIGHT... everyone who disagrees with your rather sad world view..... are classified by you neo-conservatives as those radical lefties who scare you guys into apoplectic knee jerk fear induced phobias.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Radical lefties....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I guess from over there on the FAR RABID RIGHT... everyone who disagrees with your rather sad world view..... are classified by you neo-conservatives as those radical lefties who scare you guys into apoplectic knee jerk fear induced phobias.

Jesus christ it was a joke:S
BASE 1384

Jesus christ it was a joke

Dude Manazon's CAPS key is stuck down today, that means she doesn't like jokes

Nice PA

I expect nothing else from little JOKES

HMM I wonder what kind of DENIGRATION I could do with YOUR screenname??????

Oh wait... that would be pointless and childish as you have sunken to

Thanks but no thanks bubba

You better watch it or you will get BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'd to death!
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Just remember I am not laughing with you.. I am laughing AT YOU

And up until this point I was having a great day. Then you laughed at me. I am so utterly devastated.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

And up until this point I was having a great day. Then you laughed at me. I am so utterly devastated.

GOOD stuff.. any day I can derive entertainment value from the RABID RIGHTIES OR the psychotic anarchists on the far feft on DIZZY DOT COM.. is a good day.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

People like you are the reason why jokes like these are actually funny. There is always some element of truth in humor. If you don't believe me, watch Leno, Colbert, Stewart, SNL, Letterman....etc.

People like you are the reason why jokes like these are actually funny. There is always some element of truth in humor. If you don't believe me, watch Leno, Colbert, Stewart, SNL, Letterman....etc.

And its people like you who I find extremely funny

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Added that just for you Chris.

I wonder if I should bring a few popery and alter boy jokes to the table for you???

Hey Amazon, he has a point, you know. :P
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

bigoted drivel...
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

Well then you go ahead and think all about his "point" just as much as you want to... I will pass on that...... thanks:D

Well then you go ahead and think all about his "point" just as much as you want to... I will pass on that...... thanks:D

:o:o:o

Don't like Colbert?

Maybe you like SNL better?

Don't like Colbert?

You're trying too hard;)

Don't like Colbert?

You're trying too hard;)

I just thought today was special. After all, I've never seen him make a valid point before. :P

Don't like Colbert?

You're trying too hard;)

I just thought today was special. After all, I've never seen him make a valid point before. :P

Well Chris is a "very" special kinda guy..... bless his little heart.

Oh sweet Jeanne, you know I love you. I get enjoyment out of poking at you in SC as much as you do poking at whomever you disagree with i/r/t religion and politics.:)
What jcd doesn't know (who btw can kiss my ass...'only good point I ever made'.>:() is that you and I shared something very special...9000 times!:):$:ph34r: