regulator

Fastest way to reduce gangs in the United States

So I've been reading alot about the massive increase in gangs and gang violence in the United States. The government has been battling these factions of anarchy for years and has been mostly ineffective in their approach. If I were president (which is really good for the gangs I must say) but if I were president I would mandate an order that if you are in a gang you would get 48 hours to comply and admit you are in a gang and then sent to a rehabilitation compound (this would be set up before the mandate was given) and all those that did not comply after the 48 hours and are known gang members would be shot on sight by the police. The message that would be spread throughout the states would be to parents ...if you want to have your child be safe...get them out of whatever they are in now and get them in school immidietly or anyone that is a known gang member would be shot on sight. Yeah its extreme but extreme measures are whats needed to battle these pieces of shit. I dont necessarily blame the people themselves because 90% of gang members come from broken homes with no father figures in their lives so they pair up with an OG that they idolize and do their dirty work for them. This is an epidemic that needs to end, and if shooting some gang members is whats necessary to end gang violence as a whole then so be it.

wow.

I want to point of some arguments, maybe some historical references, some Hitler and Stalin remarks, but no, i am simply speechless.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

The whole point is to end gang voilence in the United States. This wont ever end unless something of this nature is done. Call me Hitler or whatever you want but when gangs start encroaching on your small suburb and robbing your house maybe you will sway more in my direction.

Oh sure you liberals can jump all over my back talk trash to me. I truly dont care. So do you know how most gang members are inagurated into gangs? They have to murder someone. Interesting right? So what if that person was your sister or your daughter or anyone in your family?

Maybe we should cut off the tackle of rapists and hands from thieves too....

or better yet .....

People who are caught speeding should have the length of their right leg reduced ... so that they can't press the accelerator so far:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Oh sure you liberals can jump all over my back talk trash to me. I truly dont care. So do you know how most gang members are inagurated into gangs? They have to murder someone. Interesting right? So what if that person was your sister or your daughter or anyone in your family?

Exaggerate much? Or do you just believe everything you see in the movies? :S

How many innocent bystanders do you think would be killed from your decision to turn US metropolitan areas into war zones with a war that would find many police departments outgunned?

You could, of course, use the military (after redeploying them from the Middle East), but you might have problems getting troops to participate in your treasonous efforts. You are aware that your proposal is a textbook example of treason, as defined by the Constitution, right?

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort."
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

I just watch the news...every day. I live in Houston and people are murdered here almost weekly from gang violence.

And that supports your assertion how?

People often die in auto accidents, too, but that doesn't mean that we require student drivers to run over people before they can get a driver license.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Adolph, let me tell you something about your " Final Solution". It sucks. Uneducated and ignorant. There have always been gangs, there will will always be gangs. The US government does more evil than a gang. Start there. By the way. Anarchy is a beautiful concept. Anarchy is the revolutionary idea that nobody is better suited to run your life than you. Anarchy wants to get rid of all governments, religion, technology, social classes, etc. so that people can be TRULY free. It's when you add violence, it then becomes Chaotic. Gangs are chaotic and in the end the universe tends to unfold as it should. Let it be. And for the comment on our friend from the UK. Who gives a shit if he chimes in. Ironically more non Americans know more about our fucked up prison system we live in than Americans here on our own soil. Stop creating boundaries and stops. Every person has the right to speak about their point of views without the gestapo getting in the way.

Not every member of a gang has to murder someone. There is getting jumped into a gane, as well as letting a member rape one of your family members. The problem with gangs is that it is mostly due to people feeling alienated from society. They then gain acceptance, and now they have "Friends," and more.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Not every member of a gang has to murder someone. There is getting jumped into a gane, as well as letting a member rape one of your family members. The problem with gangs is that it is mostly due to people feeling alienated from society. They then gain acceptance, and now they have "Friends," and more.
---------------------------------------------------

So appearantly you didnt read the part where I said 90 percent of gang members come from broken homes without father figures.

totally man. You can say whatever you want. Everyone should. The more people who speak there mind and think for themselves the better. But that is just not logical. You cant stop violence with violence. You need to stop it, peacefully with wisdom. Or just let it go. Prisons systems don't work. We know that. And I am not talking about that bullshit IDEA called faith and religion. That has also helped spawn most of the violence in the world. And who had a valid point? Hitler? Oh man. The guy was a Eugenicist who wanted to rid the world of people that HE though was impure. A little psychotic. Completely against the laws of the community of life, which we all break now. He was a brilliant conqueror, but had psychotic delusions.

That was one of the most though out comments on this post so far. Look the fact is that these people are growing in size and while my idea is far on the extreme side, it is nothing in comparison to what these people ACTUALLY do every day. I have THOUGHTS of counteracting gangs and THEY are actually killing and robbing. Thats a big difference.