freeheelbillie

OBAMA GUN GRAB! wtf

Ok, I've researched it and it's true. Another intrusion into your life from the Federal government. You can do nothing and let them eventually subjugate you into sheeple..... or you can take a minute and write your Congressmen.

If you feel so inclined please forward this to your friends who care about the 2nd amendment.

Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act
2-16-09

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House.

Even gun shop owners don't know about this because it is flying under the radar.

To find out about this - go to www.nwyc.com , log in, select the "research" tab, click on "bill search", choose "federal",enter HR 45. You will see a summary of the bill, enter your zip code to link to your congressman. Send him your concerns TODAY.

This will, if passed, make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

·It is registered...You are fingerprinted...You supply a current Driver's License...You supply your Social Security #...You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing...

·Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.

·There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.

They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.

If you take my gun, only the criminal will have one to use against me. HR 45 only makes me/us less safe. This bill, if passed, would make them happy and in less danger from their victims.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.45:

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

More On Gun Grab HR 45 Here...

http://news.google.com/news?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=in&ned=&q=HR+45&btnG=Search+News

EXCERCISE YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS TODAY! VISIT

http://www.jayssportinggoods.com/ http://duncansoutdoor.com/
Gently pushing comfort zones since 1976...

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling".

BTW, I didn't see Obama's name on the bill anywhere.

Nope its not falling but your rights are slowly being taken away from you. More decisions are being made for you, not by you. Healthcare, retirement, schools for your kids. Obama's gun control voting record is beyond radical. His name may not be on this one but I would asure you he would support it.

Do you?

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling".

BTW, I didn't see Obama's name on the bill anywhere.

Nope its not falling but your rights are slowly being taken away from you. More decisions are being made for you, not by you. Healthcare, retirement, schools for your kids. Obama's gun control voting record is beyond radical. His name may not be on this one but I would asure you he would support it.

Do you?

This may help: zapatopi.net/afdb/

Posting histrionics is a sure fire way to prove your credibility.

Isnt that what this form is all about to begin with?

Not actually. There are a lot that seem to think it's all about being the most outrageous poster and forcing fist fights, but really it's just a place to discuss controversial topics. While that may indeed turn into a fist fight, starting out that way is silly.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

OH NO! THE SCARY BLACK MAN IS GOING TO GRAB YOUR GUNS! QUICK! POST THIS EVERYWHERE!

Except there's nothing about Obama in the article you posted. But no matter; it will wind the more unthinking people up.

Not sure if you are implying that I am a bigot...I would hope not. >:(

And yes I support the 1st and the 2nd Amendent so I will post this, e-mail it and talk about it openly. That way people can "choose" for themselves if they agree disagree. Thinking and un-thinking alike...

>Not sure if you are implying that I am a bigot...

Nope.

>And yes I support the 1st and the 2nd Amendent so I will post
>this, e-mail it and talk about it openly.

Posting that Obama is behind it is not really being open. I mean, I could point out that the KKK is the main force opposing this bill, but that would be just as misleading.

Not actually. There are a lot that seem to think it's all about being the most outrageous poster and forcing fist fights, but really it's just a place to discuss controversial topics. While that may indeed turn into a fist fight, starting out that way is silly.

I wasn't under the impression that I did that...ever. Maybe you just have more issue with the title than the content.

And yes I support the 1st and the 2nd Amendent so I will post this, e-mail it and talk about it openly.

Lemme ask you something; did you just copy and paste that "e-mail" in its entirety or are any of those words actually yours? You might want to make a distinction since some of what's in it is blatantly false or ridiculously speculative.

Generally speaking, if you simply copy and paste something you've "found" somewhere and don't do this people will assume all of the words are yours and yours alone. That might make a person seem like a sillier person than they really are.
quade -

Nope.

>And yes I support the 1st and the 2nd Amendent so I will post
>this, e-mail it and talk about it openly.

Posting that Obama is behind it is not really being open. I mean, I could point out that the KKK is the main force opposing this bill, but that would be just as misleading.

lots of racial undertones...:S lol

And yes I support the 1st and the 2nd Amendent so I will post this, e-mail it and talk about it openly.

Lemme ask you something; did you just copy and paste that "e-mail" in its entirety or are any of those words actually yours? You might want to make a distinction since some of what's in it is blatantly false or ridiculously speculative.

Generally speaking, if you simply copy and paste something you've "found" somewhere and don't do this people will assume all of the words are yours and yours alone. That might make a person seem like a sillier person than they really are.

I ll get back to proper APA format just for you. =)

Well see here's the deal, in the time we've been having this "conversation" in this thread, I've done a little checking.

What you've posted has some serious blatant misleading statements and lies in it. Are you absolutely certain you want to take full credit for them?
quade -

If you take my gun, only the criminal will have one to use against me. HR 45 only makes me/us less safe. This bill, if passed, would make them happy and in less danger from their victims.

Thats total bullshit to me... Where i live (Denmark) it is generally considered totally unacceptable to own a firearm for personal defense.

And BTW... The lack of firearms in our homes doesn't make it any less safe for us.

Nope.

BV's statement was, though

but everybody's doing it

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Thats total bullshit to me... Where i live (Denmark) it is generally considered totally unacceptable to own a firearm for personal defense.

And BTW... The lack of firearms in our homes doesn't make it any less safe for us.

and your proof is....

We don't live in Denmark.

I wasn't under the impression that I did that...ever. Maybe you just have more issue with the title than the content.

Title IS content.

And lets see, I think I've already complied with everything listed except for the $25 fee. Finger prints, yep; drivers license, yep; SSN, I think so but not sure; registration, hand guns yep; FBI and State Police background check, yep; child storage conditions, yep; storage inspection, not without cause; record inspection, yep;

Between FFL and concealed carry permit it just about covers it all.;)

Still have my guns? Yep.

Do I support this federal legislation? Not so much.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

OH NO! THE SCARY BLACK MAN IS GOING TO GRAB YOUR GUNS! QUICK! POST THIS EVERYWHERE!

Except there's nothing about Obama in the article you posted. But no matter; it will wind the more unthinking people up.

What the hell does Obama being (half) black have to do with anything? Seems every time race comes up, it's a lib that's doing the talking. Hmmm.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Well see here's the deal, in the time we've been having this "conversation" in this thread, I've done a little checking.

What you've posted has some serious blatant misleading statements and lies in it. Are you absolutely certain you want to take full credit for them?

If you would reveal those misleading statements, we could discuss them on an issues basis.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

So if law-abiding citizens don't have guns, doesn't that mean criminals by default are the only ones with guns?
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX