NotBond

I am sad today....

puppy, in the means of you havent figured out how to make something "clicky". there's that "url"-button on the right of the box where you're typing, press it, paste link, press again

puppy, as in you do in fact come back for more with stuff from pretty unreliable sources. puppy, as in not knowing how things are handled here. puppy, absolutely not in as "being dumb", but maybe a little naive, or inexperencied, that for sure.. :)

Thanks for the honesty! :)

unfortunately, always! :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Is there evidence that would convince you? Maybe a selection of other Hawaii birth certificates that look the same (for comparison purposes)? Or a particular person saying that it's OK with them?

Wendy W.

Actually Wendy, the comparison of actual birth certificates would be great. All we've seen is the Certificate of Live Birth, which can be duplicated over and over....

And Chuck, I have been to the site you mentioned. Didn't care for the "Obama's a total fraud" tone, but the COLB material from Berg was on there. Interesting reading, but it's the same as Polarik's stuff.

In many states a Birth Certificate and a Certificate of Live Birth are the same thing. Mine is the latter. Where i live you can't get an official document with the words "Birth Certificate" across the top.
Why do you keep dredging up the authenticity of Obama's birth cerificate? It has been scrutinized by officials from both major parties, as well as election officials and the courts. Do you think you know something about it...without ever even seeing it...that they don't?
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

I am SAD today too.

we ran out of brownies (the thick kind - no need for frosting kind - the vegetable oil is oozing out kind - the kind you can't make any more moist or dense kind, not the cake version) and the wife won't buy any more of the mixes to make replacement brownies[:/]

mmmmm, replacement brownies

I could use some VIBES

{{looks around}}
{{looks around again}}

whoops, sorry, stepped into the wrong room

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

we ran out of brownies (the thick kind - no need for frosting kind - the vegetable oil is oozing out kind - the kind you can't make any more moist or dense kind, not the cake version) and the wife won't buy any more of the mixes to make replacement brownies

Come on you really want the kind with the usually gritty ingredient...

You're right. This is fun!

Palin was more qualified than Obama, but she wasn't a Democrat. She was a perfectly realized feminist, but not a Democrat. Press didn't like her politics. Press is not impartial. Made fun of her for not being Eastern Intellectual. She spoke like an American, weird. She was a normal but successful woman. Not a Democrat. Stalin would not approve. Too independent, too much her own woman. Had to be killed. Politically correct to kill her. It's the leftist way, here, Central America, Cuba, wherever. Done.

Feminism isn't about women. It's about political ideology. When possible, use "feminists" to further your goals, gain power. If "feminism" doesn't gain you more power, attack the person, make fun of her, tell her she's a nothing. If she's not a Democrat, tell her she's nothing, a loser. Make fun of her kids, the sacrifices she made to raise handicapped children and still rise to Governor. Attack her "motherhood" as if you, a Democrat, cared who raised your kids or that a woman has a duty to be a mother.

Whatever it takes, destroy her even if, were she a Democrat, you'd raise her on a pedestal. A St. Hilary, perhaps, or some Obama thing, or other completely useless and self-absorbed icon.

Anyone here think the Democrats represent the poor, the powerless? If so, why did the poor and powerless vote Republican for the last 30 years? The Democrats haven't cared about poor people in decades. Still don't.

I don't support Obama anymore than Democrats supported Bush. If "divisiveness" is good for Democrats and even "patriotic" to some of them when they're not in power, that's fine with me. I feel the same.

I didn't like Bush, but he was my President. All I heard from Democrats was "Hang him! Impeach him! Try him for War Crimes!." If something is bad, it's his fault, Cheney sucks. Bla bla bla.

Okay. I'll take your example. Impeach Obama now before it's too late. Try him as a traitor, a terrorist sympathizer, an incompentent boob who has to ask Harvard economists (why them, I can't imagine) how to fix what the Democrats did to us economically. Get the fool out of office before he lets go all the terrorists, or more likely, invites them in for a State Dinner and 911 we'll never forget. He's an idiot in a suit.

Sound familar? It's Democratic rhetoric. The Democrats now run everythng. From now on, they are to blame for every little thing I don't like. I get to be as petty, hateful and divisive as they have been.

It IS fun!

You're right. This is fun!

Palin was more qualified than Obama, but she wasn't a Democrat. She was a perfectly realized feminist, but not a Democrat. Press didn't like her politics. Press is not impartial. Made fun of her for not being Eastern Intellectual. She spoke like an American, weird. She was a normal but successful woman. Not a Democrat. Stalin would not approve. Too independent, too much her own woman. Had to be killed. Politically correct to kill her. It's the leftist way, here, Central America, Cuba, wherever. Done.

Feminism isn't about women. It's about political ideology. When possible, use "feminists" to further your goals, gain power. If "feminism" doesn't gain you more power, attack the person, make fun of her, tell her she's a nothing. If she's not a Democrat, tell her she's nothing, a loser. Make fun of her kids, the sacrifices she made to raise handicapped children and still rise to Governor. Attack her "motherhood" as if you, a Democrat, cared who raised your kids or that a woman has a duty to be a mother.

Whatever it takes, destroy her even if, were she a Democrat, you'd raise her on a pedestal. A St. Hilary, perhaps, or some Obama thing, or other completely useless and self-absorbed icon.

Anyone here think the Democrats represent the poor, the powerless? If so, why did the poor and powerless vote Republican for the last 30 years? The Democrats haven't cared about poor people in decades. Still don't.

I don't support Obama anymore than Democrats supported Bush. If "divisiveness" is good for Democrats and even "patriotic" to some of them when they're not in power, that's fine with me. I feel the same.

I didn't like Bush, but he was my President. All I heard from Democrats was "Hang him! Impeach him! Try him for War Crimes!." If something is bad, it's his fault, Cheney sucks. Bla bla bla.

Okay. I'll take your example. Impeach Obama now before it's too late. Try him as a traitor, a terrorist sympathizer, an incompentent boob who has to ask Harvard economists (why them, I can't imagine) how to fix what the Democrats did to us economically. Get the fool out of office before he lets go all the terrorists, or more likely, invites them in for a State Dinner and 911 we'll never forget. He's an idiot in a suit.

Sound familar? It's Democratic rhetoric. The Democrats now run everythng. From now on, they are to blame for every little thing I don't like. I get to be as petty, hateful and divisive as they have been.

It IS fun!

To paraphrase a scene in Red October: "I said speak your mind, Richard, but Jesus!"
Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyways... - John Wayne

Barack Obama was sworn in as President of the United States today, and that makes me sad. Not because of his color, not because of his experience, not because he's younger than all previous Presidents - but because we, as a Nation, have demonstrated that principle and respect don't matter anymore.

For the record - I do not believe that Obama meets the native birth requirements dictated by the US Constitution. Either he was born outside of the country, as his own grandmother has stated, or was born as the son of a British subject, which also disqualifies him. Why else would he hire lawyers and spend thousands of dollars to SEAL all birth records and educational records that would list birthplace? If you asked me for my proof of birth, I would gladly show you right now - I have a copy in my wallet, and the original at home. Be glad to show you. He won't - why?

But more than that, it's that more people DON'T CARE. We are conferring the leadership of the most powerful nation on the planet on him - don't you care if he WILL faithfully execute the Office and defend the Constitution, the founding document of our Nation? Don't the founding principles mean anything anymore?

Add to that the SHAMEFULL treatment Bush got when walking to his seat from members of the audience - Hey, I'm no Bush fan anymore (he got really nutso these last few years!), but would NEVER chant derogatory comments in public, at an Inauguration of all places. It's rude, crass, childish and petty. Friggin grow up people - you don't have to like the man, but try to be an adult in public places. There's way too much of that these days.

We've become a Nation that has discovered we can vote ourselves "Bread and Circuses" (look it up if you're not sure what I mean) - and that may very well signal the downfall of this great country if we don't change our ways. That makes me sadder than anything else.

BTW, before some of you jump all over me, I read Barack's speech - it was pretty good, and I give him high points for it.

What an unusual scenario.

A righty telling us "Don't confuse me with the facts. My mind is made up!!"

Who'd a thunk it?

I am SAD today too.

You're in Minnesota, and it's winter. It's where they invented SAD :P

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I am SAD today too.

You're in Minnesota, and it's winter. It's where they invented SAD :P

Wendy W.

Scrubs quotes

"why do you have a smiley face button and a revolver in your briefcase?"

Ted "the first is if I get sad..... the second is if I get..really sad"

"ok, then, see you tomorrow"

Ted "we'll see"

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Don't be a wimp.

Besides, this is politcal rhetoric, not reasoned debate.

I support the President, just not his mission.

Makes as much sense as "I support the troops but not their mission."

Both are lies. My lie is ironic. The Democrats' lie is just a lie. They hate soldiers unless they're filling sandbags to save the Democrats' suburban McMansions.

For 8 years I've been told it's patriotic to oppose the President. So, I oppose this President.

For 8 years I've been told to think for myself, so I am.

I was tired of Bush. I thought McCain was garbage. That doesn't make Obama anything more than a politician from the cesspool of Chicago who talks a good game and wants nothing more than power and the opporunity to reward his minions with pork projects.

$1 Trillion in Pork. That's Chicago corruption big time!

On his third day in office, Obama killed 18 innocent Pakistanis with missles attacks. He's a killer, and the Muslims find no comfort in him.

On the same day, the "press" noted the price of Palin's clothes but only the color of Mrs. Obama's.

Obama's coronation cost the tax payers $110 million. How many families could have used that money to keep their homes or feed their families? Did Obama care? No. Did he make a gesture (all he's good for)? No. Should we hold him to any standard of decency? No. He is the Messiah. Might get us all killed, bankrupt the country, put us into a depresson, but he's the Messiah. The press wants him President and immaculate. The zombies will do what they're told and overlook any deficiencis.

What could he have done were he a leader? Keep the ceremonies minimum. Tell people to stay home, we can't afford too much hoopla right now.

But, no. He needed to be celebrated, wanted it, craved it. Dig me! The first black non-black half-white Harvard grad you ever saw be a man of the people and Eastern Intellectual self-serving ideologue all at once!

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

The fun thing about adopting the logic of Democrats is this: No matter what happens from now on, it's their fault. Period.

Bad economy? Democrats caused it. Deaths in Iraq or Afghanistan? Democrats to blame. I lose my job? Democrats did it to me. Terrorist attack? Democrats failed to protect me.

But the Democrats voted to start the war in Iraq in the first place, then claimed they didn't. So we'll hear some lies about all this.

By the Democrat's logic, of course, if something good happens, it was despite them. They had no hand in it. Credit goes to Republicans.

The Democrats have the opportunity, and given the current leadership, the propensity, to oppress me as nobody has in my lifetime. As an American, I have the duty to oppose. Watch your step. Only 53% or so of voters wanted you. A whole lot didn't. You don't really have all that much support.

It makes me more disgusted than sad, but it seemed to fit in this thread.

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/8627

The Salute to Heroes Inaugural Ball was begun in 1953 for President Dwight Eisenhower's inauguration. The event recognized recipients of the Medal of Honor, the nation's highest military award. There were 48 Medal of Honor recipients in attendance, who were undoubtedly disappointed by the Commander-in-Chief's failure to show. Over the past 56 years and 14 inaugurations, no President has skipped this event - until now.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.