turtlespeed

So when do you think Obama

ok...I never said anything about the damn checks!!!!
That wasn't the comparison I was referring to.

Uncle.

Everyone here wins.

I've grown tired of the pissing contests, spelling arguments, insults, and simple bickering here, it's just not worth it.:S

I've grown tired of the pissing contests, spelling arguments, insults, and simple bickering here, it's just not worth it.:S

Welcome to the club.

(btw - The secret handshake and special numbers will be released to you at the Evil Empire Establishment meeting)

ok...I never said anything about the damn checks!!!!
That wasn't the comparison I was referring to.

Uncle.

Everyone here wins.

It's either this or Fluff-fire. :P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

The thing that realy pisses me off about racism and all theses discusions here isn"t disagreeing with me or anything ... it's that this country is going to shit because we get sidetracked by these smokscreen bullshit issues and are so far away from the bill of rights . it's supposed to be we the people but we get caught up in this dem vs rep and con vs lib and they are both the same thing.

I don"t even think Obama is so great .... constitutionally wise .... but just love that most people are united with him and I've never seen that in my life time .

racism = fear .... fear = weakness because it takes you off your game .

people see me as a challenge to their balance

I don"t even think Obama is so great .... constitutionally wise .... but just love that most people are united with him and I've never seen that in my life time .

I have to agree. I also like the fact that the man is intelligent and well spoken. I also LOVE the fact that as a lecturer in constitutional law he is far better prepared to respect it than his predecessor did.

. it's supposed to be we the people but we get caught up in this dem vs rep and con vs lib and they are both the same thing.

I agree - but be careful, Amazon will be along in a moment to accuse you of being a "Defender of the Right" for the affront of saying that the Dems are the same as the Reps.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Only those of you who are trying to justify the crap your guys pulled on the American people actually believe there is no difference..

Face it.. your guys really let you down.. and you are all butt hurt over it wishing it wasnt so...

Face up to the fact... you guys screwed the pooch.. now the Democrats are going to have to fix the mess. of Reagan Bush and Bush Voodoo economics.

It does not take telepathy to find all the lies that your boy made.... plenty of sites for a smart boy like you to find.. except you never seem to WANT to find a discouraging word for any of your guys... whys dat...

There's already you, billvon, kallend, etc etc etc doing it, why do you need more voices - a bit insecure?

I like providing the counterpoint that the Dems are just as bad a set of fuckwits as what y'all accuse the Reps of being. Truth in advertising, as it were.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

DUDE... look at the numbers... follow the money and its pretty obvious why our country is in the tank right now.. and who controlled the raid on the treasury... but you do not deal in reality so I know you cant own up to it... the truth just hurts you so much.

DUDE... look at the numbers... follow the money and its pretty obvious why our country is in the tank right now.. and who controlled the raid on the treasury... but you do not deal in reality so I know you cant own up to it... the truth just hurts you so much.

Where can you buy that kind of clairvoyance - I mean - that would be SO COOL at parties being able to read minds and stuff. . . Oh, wait . . .

Wow Jeanne, I had heard there was some shit stacking up here in SC - but damn . . . I don't think the chest highs will cut it anymore.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Now, there's talk of reparation checks

Its an old demand by people who want more of something for nothing.

Buying into it perpetuates victimhood. There is no one alive that was subjected to slavery. The country of Liberia was a place of return for freed slaves. Perhaps those who want reparations would prefer a whole country to themselves.

ITs also a convienient rallying cry of those who know it was something that is dead on arrival.. by folks that were appaled at the demise of separate but equal. That crowd never really supported anything approaching anything that was equal in the first place.

ummmmm - yeah . . . maybe you should listen to his words a LITTLE more carefully.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

bullshit.
All presidents have panel of advisers to provide them information to make a decision on.
You think President Bush went ad collected all that bad intel on his own???

I think he made it very clear what he wanted the agencies to find. I know for damn sure that's what the British government did.

Why weren't the UN weapons inspectors allowed to finish their job? Didn't seem to want to hear what Mr Blix had to say, did they?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Funny how, when you got called on it, this:

"In certain circles, though, just as politicians and their lackeys do, they lied..."

Turned into this:

"It doesn't matter that he didn't say it - it matters that those that believe that they are due the reparations will believe he should provide it."

Honest. Oh so very honest...:S

"In certain circles, though, just as politicians and their lackeys do, they lied..."

Turned into this:

"It doesn't matter that he didn't say it - it matters that those that believe that they are due the reparations will believe he should provide it."

Those that try to get you elected qualify as lackeys.

Turned into this:

Those that try to get you elected qualify as lackeys.

So which people associated with the Obama campaign said that he was going to mail reparation checques?

So far as I can see you've moved from "He lied" to "Some people assumed." That's one devastating argument:S