christelsabine

GWB: "..his head held high.."

DUDE..... I get banned for saying that kinda shit....:ph34r:

Really? I guess I must have "Grandfather-Rights" from when this was the Talk-Back Forum.:P

Speaking of the old Talk-Back forum, it was split into Bonfire & SC over GWB posts. Once he's gone (& one day forgotten) I wonder if they'll merge again?

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

I’m confused?
How did you both come to that conclusion based on what Amazon wrote?

My reply was intended to be in line with everything you just said. I've grown tired of comments like these in order to deflect or demean someone else's opinion. (some snipped from other threads)

Rest assured it is not HIM or any of his fellow travellers... they prefer for OTHERS who have actually volunteered for service to their country to do their dirty work.

As evidenced by the wonderful patriotic right wing posters right here in this forum... And their true mettle is shown by their lack of real support in most cases... if they are so adamant in support of war.. they need to go fight it themselves.

How about you do your patriotic duty and join up and go over and give us a personal report on how its going..????

Bueller.....Bueller???

My what a wonderful keyboard warrior you are.

You signing up????

I believe you support this war in IRaq.... how about a re-up.. to support your president.

Have you ever served anything or anyone but yourself.. simple question.

Then when someone replies that they do serve, its meant with a response like... well you only support it because of job security.

I'm glad she served and I'm even more glad she's proud of it. It's the holier than thou comments that are getting old.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

My reply was intended to be in line with everything you just said. I've grown tired of comments like these in order to deflect or demean someone else's opinion. (some snipped from other threads)

My replys are to prod young republican chickenhawks to put their bodies where their empty patriotic words are.

For those who want to talk the talk.... sign up and go walk the walk.

Those who support war.. should at least participate.

Uncle Sam... needs YOU ( recruiters will be happy to talk anytime I hear they are having a hard time.. and retension seems to be going down as well)

My replys are to prod young republican chickenhawks to put their bodies where their empty patriotic words are.

Point proven

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

Point proven

Clueless....

If I want to give Mikee shit about who he works for.. and he returns the favor... that is us...its called a rivalry.. military personel do that sometimes....inter-service and diferent job descriptions.

Now go back to school and learn something...like how to play nice at recess.

Point proven

Clueless....

If I want to give Mikee shit about who he works for.. and he returns the favor... that is us...its called a rivalry.. military personel do that sometimes....inter-service and diferent job descriptions.

Now go back to school and learn something...like how to play nice at recess.

For all of Jeanne and I giving each other shit, that's *ALL* it is... we actually *DO* talk about other things when we PM each other!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706