kallend

Sore losers

Perhaps. And how many democrats support racial discrimination for collegiate admission and federal employment? WHat percentage of them run like cowards every single time they're called upon to state that which they so ardently support?

Very, very many of them. Lots in common with the KKK. The KKK supports racial discrimination - so do the Dems (it's in their platform)! The KKK hide like cowards behind hoods - the Dems run like cowards and can't tell their base what they support!

Nice fit for one another. If the KKK would give a few race waivers, they'd REALLY increase their membership from their fellow bigots and cowards in the DNC.

:D

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Ha! You really should read a bit more.

I grew in in the South. I know that small group of fucktards and know who they vote for. I see the bumper stickers on their cars when I go home to visit on occasion during any election season. Other Dems in the area shun them, but welcome their votes come election day. Deny the truth all you desire, your delusion will not change that fact.

My talking points on race are pretty simple - I don't care what color anyone is and have naught but contempt for any person or government program that does. Ward Connerly's ACRI group is pretty much on point with what I beleve - race has no place in American law or life.

It's always AMAZING to me how bigots who support racial discrimination have managed to dupe fucking idiots into believing they've moral credibility when discussing civil rights. Even more amazing to me is how that same group of bigots have managed to infer, with credibility among the dumbfucks among the populace, that if you don't support their programs of racial discrimination and give to their causes, that you're a racist.

These cowardly bigots truly are hilarious in the abstract. And a very easy sort to motivate to the polls due to the strength of their beliefs - and low level of their intellect. The Dems have been doing it for years, though to his credit, Obama didn't seem to make that a focus personally - he let sycophants handle it for him.

Equally amazing is how these fucktards run like cowards whenever you ask them a question that forces them to face the truth about what they support. They'll call you a racist, infer you're a racist - or a bigot, Nazi, KKK member; etc. They'll do so loudly and with vitriol. But they'll never answer a simple question - such as whey they care what color they are or why I should join them in supporting racial discrimination under any guise. They run because they're cowards who lack the courage to face the truth about both themselves and that which they support.

As far as I'm concerned, these liars, bigots, and cowards can howl at the moon, the public, the rocks, the trees, and the birds and the bees their beliefs about me. I've better things to do with my time than give homage to the arrogance of idiots.

:S

Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

This from the fellow who believes unions have nothing to do with the predicament the Detroit automakers are in right now?

Bwaaaaahahahahaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!

I'm going to grin whilst making my breakfast and all the way to the DZ!!!! Er...then again, I'm always smiling incessantly anyway. Holy shit that's fun.

Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

That there is a racist 'push back' should surprise no one. The test of the nation will be how sustained it is and how it is met by the citizenry.

Concur ... concur strongly. The last part (highlighted) is of most interest/concern to me.

Last week, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was quoted as saying w/r/t what the election of Sen Obama meant (whether the meaning was purely for her, for the nation, or for the world was not specified … perhaps that’s just as well, eh?)
“Electing a black president says around the world that you can overcome old wounds. I’ve said in our case, we have a birth defect, but it can be overcome.”

A rise in racially motivated violent incidents against non-whites (allegedly) perpetrated by white supremacy groups & individuals is being observed. Should that be addressed, ignored, or disregarded as expected behavior? Even if it is the latter (expected behavior), does that make it any less wrong?

VR/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

False dichotomy is the poorest logical flaw.
It rarely lasts one response among a good audience.

Yes, I agree that faulty dichotomies are not indicative of sound logic.

Are they more egregious logical flaws or less than ad hominems?

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

Perhaps. And how many democrats support racial discrimination for collegiate admission and federal employment? WHat percentage of them run like cowards every single time they're called upon to state that which they so ardently support?

Very, very many of them. Lots in common with the KKK. The KKK supports racial discrimination - so do the Dems (it's in their platform)! The KKK hide like cowards behind hoods - the Dems run like cowards and can't tell their base what they support!

Nice fit for one another. If the KKK would give a few race waivers, they'd REALLY increase their membership from their fellow bigots and cowards in the DNC.

Vinny,

Clarification please … because it’s not clear to me what you’re suggesting.
Are you asserting that you think the KKK/white supremecy is equivalent to affirmative action/civil rights/equal opportunity?

VR/Marg

Tibetan Buddhist saying

My ... we touched your raw nerve didn't we....:ph34r::ph34r:

But way to go on the comparison of cherries to watermelons... since you are so far away from even an apples to oranges arguement:D

Want to posit a guess on how many of your former neighbors voted for Obama... in either party...BZZZT tilt... tilt...tilt.... oops.. the Diebold machines tell your real story there dont they....

This from the fellow who believes unions have nothing to do with the predicament the Detroit automakers are in right now?

I wrote that managing a corporations is management's job, not the union's. Which happens to be true.

Just like it's true that the southern racists quit the Dems after LBJ signed the civil rights act, turning the south into "red" states for 40+ years.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

These type of fuckwits (KKK) need a bullet in thier head.

No they don't They just need civilized value exposure on a continuous basis to continue. Most of the racists in the American south are over it
(or almost over it), another generation will do it.
It's not like your country is without blemish, but they are over it (or almost over it).

I wish you were correct, bu I don't believe you are. That's like saying that exposing a pig to Myles Kennedy will eventually teach it to sing.
There will *always* be a large number of dolts who feel disenfranchised due to the color of their skin and a need to blame someone for the obvious result of inbreeding. they're not just in the deep south or Texas, either. Check out northern Idaho or southern Utah. The number may be on the decrease, but that's not saying much.

Myles Kennedy kicks ass, I just listened to "Before Tomorrow Comes", ("Alter Bridge" for the uninformed), and that is their new anthem.

Too bad the rest of the album fails to give that kind of power to the effort....

Sorry, I was off subject.

Universal Records is NOT a good label.... Ask me how I know.

I would have gone with Virgin, they still care about artists. Richard Branson has a lot in common with skydivers, as well.

But, who am I to judge, my records sucked.....

Anyway, Myles writes words that we all should hear:

"I guess time will only tell, so don't let it be, before tomorrow comes, before you turn away, take a hand in need,

Before tomorrow comes, you can change EVERYTHING"

It's true. Damn it all, and make a difference from now on.

Or, just simply be an asshole and ask WHY we should support those in need.

It's YOUR choice.

Does anyone care anyway where we're going?

Does anyone care at all?

Good tunes....... good tunes.
"Get these balls!"

Myles Kennedy kicks ass, I just listened to "Before Tomorrow Comes", ("Alter Bridge" for the uninformed), and that is their new anthem.

Too bad the rest of the album fails to give that kind of power to the effort....

Sorry, I was off subject.

Universal Records is NOT a good label.... Ask me how I know.

I would have gone with Virgin, they still care about artists. Richard Branson has a lot in common with skydivers, as well.

But, who am I to judge, my records sucked.....

I *am* with Virgin...and Richard Branson be damned, it makes no difference.
Gotta disagree with you on other AlterBridge songs...I like his voice range. he's also done a few skydives. Moreover, they campaigned for the winning president. And Creed minus Republican pussy Stapp and his "religious convictions" makes for all the diff in the world. :D

Oh yeah, not dissing the Myles, just I found the other songs lack that whole "anthem" effect, which is what I look for in tunes, I write that way. Get with me offline, and I'll send you one of mine.

No, no bad intentions in any of that. I have a 4 octave voice, and so does he. I was just stating that the rest of the album doesn't have that "lighters up", HUGE stadium, rock anthem feel, for ME. No bad intentions, much respect for that effort.

I write 3-5 chord songs at best, but that's what I like. It's just my asshole opinion, and preference.

That has to be one of the BEST songs I've heard this year, by the way. It's REALLY powerful, and can reach MASSES. I hope they market that one. It will sell MILLIONS.
"Get these balls!"

True, true...........

Which is the whole reason that I skydive!

(I peaked at 32 in the Information Technology biz.)

(Plus, it gets my dick hard, and the wife likes that.)

Obama will either be the last politician that I actually belive in, or just another politician, time will tell. But let's face facts:

HE CAN'T POSSIBLY fuck up more than whom we currently have.

And even if he accomplishes nothing? He still wins, IMHO.

Now that being said:

REPEAL THE PATRIOT ACT, MOTHUFUKKAH!

So we can actually SPEAK OUR MINDS again. I'm sick of being investigated for saying what's on my mind. It JUST ISN'T COOL, bitches!!!!!

(And I actually PAY taxes, so it sucks to see my bucks wasted.)
"Get these balls!"

I like the new avatar - that's one of my favorite paintings. :)
Are they equivalent? No. Are they similar in many ways - yes. Are both despicable - absolutely. I don't believe racial discrimination to be moral other than for purposes of law enforcement. If two white men in a chevy cavalier kidnap my nephew and cops spot two cavaliers, one with black fellows and one with white, I want them to racially discriminate and gun for the car with the white guys. As would anyone with a three digit IQ.

AA supporters in general have good intentions, I believe, but their Machiavellian approach does not pass the smell test with me. I am not willing to support racial discrimination to achieve their desired social engineering outcome. I'm willing to provide equal opportunity to succeed, with its mandatory accompaniment of equal opportunity to fail. Racial discrimination - under any guise - is fucking despicable and reprehensible.

What is more despicable than race-based affirmative action itself is how the Dems have used that as a political weapon. "You don't agree with me therefore you're a racist" has been their argument of choice against anyone who opposes their institutionalized racial discrimination programs. Lies have inertia politically, and that lie has been used time and time again on some very fine people. Dis-fucking-gusting. Because of that tool, the vitriol with which it's been used, and the low level of intellect of the voting base to which that's targeted, the Dems effectively eliminate any chance of intelligent discussion on the issue.

Bad for America. Worse still for America is the campaign by the Dems and their sycophants to ensure idiots identify themselves by their race and inculcate into them that without Affirmative Action and attention to racial issue the sycophants garner, they cannot succeed. What a crock of fucking shit. Despicable in all regards. Yet Jackson and Sharpton are looked to as civil rights leaders by the left.

As long as Dems continue to infer or insinuate that people who don't support racial discrimination under guise of affirmative action are racists, I'm going to state outright that anyone who supports such programs and can't articulate why they support racial discrimination is a coward, and assume that they're a racially prejudiced bigot - stating that outright as well. An easy and accurate deduction. In fact, even if they were to stop doing that, I don't think I would stop stating the aforementioned - it's dead on accurate.

Were more people to do as I do, an intelligent discourse would be achieved. And Sharpton and Jackson and their ilk will be out of business. A much better America it will indeed be when race really DOES have no place in American life or law.

:)

Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

After the Klan/Nazi shootout, the govt. actually DID.

Both groups (Klan/Nazis) were listed as "violent", and were investigated thoroughly, the leaders ousted, and remained on the shortlist..... until.....

You figure it out.

"Klan activity investigated
Coast Guard officer accused
By Cristina Silva, Globe Staff | March 31, 2006

The Coast Guard is investigating an active-duty officer after he distributed fliers recruiting members for the Ku Klux Klan in Barnstable Municipal Airport and other locations, a spokesman for the military branch said.

According to Barnstable police, Petty Officer Chad Blair posted the fliers, which read ''this is the time for action" and featured an image of a hooded Klansman carrying a sword and riding a horse, in the men's bathroom at the airport beginning on March 6.
"

The Klan was listed as being "disbanded" unitl close to 2003/4.

If it happened under MY watch? Hmmmm.....
"Get these balls!"

regarding affirmative action quota systems:

I hear people ranting and raving about this, but just how widespread is it in the real world? Frankly, in my experience, I am just not seeing it (minorities being promoted/hired to positions they're not qualified for, only because they're a member of a minority group) Just how common is it?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

it is pretty common (AA) in academics. It's been awhile since I've been in the corporate world, but 9 or 10 years ago, there were quite a few gvnmt contracts to be had if you were a woman or minority owned business.
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

OK but the false assumption is that Affirmative Action is a government mandate to have a certain quota of blacks or whomever, and you have to fill that quota whether you can find qualified people or not. That is simply untrue. There's no quota mandated by the government.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------