NWFlyer

Damn ... that's a hell of a job application

Want to work in the Obama administration? First you'll have to fill out this:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/11/13/obamaquestionnaire.pdf.pdf

Article with more detail:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/13/transition.questionnaire/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

Wonder how posts on dropzone.com would be viewed as a response to Question #10? :D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I love the question about "associating" with questionable people. Its OK if Barack "hangs" with Ayers, Rezko, Wright, et al. but you had better not. The classic Do as I say, not as I do!
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

I love the question about "associating" with questionable people. Its OK if Barack "hangs" with Ayers, Rezko, Wright, et al. but you had better not. The classic Do as I say, not as I do!

It didn't say it was not OK, it just asks for information.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

:D:DROFL....

psssst!! You still playing' that song? What part of "You lost" do you not understand?

Gee... are you itchin to be back in NOVA....one way or the other???;)

It would be nice to be closer to my family again. :) But no, I'm not planning to apply - I just saw the article and thought it was interesting.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I wonder if his wife will have to answer #10. And links to freddie and fannie, he needs to look no further than his self and Rahm Emanuel!:D:D:D:D We damn sure dont need any more connection to them in that administration!>:(

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I'm sure he could actually pass it if the media handled the process for him.
;)

You really think that the mainstream conservative media - FoxNews, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Times, The Boston Herald, etc. - haven't subjected Obama to this kind of vetting? If you do, please sign this deed for 1 bridge.