klingeme

When do you think life starts?

And what if the rape victom has the baby but shortly after, decides she can't hack it and throws the kid in a dumpster? Is that still alright?
---------------------------------------------------

dropping a baby in a dumpster is not okay at all.

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

The Process of creating life starts at conception but that life doesn't start until birth. If that baby can't sustain its own life outside the mother (fully functioning organs) then its not living yet.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

So if you believe that life starts sometime after conception (lets use 3 months as a example) what is wrong with using abortion as birth control within those 3 months, and why are more people not "pro abortion". If it is not the ending of a life, then nothing tragic is happening. If it is the ending of a life, then the story line behind the pregnancy (rape, 14 year old, slut) should not matter. If is is a life, why is it OK for a rape victom to end the life, but not the slut?

Mark

PS. I'm not trying to be offensive with the "slut" term, just painting a picture. I hope this is not offending anyone.

I do not think you were (really) offending anyone. It's not that hard to understand your question.

If abortion is allowed by law, there should be no difference for the 3 of them: If it's a victim, the 14 y/o one or the slut (what an idiotic word, who's do decide this???) If it matches the statutes, all of them are entitled to do so. If they want to end a life.

My personal opinion is not relevant here.

;)

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I was born with a birth defect that gave my parents months of "trauma" wondering if I would survive the early months of my life, and I'm glad they decided to "tough it out" rather than taking the "easy route". This has a lot to do with my value for the life of the unborn.

I was "miscarried" and born within the time frame some abortions are still conducted. I lived. It gives me no less respect for the rights of women to make their own choices.

I was also faced with deciding between an abortion and continuing a pregnancy I did not want when I was very young. My own birth convinced me that abortion was not an option for me. I couldn't do it.

I still had and have the belief that women have every right to make their own choices.
Owned by Remi #?

Of course. Look how many people have been killed in the name of God.

Less death? Less religious war? Fewer witches burned at the stake? Fewer blacks hanged? Fewer Islamic terrorists? Yes, those indeed are some perks with replacing an extremist religious morality with a more sane one.

You are correct. Self-righteousness is the great equalizer.

Self-righteous atheist = Self-righteous religious.

They both replace God's Reality with their own, with evil consequence.

--First a person would have to believe in God. Then the person would have to believe that God has actually communicated his intentions to somebody else who then properly wrote that down and all subsequent translations have also been correct. Then the person would also have to assume that certain passages written applied to a topic not actually covered by the original text***

It is really not all that hard. But you give support to the verse that says " The way is narrow that leads to life, and few are those who find it."

--Seems a bit presumptuous to claim a person knows what "God's Reality" is.***

The choice is simple, either you spend the time to discern "God's Reality", or you replace it with your own.

When do you think life starts?

When men who support forcing women who are raped or are pregnent due to incest.. to have those children so they can relive the trauma for the rest of their lives when they look into the face of that child....... are reincarnated as females in areas like Waziristan and sub-saharan africa.

Karma can be a real bitch