MikeForsythe

Penn & Teller on Obama's Tax Plan

It's not "Penn and Teller on Obama's tax plan." It's just a political video that shows a few of Obama's speeches with a half-second clip of Penn and Teller saying "bullshit" inserted here and there. (Same clip every time.) You could do the same thing with McCain saying "I agree with Senator Obama" every few seconds.

Gee, Mike, are you going to post anything that isn't total bullshit? You've had a bad week.

First you fell for the actions of a crazy 20 yo, and nearly broke your ankles backpedaling when the truth came out. Then there was that often refuted email about hidden deposits of oil in the US exceeding all known resources, and now you misrepresent this one (thanks Bill for saving us time by reporting the true content).

Gee, Mike, are you going to post anything that isn't total bullshit? You've had a bad week.

Actually I've had a great week. If you think that anything that happens here determines what kind of a week I have you are mistaken.;)

First you fell for the actions of a crazy 20 yo, and nearly broke your ankles backpedaling when the truth came out.

You must be confused, show me a single post where I backpedaled. Not only has my opinion not changed but as posted it is shared by others.

there was that often refuted email about hidden deposits of oil in the US exceeding all known resources

And your point is? I took no position either way and it did exactly what I wanted it to and that being to seek information and opinions of others of which most were constructive.

and now you misrepresent this one

I did no such thing. It was not my creation and I simply copied it from the news site in its entirety as reported. Now if you want to dispute the accuracy of the claims made in it knock yourself out.
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

Actually I've had a great week. If you think that anything that happens here determines what kind of a week I have you are mistaken.;)

First you fell for the actions of a crazy 20 yo, and nearly broke your ankles backpedaling when the truth came out.

You must be confused, show me a single post where I backpedaled. Not only has my opinion not changed but as posted it is shared by others.

there was that often refuted email about hidden deposits of oil in the US exceeding all known resources

And your point is? I took no position either way and it did exactly what I wanted it to and that being to seek information and opinions of others of which most were constructive.

and now you misrepresent this one

I did no such thing. It was not my creation and I simply copied it from the news site in its entirety as reported. Now if you want to dispute the accuracy of the claims made in it knock yourself out.

You are still throwing mud. Other peoples mud, and it's all BS designed to get a knee-jerk reaction against Obama.
Have anything original of your own, either commentary or content, preferably truthful, rather than the BS stuff you have been copying and pasting recently?

It was not my creation and I simply copied it from the news site in its entirety as reported. Now if you want to dispute the accuracy of the claims made in it knock yourself out.

No, what I'll be doing is ignoring any postings of your's that merely cite something else (esp something as lame as youtube), as you've firmly established a lack of editorial oversight, or any interest in the truth.

You're the anti-Marg.

I Tivo the Penn and Teller show because it is smart, cutting, informational and cuts straight to the point. They provide proof with everything they debunk. They also do it with humor that extends outside the punchline.

To draw a comparison I could take a clip of Adam from Mythbusters saying the name of his show or "busted" in every spot of that video and it would be just as representative of that show.

BTW, good to see you still believe the lies of that crazy racist woman in PA even after she admitted it was a fabrication. I used to think better of you Mike.

So you admit to posting stuff without bothering first to check whether or not there is a shred of truth to it.

I mean, we had all figured that out, but it's good to see your confession.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Now that was some funny shit:P;)B| But wait, how dare you post something that you KNOW is not true and reliable journalism. How dare you post and not wait an unknown amount of time to see if the story might change. :P

Great post, I like itB|

Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!