mamajumps

on the fence on who to vote for?

Whups - I meant Romney.

But regardless, look at all the posts about religion and tell me again that nobody cares about religion - unless, of course, it's a conservative.

THEN their religion is a big deal.

I can tell you that I thought any post on here that bashed Romney because of his Mormon faith, sucked. And I was quite open and unequivocal about it, for example, here:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2829108#2829108

Each one of us talks our talk. I really do try to be someone who also walks my walk. Whether I'm successful, I'll leave to others to decide.

Obama is playing Protestant to look good, he is in fact a muslim.

Aside from the fact that you're fulla beans on the facts, what if you were right? You know, that he's a slippery one "hiding" his true religion. Whadda ya do with the likes of him? Break all his windows? Make him wear a crescent on his clothing? Fire him from his job? Kick his kids out of school? Confiscate his property? Put him in a concentration camp? Machine gun him into a ditch? Harvest his gold fillings? Pave roadways with his ashes?

Oh, wait - it's been done; too passe'. Never mind.

But regardless, look at all the posts about religion and tell me again that nobody cares about religion - unless, of course, it's a conservative.

THEN their religion is a big deal.

When the President wears his religion on his sleeve and puts forth programs that attack the premise of separation of church and state and profoundly change our country.. then YES I really care about religion.

I do not want a melding of politics and religion. We have MANY MANY historical instances where we see the meddling of religions in the matters of the state.. and it has NEVER turned out good for a free people.

I do not want Mullahs, Imams,Priests or Preachers having ANYTHING to do with how a country is run.. PERIOD.

And while I agree with you that Bush SUCKS

Funny how the GOP chose Bush as superior to McCain when they had the choice between the two of them.

Concusion - McCain SUCKS even more than Bush.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

ya'll start slamming me, do your research, you'll find the facts buried deeply.

In other words, you want us to check the claims that you're asserting?

I heard that John McCain played bridge with Saddam Hussein in the 80's.

Do your research, you'll find the facts buried deeply.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Wendy, please look to my threads with regards to McCains ties to Nazi collaborators, Ho Chi Minh, the communists, the KGB and other to find even more clues. And of course I agree that he played craps with Saddam. After that we played a game of spinner and McCain had to take his pants off.
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Wendy, please look to my threads with regards to McCains ties to Nazi collaborators, Ho Chi Minh, the communists, the KGB and other to find even more clues. And of course I agree that he played craps with Saddam. After that we played a game of spinner and McCain had to take his pants off.

Yeah, and in that same thread, read my (shocking!) revelation about the Nazi collaborators among NASA rocket scientists in the 1960's space program. What was your thesis about, "Wendy"? (At least that's the "name" we know you by...)

Gather round while I sing you of Wernher von Braun
A man whose allegiance is ruled by expedience
Call him a Nazi, he won't even frown
"Ha, Nazi schmazi," says Wernher von Braun

Don't say that he's hypocritical
Say rather that he's apolitical
"Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down
That's not my department," says Wernher von Braun

Some have harsh words for this man of renown
But some think our attitude should be one of gratitude
Like the widows and cripples in old London town
Who owe their large pensions to Wernher von Braun

You too may be a big hero
Once you've learned to count backwards to zero
"In German oder English I know how to count down
Und I'm learning Chinese," says Wernher von Braun

:)

Wendy W.

(snip)
When you take God out, all you have is bad.
(snip)
However, this is not where I intended this thread to go. I simply posted a video, that showed proof, that it was not the republicans who caused our economic mess.:S:S:S:S:S:S

Oh I dunno... This pretty much tells the story.... :)

NSFW!!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban