billvon

McCain wins debate!

I haven't watched SNL in quite a while. I'm a fan of Tina Fey. I watch her on 30 Rock and love her. As for SNL, I'm glad they are equal oppurtunity in regard to political satire. Their political satire has been some of the funniest skits they have done for many years. Dana Carvey doing GHWB and Perot simultaneously was absolutely brilliant comedy.

It seems Letterman can take a clue from them.:P

Speedracer, Glad to hear Stewart is being equal opportunity also.

Tina Fey has her pegged.

I feel bad for GOV. Palin though. She must have a lot stress now from the campaign, and in my opinion she would want to drop out of this mess if she could.

If the "stress" from being mocked by Fey is too much, then she not only is unqualified to be VP, she's probably unqualified to hold any office.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Don't quit your day job to become a TV producer.

Why would I take a cut in pay and only use part of my brain? But your right, why mock someone that is running for VP that tries to make a person in a wheel chair stand up?:P Joe Biden fucks up so often that several web sites have meters on the sites as to how short the time is between them.
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!