lummy

This sounds so much like the last eight years

it helps if you read the article and not just the title.

Throughout her political career, she has pursued vendettas, fired officials who crossed her and sometimes blurred the line between government and personal grievance, according to a review of public records and interviews with 60 Republican and Democratic legislators and local officials.

more

Interviews show that Ms. Palin runs an administration that puts a premium on loyalty and secrecy. The governor and her top officials sometimes use personal e-mail accounts for state business; dozens of e-mail messages obtained by The New York Times show that her staff members studied whether that could allow them to circumvent subpoenas seeking public records

more

and she has sued the federal government to block the listing of the bears as endangered.) An administration official told Mr. Steiner that his request would cost $468,784 to process.

When Mr. Steiner finally obtained the e-mail messages — through a federal records request — he discovered that state scientists had in fact agreed that the bears were in danger, records show.

and

“Professionals were either forced out or fired,” Mr. Deuser said.

Ms. Palin ordered city employees not to talk to the press. And she used city money to buy a white Suburban for the mayor’s use — employees sarcastically called it the mayor-mobi

and

In the middle of the primary, a conservative columnist in the state, Paul Jenkins, unearthed e-mail messages showing that Ms. Palin had conducted campaign business from the mayor’s office. Ms. Palin handled the crisis with a street fighter’s guile.

“I told her it looks like she did the same thing that Randy Ruedrich did,” Mr. Jenkins recalled. “And she said, ‘Yeah, what I did was wrong.’ ”

Mr. Jenkins hung up and decided to forgo writing about it. His phone rang soon after.

Mr. Jenkins said a reporter from Fairbanks, reading from a Palin news release, demanded to know why he was “smearing” her. “Now I look at her and think: ‘Man, you’re slick,’ ” he said.

and

As she assembled her cabinet and made other state appointments, those with insider credentials were now on the outs. But a new pattern became clear. She surrounded herself with people she has known since grade school and members of her church.

and

While Ms. Palin took office promising a more open government, her administration has battled to keep information secret. Her inner circle discussed the benefit of using private e-mail addresses. An assistant told her it appeared that such e-mail messages sent to a private address on a “personal device” like a BlackBerry “would be confidential and not subject to subpoena.”

I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Oh I read it alright. Do you honestly beleve that Sarah Palin is alone in this respect? That this wouldn't describe many politicians today, regardless of party?

Edited to add: I find it hilarious that you guys just keep trying to find something, anything on Palin. Don't you realize you're making it easier for everyone to empathize with her plight? This is playing out just like McCain's advisors predicted.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

This article is by Jo Becker, Peter S. Goodman and Michael Powell.

:D:D:D

I viewed a bio show on her and her political past.

The opinions were 180 degree to what you posted.

then I looked at who wrote it.

Thanks for the laugh

the left desperation is going to get more and more enjoyable as the election nears:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Based on the last 7 years.. you have to really ask yourself WHERE has the corruption been....we have seen it over and over and still you support the same people who are doing it. Where do you think all those billions of waste have gone...This president never vetoed a bill while your good ole boy conservative congress was in control... and even the Democrat controlled one.. is still not enough to override the rePUBICan veto of those who wish to stop any and everything they can.

That is the truth that you cannot handle.

Do you honestly beleve that Sarah Palin is alone in this respect? That this wouldn't describe many politicians today, regardless of party?

honestly, no she is not alone although some (Bush in particular IMO) take it to an extreme. I do have to say that I find some of the parallels (Palin to Bush) to the current administration hard to swallow. Some of the allegations made in the article are too coincidental for me.
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Wich Bio-pic? The one on Fox News? I didn't see it say anything overtly negative in it all unlike some of the comments in the Obama called "Character and Conduct"

Yes the one on FOX. And sorry, i dont understant the last sentence. Please clairfy?

Gretta's show seemed to stay on the facts without opinion other than those of some they put on camera. ALL the same items were covered in the show that are mentioned in the "article" but mostly without comment.

She has an 80% approval rating in the state. Has to be driving the left crazy.

She is not radical or right wing extreemist. But I can understand why those way to the left think so
Abraham Lincoln

Based on the last 7 years.. you have to really ask yourself WHERE has the corruption been....we have seen it over and over and still you support the same people who are doing it. Where do you think all those billions of waste have gone...This president never vetoed a bill while your good ole boy conservative congress was in control... and even the Democrat controlled one.. is still not enough to override the rePUBICan veto of those who wish to stop any and everything they can.

That is the truth that you cannot handle.

This over-simplistic view of the government's ills is wearing thin. Last time I checked there were 535 other folks slighly involved.

Oh...and that would be #41.
Be sure to exhibit incessant anger at America and Americans in general and rage at conservatives, centrists and anyone who doesn't agree with your ideas. http://alohahawaii.home.att.net/leftwing.html

Destinations by Roxanne

Oh I read it alright. Do you honestly beleve that Sarah Palin is alone in this respect? That this wouldn't describe many politicians today, regardless of party?

Edited to add: I find it hilarious that you guys just keep trying to find something, anything on Palin. Don't you realize you're making it easier for everyone to empathize with her plight? This is playing out just like McCain's advisors predicted.

I'm in agreement with you. This nitpicky stuff on Palin, while humerous, is missing the point

...the point that you right wing guys have fucked our country for 8 years and should not be allowed to continue. :)
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

I'm in agreement with you. This nitpicky stuff on Palin, while humerous, is missing the point

...the point that you right wing guys have fucked our country for 8 years and should not be allowed to continue. :)

See Commandment #41

Destinations by Roxanne

Did you see the documentary on Fox about Obama called "Character and Conduct"? It rased a lot of questions about if ties with "criminals" and his Islamic upbringing. It spent more time on those side issues then it did about his actual bio info.

The info on the approval rating is a perfect example of it, that was included in the Palin bio-pic but no mention at all of that type of info in the Obama one.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Its so funny that the conservative fascists see anyone who does not follow in goose step with them a leftist.

And here is your #14 that you adhere to.

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm

I am still waiting for all you uber patriots.. to join up to fight your own war.

14. Fraudulent Elections: Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.

Thanks...you made me laugh...seriously.

Destinations by Roxanne

Yeah its fun to laugh at the damage to our constitution..that you fringe righties have done in the last 7 years:S:S:S:S... till it bites you in the ass.. and say.. We should have seen.....no you could not have seen because.. you were to busy blindly following your glorius leader.

Your grandchildren are going to be paying for this stupidity

Did you see the documentary on Fox about Obama called "Character and Conduct"? It rased a lot of questions about if ties with "criminals" and his Islamic upbringing. It spent more time on those side issues then it did about his actual bio info.

The info on the approval rating is a perfect example of it, that was included in the Palin bio-pic but no mention at all of that type of info in the Obama one.

Which show was his done on? I will see if I can find it.

And I did not see the approval rating on the FOX show but it may or may not have been there. I did not see all of the show
Abraham Lincoln

>Do you honestly beleve that Sarah Palin is alone in this respect?

Not at all. It merely indicates she is like every other Washington politician - selling her vote to the highest bidder, rewarding those who support her politically, taking revenge on those who don't etc.

I have no doubt that the right wing will continue to worship her as an "agent of change" though.

[reply
Not at all. It merely indicates she is like every other Washington politician - selling her vote to the highest bidder, rewarding those who support her politically, taking revenge on those who don't etc.

I have no doubt that the right wing will continue to worship her as an "agent of change" though.

So you're saying Barry & Joe do that too?

Destinations by Roxanne