Gov. Palin smoked pot -

- and actually inhaled. Failure to inhale would have been a waste of precious natural resources:D
----

"Palin said she has smoked marijuana--remember, it was legal under state law, she said, even if illegal under U.S. law--but says she didn't like it and doesn't smoke it now. Palin adds, "I can't claim a Bill Clinton and say that I never inhaled."

Source: Anchorage Daily News, Aug 6, 2006

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

- and actually inhaled. Failure to inhale would have been a waste of precious natural resources:D
----

"Palin said she has smoked marijuana--remember, it was legal under state law, she said, even if illegal under U.S. law--but says she didn't like it and doesn't smoke it now. Palin adds, "I can't claim a Bill Clinton and say that I never inhaled."

Couldn't you see her in a remote trailer, perhaps a double-wide, out in Alaska somewhere? Hogs out in back, chickens in the front, peeking in the window and seeing her wearing a frilly robe, mouth wrapped around a bong.

And the pation reads, "The next American VP."

----

Surveys show that some 54% of Americans have smoked pot at least once by age 21.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

----

Couldn't you see her in a remote trailer, perhaps a double-wide, out in Alaska somewhere? Hogs out in back, chickens in the front, peeking in the window and seeing her wearing a frilly robe, mouth wrapped around a bong.

She may have even had sex while stoned.........we cannot trust anyone.....[:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/]

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

----

She may have even had sex while stoned.........we cannot trust anyone.....[:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/]

Yea, and if with a family member, so what? It's their culture, we need to preserve that.,

----

Surveys show that some 54% of Americans have admitted they smoked pot at least once by age 21.

Fixed it for ya ;)
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

She's insulting people's intelligence just as much as Clinton did on this subject. Both inhaled. Both liked it. Both think that we're stupid enough to believe otherwise. Whatever.

At least Al Gore had an honest approach (paraphrasing): "Sure I smoked pot, especially when I was in Vietam. I smoked it a lot, I inhaled, and I liked it. But that was 30 years ago. This is now. Judge me on what you think I am now."

I've known many that didn't like it. Even Howard Stern has said he didn't like it. As for me, I never tried it - mainly because I KNEW I'd like it. A lot.

So she admitted it. She said she didn't like it. Anyone who has not smoked it a lot probably didn't get much use out of it so stopped.

We all have our likes and dislikes. I had a surgery and took a Vicodin for pain. I liked it so much I threw the rest of it away. The pain was better than what I foresaw with the Vicodin and I'll never touch it again, unless I'm terminal. My wife, like me, will not touch a narcotic pain reliever because she doesn't like it at all.

Amphetamines calm me down. Coffee calms me down. One of the strange effects of ADHD. They don't wire me. Others have a different effect.

And you are right - Al Gore DID have an honest approach. What if Palin is being honest here? I personally thought that Bill Clinton might have told the truth.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

She's insulting people's intelligence just as much as Clinton did on this subject. Both inhaled. Both liked it. Both think that we're stupid enough to believe otherwise. Whatever.

At least Al Gore had an honest approach (paraphrasing): "Sure I smoked pot, especially when I was in Vietam. I smoked it a lot, I inhaled, and I liked it. But that was 30 years ago. This is now. Judge me on what you think I am now."

She may not have liked it. Not everyone does. I don't like it.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I've known many that didn't like it. Even Howard Stern has said he didn't like it. As for me, I never tried it - mainly because I KNEW I'd like it. A lot.

So she admitted it. She said she didn't like it. Anyone who has not smoked it a lot probably didn't get much use out of it so stopped.

We all have our likes and dislikes. I had a surgery and took a Vicodin for pain. I liked it so much I threw the rest of it away. The pain was better than what I foresaw with the Vicodin and I'll never touch it again, unless I'm terminal. My wife, like me, will not touch a narcotic pain reliever because she doesn't like it at all.

Amphetamines calm me down. Coffee calms me down. One of the strange effects of ADHD. They don't wire me. Others have a different effect.

And you are right - Al Gore DID have an honest approach. What if Palin is being honest here? I personally thought that Bill Clinton might have told the truth.

Heh...i agree with the Palinites here on this one...and call me Bill Clinton. I tried pot and didn't inhale. Because i couldn't. Oh, i tried! Smoking anything makes me sick, though, so i tend to avoid it.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

----

So what's her stance on the legality of marijuana?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

----

She's still being briefed on it.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I personally thought that Bill Clinton might have told the truth.

I can't imagine anyone blowin' a doob like a Havana, but I suppose it's possible. Not likely, tho.
Guess you don't have any rasta friends. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxsnXxwoaME ;) Or Snoop Dog beats that one>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryz3i2nD6vU&feature=related
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

From what I have read, she doesn't support the legalization of it.

I wonder what her stance on punishments and sentancing for marijuana related offences is.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

She's calling for the death penalty.....j/k.;)

If you're using this issue to discredit her, it won't work. It's a non-issue.

I personally smoked pot at age 14 and 15. I stopped 3 weeks before I turned 16 because I truly hated it. I've never touched it since.

There are people that actually do not like it.

Agreed. There are far more egregious things about her than this.

Now, if SHE starts making some sort of issue out of beefing up the war on drugs, then it's on just for the sake of her being a hypocrite, but if she has even the grey cells of a lab mouse, she won't say anything about how "immoral" drugs or whatnot are.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

What if Palin is being honest here? I personally thought that Bill Clinton might have told the truth.

I'm one of the few that believed Bill Clinton. I didn't inhale my first time either. I choked and coughed like hell. Then when I finally was able to inhale it (a few weeks later on my second attempt) I didn't get high. It didn't have the same effect everyone was talking about. Go figure.

Now morphine...holy shit. I had morphine two years ago in the ER. I can TOTALLY see myself getting hooked on that. Damn, I'm actually hoping to get another kidney stone just to have some more.

Most definitely agree. Who cares?

All this back and forth about issues that don't matter a hill of beans.

If yoiu are happy with the direction our country has taken over the past few years, then by all means, elect McCain/Palin.

If you fear what your country is becoming, then elect ...well, actually, damn near anyone else.

It's that simple really.
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

Most definitely agree. Who cares?

All this back and forth about issues that don't matter a hill of beans.

If yoiu are happy with the direction our country has taken over the past few years, then by all means, elect McCain/Palin.

If you fear what your country is becoming, then elect ...well, actually, damn near anyone else.

It's that simple really.

If only it was that simple.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne