rushmc

Shall We Wait for the Condemnation?

Kewl so the hypocrite in chief ( think of positions on drugs etc) is being kept around..... no problem with that.. SOMEONE will need to lead the right wing around by the nose for the next 8 years.

I mean someone has to do the thinking for you guys..... and come up with your topics for SC in the future.

I am wondering where the moral outrage is from Lush Rimjob.....he and his bretheren on Fringe Right Radio are supposed to have a lock on this kind of activity..... oh the humanity.. Oh wait.. that is probably who brought it up... someone.. quick.. check the EIB so we know how NEO CONS are supposed to be thinking about this.

:ph34r::ph34r:
LIMBAUGH SIGNS THROUGH 2016; $400 MILLION DEAL SHATTERS BROADCAST RECORDS

Wed Jul 02 2008 09:02:18 ET
**Exclusive**

The American broadcast industry is rocked, realigned and blasted into a new orbit, yet again, by Rush Limbaugh, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

In what is being described as an unprecedented radio contract, Limbaugh will keep his syndicated show on-the-air and e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e through 2016 with CLEAR CHANNEL and PREMIERE RADIO.

Already host of the most lucrative hours since radio's inception, Limbaugh's total package is valued north of $400 million, according to media insiders.

The NEW YORK TIMES will claim this weekend that Limbaugh, marking 20 years this summer as a national host, has secured a 9-figure signing bonus for the new deal, newsroom sources tell DRUDGE.

MORE

In its controversial profile, the TIMES reports that Limbaugh is buying a new G550 jet and is making an estimated $38 million a year.
:ph34r::ph34r:

Unfucking believable. Where are they finding these people who listen to Rush? Everytime I hear him I want to hit him with a huge sock full of manure.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Kewl so the hypocrite in chief ( think of positions on drugs etc) is being kept around..... no problem with that.. SOMEONE will need to lead the right wing around by the nose for the next 8 years.

I mean someone has to do the thinking for you guys..... and come up with your topics for SC in the future.

Why d'ye think I keep a watch on Kos and DU?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Why d'ye think I keep a watch on Kos and DU?

Because Lush Rimjob does???

:ph34r:

I have yet to post anything from Limbaugh's website... too bad you can't say the same in regards to the lib websites, huh?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

posters on this site to condem Obama in the same fashion they blasted Bush on this topic.

Where the hell are you? Is this not an expansion of the very program many of you called un-constitutional and just plain bad?

Where are the name callers? Where is the outrage?

Oh wait, this is the Dem canidate.

Thats right. That fact makes everything much different:S

There was a long segment on NPR this evening about this, including an interview with a pastor who is highly critical of Obama's plan. I guess NPR did it because they are so right wing.:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

There was a long segment on NPR this evening about this, including an interview with a pastor who is highly critical of Obama's plan. I guess NPR did it because they are so right wing.:P

There was another segment on Olbermann tonight (hosted by Rachel Maddow, Keith is taking a few days off) and we all know what an extreme right wing group that is!
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

There was another segment on Olbermann tonight (hosted by Rachel Maddow, Keith is taking a few days off) and we all know what an extreme right wing group that is!

BUT WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE!?!?! GRR! ANGRY! LIBERALS SMASH!!!!

I guess I feel sorry for those on the right that feel that every dissident view needs spin, press releases, strawmen and Rush to tell them to go out and cause voter fraud. I mean, something this complex....to dislike a point of view but agree with the overall platform/issues?!? I mean, it doesn't fit into a nice Cliff Notes Partisan Package that you will read on the bottom of a news ticker. Liberals and faith together?!?! YOU GOT CHOCOLATE ON MY PEANUT BUTTER (GRRR!) I guess that's why they need OUTRAGE (oh ya, grr)

Reading this thread reminds me of a few lines from Conan.

Crom laughs at your Four Winds. Laughs from his mountain. Ha, my god is stronger- He is the everlasting sky. Your god- lives underneath it. What is best? Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the women.:D:D:D:P

"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

posters on this site to condem Obama in the same fashion they blasted Bush on this topic.

Where the hell are you? Is this not an expansion of the very program many of you called un-constitutional and just plain bad?

How about the interviews on ABC, CBS, NBC?

See any?

Look, I like these kind of programs. They make perfect sense from the stand point of what would be gotten for the money. But to even lean to saying that is has been reported on the same as when Bush did it is, well to use the word you like, a lie.

Where is the seperation of church an state lie we heard over and over. Bush hearing God comments.

Oh well, the posts on this thread were as expected I suppose.....
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

How about the interviews on ABC, CBS, NBC?

See any?

I don't watch TV.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>How about the interviews on ABC, CBS, NBC?
>See any?

Local NBC affiliate (NBC 7/39) had interviews with two local priests about what it meant for local churches.

(Next - "But why aren't there any made-for-TV movies about Obama's faith based programs? WHERE'S THE DRAMA?")