pop

It’s the Man keeping me down

If Obama wins, (which I think he will because voting for McCain is like saying “I really enjoyed the last eight years. I’d like some more of that please), black people will no longer have any legitimacy in saying that the white man is keeping them down. No more reparations, no more affirmative action.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

That is what most white people are thinking also. That is why they are voting for him, to appease their own white guilt.

If Obama weren’t black, I’m am positive that Hillary would have won in a landslide.

In my movie “Sicko” I trashed Clinton for being the greatest recipient of health care payola, and for that I don’t trust her.

Obama would do far better not allowing her as a Vice President. She would be gunning for him the whole time and that doesn’t sit well with me.

Obama is the great black hope. Being a white boy myself, it's not that important if he wins or loses.

he will surely win because all the cracka's are voting for him because he's black.

It's amazing in this country that reverse discrimination is powerful enough to elect a black president.

I'm sure that race is an issue for some people but I thought he won it because he was the stronger, more consistent candidate. I don't know anyone personally who is voting for him, or against him for that matter, because of his skin color.
This Honky's voting for him and I don't feel the least bit guilty;)

I haven't heard any allegations that Obama is an Oreo or a sell out, which is a typical allegation whenever a black man or woman reaches a level of power, like Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Clarence Thomas, etc.

Pretty soon, though, Obama will be the Man.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I haven't heard any allegations that Obama is an Oreo or a sell out, which is a typical allegation whenever a black man or woman reaches a level of power, like Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Clarence Thomas, etc.

I'm beginning to think I lead a sheltered life. I hadn't heard of anyone calling any of them "sell outs". The only criticism I've heard was about Thomas being against affirmative action after he was the recipient of it.

he will surely win because all the cracka's are voting for him because he's black.

It's amazing in this country that reverse discrimination is powerful enough to elect a black president.

If he loses, he could always launch a career in hip-hop.

LMFAO:D:D:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Obama he is there because he is black

Clinton she is there because she is a she (we think)

McCain is there because he is a war hero.

Hmmm.. War Hero? There are allot of Vietnam Vets who disagree
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I haven't heard any allegations that Obama is an Oreo or a sell out, which is a typical allegation whenever a REPUBLICAN black man or woman reaches a level of power, like Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Clarence Thomas, etc.

Fixed that for you.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

This is true, Mike. One particuarly popular way of thinking is that black men and women must only think a certain way. That is, they must think as they are told to think.

Those who disobey the commands will be subject to great ridicule.

Will it then become a case of
"just another attempt by the brother trying to keep a man down"?

:S

racism in this country....[:/]
I stopped it in my family from the previous generation to the one I left....anybody else?

Growing up what was "eenie, meanie, miney, mo, catch a (*****) by the toe" to YOU??

This is true, Mike. One particuarly popular way of thinking is that black men and women must only think a certain way. That is, they must think as they are told to think.

Surely "if you're not with us you're against us" is a Bush administration mantra.;)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Surely "if you're not with us you're against us" is a Bush administration mantra.;)

Then I suppose "Uncle Tom" and "Aunt Jemima" are Dem administration mantras...since it's their supporters doing the labeling.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I haven't heard any allegations that Obama is an Oreo or a sell out, which is a typical allegation whenever a REPUBLICAN black man or woman reaches a level of power, like Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Clarence Thomas, etc.

Fixed that for you.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2007/01/22/obama/

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

But of course! I never stated or implicated that such is limited only to the left! Both sides do it!

ALL of those candidates are tall! They all enjoy basketball, haven't gone under a limbo stick in years, and enjoy the continued oppression of the short man!

>:(

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

ALL of those candidates are tall! They all enjoy basketball, haven't gone under a limbo stick in years, and enjoy the continued oppression of the short man!

>:(

SHORT POWER!!!!!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer