RackJR

everyone needs to see this

zeitgeistmovie.com.

well, open minds preferred.

religion, politics, and money, presented in the most interesting way you could imagine. it's a free movie, just cut and paste (sorry i don't know how to make a clicky), and click on the play icon under the picture.

some things have to be seen to understand.

Say what you mean. Do what you say.

What's the matter? Is your mind not open enough to watch something because you are afraid your belief of some mythical God is under attack? It's funny how Christianity plagiarised so many aspects of ancient Egyptian religion as if it was their own. Christianity is a joke!!! There is nothing true about that religion. It is nothing more than mis-interpreted astrology. Jesus saved the world? Give me a break. The answers are all in the stars people. Not in the fictional mis-interpreted book called "The Burble". Haha ...

History has a way of repeating itself and what happened in late 1929 is poised to happened once again. Keep believing in fear. Fear is a good thing for you neo-cons. Fear keeps people stupid and keeps them from thinking for themselves. The neo-cons are the biggest threat to this world!!! Oh look little Johnny is showing signs of independent thought. Time to turn his chip off, thus eliminating Johnny.

How many people would have voted for GWB had they been aware that Grandpa Bush (Prescott Bush) profited off a company which helped fund the rise of Nazi Germany.

For all you other people with an open mind and are not brain-washed by the threat of fear, watch the video. As I said history has a way of repeating itself and that is exactly what we are seeing right now. The neo-cons do not want you to see this video, because they know their religion and the politics spawn by their religion is one big lie and only exists to control people.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Keep believing in some mythical God people. But know that Christianity is nothing more than a plagiarised religion with it roots from how the ancient world observed the stars. Dec 25th my ass!!! It's nothing more that the 3rd day after the winter solstice. The 3 kings? They are the stars in Orions Belt which is the dominate constellation in the northern hemisphere on Dec 25th. Jesus rose from the dead on the 3rd day? ROFLMAO, it is nothing more that the 3rd day after the spring solstice when the ancients observed plant life would be rejuvenated for another year. Jesus the son of God? Haha ... you mean the Sun in our solar system which gives us life on this planet.

Open your minds people, Chrisitianity is not the answer, it is a farce and the neo-cons are the biggest threat to independent thought in this world. But I forgot the "Patriot Act" is good for America right?

There is nothing true about that religion. It is nothing more than mis-interpreted astrology.

You think there's such a thing as correctly interpreted astrology?

You just need to find a "good" astrologist.;)

One who really knows what they are doing with such a poerful tool.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

. . . and the neo-cons are the biggest threat to independent thought in this world.

Or would that be Islam, with Christianity not too far behind.

As far as I am concerned they both mixed up and both exist to control people. The only difference is that Islam follows "The Holy Ka'boom" while Christianity follows "The Burble's New Testicle".

The bottom line is that open minded people who are concerned about the direction the western powers (ie: predominately the USA) have taken in the last 100+ years will watch the movie. The close minded people have made up their minds a long time ago.

This is more than just a movie on Christianity, 911 and the Federal Reserve. But one must know a little about history to be able to read between the lines.

But know that Christianity is nothing more than a plagiarised religion with it roots from how the ancient world observed the stars. Dec 25th my ass!!! It's nothing more that the 3rd day after the winter solstice. The 3 kings? They are the stars in Orions Belt which is the dominate constellation in the northern hemisphere on Dec 25th. Jesus rose from the dead on the 3rd day? ROFLMAO, it is nothing more that the 3rd day after the spring solstice when the ancients observed plant life would be rejuvenated for another year. Jesus the son of God? Haha ... you mean the Sun in our solar system which gives us life on this planet.

Holy shit - you were Hairyjuan!? I did not see that coming.

Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Well, as a wise man once stated: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

I'll believe the the government blew up the WTC towers just as soon as someone can provide clear, definitive evidence to support the claim. Until then, I'll follow the path of probable logic.

Others have claimed people that believe in religion are nutjobs but the same claim can be made about people who believe in propaganda movies such as Zeitgeist.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

I'll believe the the government blew up the WTC towers just as soon as someone can provide clear, definitive evidence to support the claim. Until then, I'll follow the path of probable logic.

I would love to know why WTC Building #7 (which was not hit by an airplane) fell. If someone could come up with a plausable reason for why this building collapsed, then I will get back to believing in the son of the flying spaghetti monster. Until then, history has a way of repeating itself.

Well, as a wise man once stated: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

There must be a quite amazing disconnect somewhere in your thought processes.

Where's the guy who just a few days ago said "I have faith, I can't prove it but I know etc. etc." and "Put your money where your mouth is and PROVE it (doesn't exist)"?

Repost like 600000000000

double zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Put on your tinfoil hat and run a fucking forum search.

Take it easy -- some people have a life and don't spend it posting on here all the time.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

I would love to know why WTC Building #7 (which was not hit by an airplane) fell. If someone could come up with a plausable reason for why this building collapsed...

Have you read the 9/11 Commission report?

There must be a quite amazing disconnect somewhere in your thought processes.

Where's the guy who just a few days ago said "I have faith, I can't prove it but I know etc. etc." and "Put your money where your mouth is and PROVE it (doesn't exist)"?

No, no disconnect. No one can prove the existence of God but if someone states the government blew up the twin towers that is something that needs to be backed up. You know the difference. Different conversation, different context.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

1) Fire combined with enourmous chunks of falling debris.
2) Not my government.
3) I'm an atheist.
4) You're letting your need for a conspiracy trump the solid engineering reports in the 9/11 Commission report (supported by every engineering magazine out there).
5) Why would the Gov't go to all the trouble of hijacking 2 widebody jets to cover up their "demolition" of the two WTC towers and then just randomly demolish WTC-7 as well without a similar cover story? How does that even begin to make sense?

No, no disconnect. No one can prove the existence of God but if someone states the government blew up the twin towers that is something that needs to be backed up. You know the difference. Different conversation, different context.

So you've completely dropped the requirements for "extraordinary evidence" (for the most extraordinary claim of all:S), "clear, definitive evidence" and even "the path of probable logic" for just this one special case? And you think that's not a disconnect?