Skyrad

Should Europe and the rest of the world disarm the USA

i realize you are trolling, but the world is a better place because of america, and you may not agree with what we are currently doing in iraq, but in the big scheme of things, the world is a better place with us in it. that said, if you would like to build a wall around us, could you please start around brownsville, tx and go clockwise?

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Anyway, fuck all you Euro trash.

AMERICA, FUCK YAH!

I am so proud of the responses of the majority of my fellow Americans within this thread.

Seriously guys, keep it up. You're making us look great! ;)

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

Do I detect sarcasm here? Our opponents on this thread are puzzled why we don't want to be like them. I don't.

My guess is that N23x (or whatever) wants to emulate the air of superiority some of the folks over the other side of the pond want to impose on us, after washing their hands on systemic crap they did over 100's of year of slavery and pillaging and now try to blame it on the US. Hey, he can do as he pleases, it's a free country after all.:S
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Funny thing is that after youd F'ing cunt queen lost all her colonies and vicious power around the world, now you think is time to summon the rest of the world for an effort you can no longer achieve?

Please, keep making comments like the one above so we all know how rad the US is. ;)

(Accept the fact that Skyrad successfully started a pissing contest, and there has been no limit of people who've hopped in on this thread and acted like the US has done everything for everyone, and needs nothing from anyone).

Thanks again!
.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

hot chick.. red head andarmed.. ofc that phrase was tired before she was born and i'm honestly wondering if she actually has a cocked .45 stuck in the front of her pants or if there is a holster you cant see.... if its the former someone needs to slap her and the guy taking the photo...

hot chick.. red head andarmed.. ofc that phrase was tired before she was born and i'm honestly wondering if she actually has a cocked .45 stuck in the front of her pants or if there is a holster you cant see.... if its the former someone needs to slap her and the guy taking the photo...

I'm not a huge fan of no holster carry...but it can be done reasonably safely. For myself, I'd just as soon clip on my Versa Max II
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

hot chick.. red head and armed.. ofc that phrase was tired before she was born and i'm honestly wondering if she actually has a cocked .45 stuck in the front of her pants or if there is a holster you cant see.... if its the former someone needs to slap her and the guy taking the photo...

I'm not a huge fan of no holster carry...but it can be done reasonably safely. For myself, I'd just as soon clip on my Versa Max II

thats the type i was wondering if she had...it would be at about the right level not to show in that picture.... but a 'tuck carry' is just asking for trouble.. particularly if you are actually going to be walking around with it like that (which she is from the next photo)

A lot depends on how tight the pants are and how active the person is being ... I certainly wouldn't want to do it for any extended period, that's for sure.

The VMII rocks...I'm gonna have to get another one, sooner or later I think. I have a kydex paddle now, and it's ok for range work, but I don't think i'd care much for it for IWB...
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

:o What did I ever do? Someone trolled about a scenario, that I don't think any "Euro trash" took seriously, and now you hate every European on the planet. WTF?

And look on the bright side. You guys always wanted a wall to keep people out anyway, now you don't even have to pay for it :D

I like my FOBUS' holsters..... As long as I am wearing a belt and my pants/slacks fit well and firm, then it works for me just fine... I am not a fan of ITWB holsters at all... I didnt always wear a belt, besides helping to keep my pants up, I decided a few years ago, that it is another accessory for survival maybe. The FOBUS worked w/o a belt to, but even better with.B|

and I really dont dig that YELLOW but on that AR rifle She is holding! I mean, "HEY ....here I am try to find me"....

I've heard good stuff about FOBUS, too... and like I said, I've currently got a kydex paddle for range work, but it's not suitable for CCW without a long cover garment.

Yellow ain't nothin... Oleg has some with a PINK AR... B|

Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Just because we let the Empire go thats no reason not to improve ones English old bean.

So, if you resort to call me beaner, it is ok for me to call you pak?

Old chap, I have no idea what a beaner is.

I hardly doubt that though.

Dear boy, not having grown up in a Caracas shanty slum nor a trailer park I am hardly likely to be conversant in slum slang now am I. :)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

the second amemdment was put in there at a time when America was very poor & had just finished an exhaustive & expensive war against a superpower.

Other well-developed countries could be looking at America & thinking it would be easy prey given the tiny size of its standing army (which the Americans couldn't really afford to keep up) so the Second Amendment was put in as a message to other countries to let them know:

"Hey, you may think you can defeat our little Army, but then you would have to deal with the American people. And (unlike the peasants of Europe) the American people are ARMED!"

>:(

Very true, and now of course the US army has alot of firepower and if people want to invade its the Mexicans for jobs. So its come to that time when the American people no longer require their firearms. So be a good sport and spread the word, the UN inspectors will be along shortly and you shall all have a happier and less crime riddled lifestyle. We may even have a plan to import French cheese as an incentive for every so many tons of weapons x amount of free cheese from the European cheese mountain. Who knows if it goes REALY smoothly maybe even decent coffee an tea!
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

When gas hits $10 USD per US Gallon or more, the products manufactured won't be able to be bought by most Americans.

The majority of oil used in America comes from Canada and Mexico. I doubt Canada or Mexico would join the rest of the world ...

Oh really? Canada is often more inline with European thought than it is with US policy. As for Mexico, they've been treated poorly by the US for over a century why wouldn't they take their rightful place in the world. Remember fewer guns in the US means an easier crossing;)
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Very true, and now of course the US army has alot of firepower and if people want to invade its the Mexicans for jobs. So its come to that time when the American people no longer require their firearms. So be a good sport and spread the word, the UN inspectors will be along shortly and you shall all have a happier and less crime riddled lifestyle. We may even have a plan to import French cheese as an incentive for every so many tons of weapons x amount of free cheese from the European cheese mountain. Who knows if it goes REALY smoothly maybe even decent coffee an tea!

*snorts*
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You forget that the USA is the worlds largest consumer of goods, therefore if we take away all of the rest of the worlds customer base, who is going to buy all your goods?

Next step is we discontinue all agriculture assistance including all foodstuffs shipped to any country, say helle to mass starvation unlike any the word has ever seen.

BTW how does the thought of a few well trained air crews flying raptors and B2B's perfoming strikes on your leaders sound?

BTW I realize you are only posting this for sake of discussion.

OH and all those meds we ship?, say hello to no more of that, sure there are pharmacological industries abroad, but they won't work too well when they are leveled to the ground.

Shipping via the oceans?, you will be making new coral reefs and fish attractors with your ships, they will be resting firmly on the bottom.

How very uncivil.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

You forget that the USA is the worlds largest consumer of goods, therefore if we take away all of the rest of the worlds customer base, who is going to buy all your goods?

Next step is we discontinue all agriculture assistance including all foodstuffs shipped to any country, say helle to mass starvation unlike any the word has ever seen.

BTW how does the thought of a few well trained air crews flying raptors and B2B's perfoming strikes on your leaders sound?

BTW I realize you are only posting this for sake of discussion.

OH and all those meds we ship?, say hello to no more of that, sure there are pharmacological industries abroad, but they won't work too well when they are leveled to the ground.

Shipping via the oceans?, you will be making new coral reefs and fish attractors with your ships, they will be resting firmly on the bottom.

How very uncivil.

Afterwards, we'll teach y'all how to say words like "sandwich" and "subway"... :P
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

We don't even need to attack, how do you not realize that?

Like it or not, your existances are tied to the continued prosperity of the USA.

You've got to be kidding
http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

And you're sliding headlong into a reccesion.
http://zfacts.com/p/195.html
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Thank you for the kind offer. But I would prefer to keep my firearms (I may not "require" them at this point, but like them. They are pretty and shiny and.... oh yeah, MINE.B|).... and don't worry about that French cheese that you were using as bait. I would rather have Wisconsin cheese (do any of the French cheeses squeak?!):P

And as for things not being the same as WWII, not a great student of history are you?

A great student of History would realize that even the Roman Empire fell.

As did the Greeks before them and the Ottomans much later.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

337-40 CONTANTINE II, CONSTANTIUS & CONSTANS (sons of Constantine I)
340 Constans defeats Constantine II and takes over the West (including Britain) as well as his own territories of Italy, Africa and Illyricum
340-50 Constans energetic in defending the Rhine and British frontiers
350 Constans killed by a British-born barbarian officer, Magnentius, who is proclaimed Augustus in all Constans' territories except Illyricum
353 Magnentius committs suicide after losing Africa, Italy and Spain to Constantius
355 Julian (cousin to the emperor) made caesar and sent to Gaul
357-60 Julian given military command and successfully repels Alamanni, conducts successful campaigns in enemy territory and restores Rhine defenses
359 Sapor II of Persia defeats Asiatic barbarians/nomads on northern border
360-63 JULIAN Julian's pagan revival particularly popular in Britain Raid in Britain causes Julian to dispatch 4 regiments
363 Julian dies in disasterous Persian campaign
364 VALENTINIAN AND VALENS Raid in Britain
365-75 Valentinian in Gaul to deal with constant barbarian pressure on the frontiers. Defeats Alamanni, Franks and Saxons
367 Comes Theodosius (father of Theodosius the Great) repels Picts, Scots and other invaders from Britain with 4 regiments
367 GRATIAN (West)
373 Huns destroy Ostrogothic kdm in the Ukraine, then attack Visigoths on Dneister. Germans fled to the Danube and sought entry to Moesia or Thrace
375 Valentinian dies. Comes Theodosius executed
375 VALENTINIAN II (West)
377 Ill treatment of Goths by Roman officials leads to war
378 Battle of Adrianople - Emperor Valens killed
379 THEODOSIUS THE GREAT (East)
382 Theodosius signs foedus with Goths, who are quartered in the Balkans
383-408 ARCADIUS (East)
383 British general Magnus Maximus proclaimed Augustus by troops, crosses to Gaul and kills Gratian. Maximus accepted by Britain, Gaul and Spain, recognised by Theodosius
387 Maximus appoints son Victor caesar and takes Italy from Valentinian II
388 Theodosius defeats Maximus and Arbogast, barbarian general of Theodosius', recovers Gaul and executes Victor. Valentinian II sent to Gaul with Arbogast
392 Arbogast murders Valentinian II and revolts, makes Eugenius Augustus
393 Eugenius occupies Italy with senatorial support, recognised in Spain and Africa
393-423 HONORIUS (West)
394 Theodosius and Stilicho defeat Arbogast and Eugenius at the river Frigidus
395 Theodosius dies Empire divided into East (Diocese of Dacia, Thrace, Macedonia, Asia, Pontus, The Orient and Egypt) under Arcadius and West (Rome, Italy, Pannonia, Africa, Spain, Seven Provinces, Gaul, Britain) under Honorius. Alaric and Visigoths revolt
396 Stilicho defeats Alaric in Greece
c.397 Saxon raid repulsed by Stilicho
403 Stilicho takes troops from Britain to defend Italy from Alaric
406 Rhine frontier over-run, 31st December
407 CONSTANTINE III (the usurper), proclaimed by British garrison, crosses to Gaul (taking many troops with him) and drives barbarians south
410 Alaric sacks Rome. Britons appeal to Honorius for aid against barbarians and told to look to their own defence. After this British tried to govern themselves after the Imperial pattern
411/2 British victories over barbrians
423-455 VALENTINNIAN III (West)
c425-59 VORTIGERN ruler in Britain
c428 Saxon mercanaries recruited to garrison Britain against barbarians
433-54 Aetius, general of Valentinian III, efective ruler of Western Empire
429 Bishop Germanus of Auxerre visits Britain to fight Pelagian heresy and leads campaign against Irish, Picts and Saxons in Wales
c441/2 Saxon mercenaries in Britain revolt
446 Aetius consul [British appeal to Aetius for help against Saxons]
c.458 massacre of the British councillors by Saxons
c.459 British migration to Gaul [12,000 fighting men plus dependents]
460-75 AMBROSIUS AURELIANUS leads British resistance
475-515 ARTHUR continues British resistance campaign against Saxon invaders
495 battle of mons badonicus (Mt Badon). Partition of Britain between British and Saxons
515 battle of Camlann [crooked vale]: death of Arthur, and Medraut [Mordred]

Sounds like great times huh?

Yea but what did the Romans ever do for us?
Lucius Annaeus Seneca