Squeak

Hello all :)

It seems i have been Phreezed out of bonfire.

So where the political party at :)
and will i get banned from here if i point out someones obvious limited intelect?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So... what is your topic? Guns? Politics? (and not just parties - that's bonfire stuffs) Religion? Social responsibility (like donating to a skating rink?)

Ya gots to pick a topic.... or someone might point out that your IQ is less than 150 :P

Hmm ok :)
how about teaching dogmatic prescriptive curriculum versus using a multiple intelgences frame work.
which do you prefer and please validate you assertions with an argument ( the REAL meaning of the word)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

and will i get banned from here if i point out someones obvious limited intelect?

What did you do now? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm not sure :)

I also dont know how long it's for, someone did not feel phree to tell me:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I also dont know how long it's for, someone did not feel phree to tell me:D

Ahhhh... the need to feel superior to others. Well, you've certainly come to the right place. :P

You fucking rodents are all the same. I call it intellectual thuggery; if someone disagrees with you its because they are stupid.
What evidence do you have of this bonfire persons lack of intellect. I'm not talking about anecdotes by the way, we want proper peer reviewed studies around here.

You fucking rodents are all the same. I call it intellectual thuggery; if someone disagrees with you its because they are stupid.
What evidence do you have of this bonfire persons lack of intellect. I'm not talking about anecdotes by the way, we want proper peer reviewed studies around here.

IT was TURTLE do you need anymore evidence:ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well, damn! And right after I insulted you in the "Nice Work Mile Hi CO" thread.[:/]
Feel free to make your retort here.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

What's with the bannings from Bonfire? Pretty soon it will be the hot place to be.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

IT was TURTLE do you need anymore evidence:ph34r::ph34r:

Oh, well that's different then.

What's with the bannings from Bonfire? Pretty soon it will be the hot place to be.

I just complained about AggieDave's banning, so I suppose I'll be next.

Maybe we need to organize an example of civil disobedience and all post that "logout" link at the same time.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

NO! WRONG!

If someone disagrees with you it is because they are wrong! Stupid is so judgmental.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

NO! WRONG!

If someone disagrees with you it is because they are wrong! Stupid is so judgmental.

Oh for fucking Mo's sake! another BF refugee. If you read the whole thread you would know that I was criticizing that upside down rat's judgementalness ; I don't need you telling me I'm wrong and then reiterating my point.

Maybe we need to organize an example of civil disobedience and all post that "logout" link at the same time.

Oh for fucking Mo's sake! another BF refugee.

A temporary armistice proposal occurred to me: exchange the BF refugees migrating here for displaced SC folks there.
May help return balance to the dz.com Force. :)
/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

NO! WRONG!

Oh for fucking Mo's sake! another BF refugee. If you read the whole thread you would know that I was criticizing that upside down rat's judgementalness ; I don't need you telling me I'm wrong and then reiterating my point.

Wish I could always tell when I'm wrong.

NO! WRONG!

Wish I could always tell when I'm wrong.

I'll let you know. Don't worry.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Here, you will never be banned more than Amazon has been.

Bite me you red headed munchkin>:(>:(

PA! If you let that one go she'll be calling him ginger in no time.

so this is OK

My apologies I actually thought you were just arguing for the sake of it i didnt relise you actually were serious.
I'm sorry.
In person it's much easier to tell when someone is working from a limited intelect. I'll remember that for our future discourses

My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

working from a limited intelect. I'll remember that for our future discourses

People really talk to one another like this?

Jeezzzzz, feel the love...

Every persons intellect has a limit no?
Mykel AFF-I10
Skydiving Priorities: 1) Open Canopy. 2) Land Safely. 3) Don’t hurt anyone. 4) Repeat…