Flacid_Monk

Britain about to invade Zimbabwe

what are the chances of the yanks helping? not forgetting zimbabwe has no oil

No oil... dictator... no problem.... no US troops will be there...

If the PAY is good you might find some Blackwater types... but I think the South Africans have a far better track record:ph34r:

One of the fundamental principles of a crackpot regime is blaming the country's problems on an outside force, and convincing the citizen's they need him to keep it at bay. UK officials making public statements about a possible UK invasion of Zimbabwe are playing right into Mugabe's hands and strengthening his control.

As for the Yanks getting involved, all that is needed is one Zimbabwe citizen seeking asylum in Germany to make a claim he knows Mugabe has WMD's, and that oil has been secretly discovered there.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

but but but Zimbabwe has the ability to get "pure" diesel straight from the ground!!! http://www.zwnews.com/issuefull.cfm?ArticleID=17720

Mugabe personally hosted at least 1 meeting where the woman managed to convince the government that she could magically produce diesel. Goverment paid her Z$5Billion (about £5000 pounds)

Now if only Bush was as stupid as Mugabe....:ph34r:

BTW The UK will never invade Zimbabwe as the "people" prefer a shitty dictator to "interference" from the west. After all we can't have the colonials imposing thier ideals on us.

It is better that Zimbabwe and its people are left to rot in the hell they have chosen for themselves. When they no longer want to passively accept Bob they will take action. That includes food aid - I don't see why we should prop up the belief in a stupid man by supplying food that he takes all the credit for supplying.

Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Don't hold your breath. The last thig this country needs is a bush war (No pun intended). Our forces are overstreched as it is. I say lift the travel ban on Mugabe while he is out f the country its more likely that a coup may occur. As for assasination I'm sure that there have been several plots already. However in this case I belive that Africa should be left to sort out Africas problems.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

But can't America elect a retarded monkey as president, then get the monkey to invade Zimbabwe by saying it's got WMD's .... whilst all the time knowing it hasn't and really just going for its gold..... would that kind of thing ever be possible??? surely the American people would never fall for such a thing would they? B|

But can't America elect a retarded monkey as president, then get the monkey to invade Zimbabwe by saying it's got WMD's .... whilst all the time knowing it hasn't and really just going for its gold..... would that kind of thing ever be possible??? surely the American people would never fall for such a thing would they? B|

OPSEC! SHUT THE FUCK UP!;)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

what are the chances of the yanks helping? not forgetting zimbabwe has no oil

No oil... dictator... no problem.... no US troops will be there...

If the PAY is good you might find some Blackwater types... but I think the South Africans have a far better track record:ph34r:

Yep, we know that Bosnia, Panama, Lebanon have lots of oil:S.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Yep, we know that Bosnia, Panama, Lebanon have lots of oil

And when was the last time we got involved in Africa??????? like 1942????

Panama.. had Noriega and drugs....the CIA did not like the competition..

How many troops do we have in Lebannon again????

Bosinia and all the other states of the breakup of Yugoslavia was a NATO response... everyone was looking really bad with the ethnic cleansing in Europe...

But even with your three tries.. there are over 100 dictatorships we do absolutely nothing about.....