warpedskydiver

FOX NEWS ALERT: President Putin Dissolves Government!

Russian news agencies cite the Kremlin as saying that President Vladimir Putin dissolved the government Wednesday.

Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Fradkov asked the Kremlin to dissolve his government, Russian news agencies reported, with less than three months remaining before parliamentary elections.

Fradkov made the decision based on "the approaching major political events in the country and a desire to give the president full freedom in making decisions, including personnel," Fradkov was quoted by ITAR-Tass as saying. A Kremlin spokesman could not immediately comment on the report.

Russian news agencies cite the Kremlin as saying that President Vladimir Putin dissolved the government Wednesday.

Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Fradkov asked the Kremlin to dissolve his government, Russian news agencies reported, with less than three months remaining before parliamentary elections.

Fradkov made the decision based on "the approaching major political events in the country and a desire to give the president full freedom in making decisions, including personnel," Fradkov was quoted by ITAR-Tass as saying. A Kremlin spokesman could not immediately comment on the report.

President Putin - Put Back That Wall!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Its a bit different then Fox is leading you to believe. Putin is out in a few months and he's lining up the new cabinet for who he is supporting in the election. Same thing happened with Yeltzen in the 2000 election.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gPIUjKcEm4daVz-71Shxb_ZdIsTQ
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

His point is that he has to insult Fox news because they are the only news agency that is tilted to the right. Liberals insult those that disagree with them. Standard Operating Procedure.

Liberals get riled by Fox because for the longest time the left had a monoply in the news business. Fox changed that and they hate them for it.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

I think its more since the announcement was made on September 12th. Hardly a ALERT almost 24 hours after the event occured in the first place.

http://www.forbes.com/afxnewslimited/feeds/afx/2007/09/12/afx4107992.html
Russian President Putin to appoint Ivanov as prime minister - report
09.12.07, 3:20 AM ET

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/09/12/russia.parliament.ap/
September 12, 2007 -- Updated 2357 GMT (0757 HKT
Putin chooses new, obscure prime minister

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=acxuQodFKa4w&refer=home
Russian Government Resigns, Gives Putin `Freedom' (Update1)
Last Updated: September 12, 2007 07:43 EDT
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Fox News Alert: Man Walks on Moon!

Old news...:S
But rumour is there is a secret plan to win the war in Vietnam...:)
Glad to read we're about to kick them commies asses.>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I think its more since the announcement was made on September 12th. Hardly a ALERT almost 24 hours after the event occured in the first place.

Fox reported this on September 12th, too. :P

So, how is it an "Alert" if it happened YESTERDAY?!?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Fox reported this on September 12th, too. :P

So, how is it an "Alert" if it happened YESTERDAY?!?

Perhaps the OP just wanted to see who would bite. :D

Fox News Alert: Man Walks on Moon!

You are aware that was all faked, right?;)
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley