DropDgorgeous

I would like to tell you a bit more about God

Maybe a (very) slight exaggeration, but I can't for the life of me think why you of all people would have a problem with that? Isn't hyperbole your favoured tool? 'Sides, how are you going to prove it's not true?

Oh, and calm down dear, it's bad for your blood pressure.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Maybe a (very) slight exaggeration, but I can't for the life of me think why you of all people would have a problem with that?

Slight exaggeration? How about blatant, offensive lie?

Isn't hyperbole your favoured tool?

From what fantasy world did you dream that one up?

'Sides, how are you going to prove it's not true?

Oh, so that's how it is? You make up lies and then put the onus on me? How sleazy.

Oh, and calm down dear, it's bad for your blood pressure.

If only you'd follow your own advice.

Nope, still just a slight exaggeration.

The one in which you use and defend the use of hyperbole (as long as it's your hyperbole, of course). Which would be this one.

Do I sound angry to you? Am I the one writing in bold print all caps with multiple exclamation marks? Nope, don't think I am.

Anyway, still waiting for you to explain why I'm 'myopic' in thinking that your only purpose responding to this thread is to flirt with me 'cos to be perfectly honest, I really can't see what else it is we're doing here. So how about it champ, you feel up to taking on an actual topic yet, do ya?

The one in which you use and defend the use of hyperbole (as long as it's your hyperbole, of course). Which would be this one.

This is a perfect example of dishonest behavior. You understate the offensiveness of your own bad behavior (which you also use to discount good points you dislike) and exaggerate the behavior of others.

Generally, I don't have a problem hyperbole, but don't claim that was your intent when you get caught in a lie.

Do I sound angry to you? Am I the one writing in bold print all caps with multiple exclamation marks? Nope, don't think I am.

Your post history speaks for itself.

Anyway, still waiting for you to explain why I'm 'myopic' in thinking that your only purpose responding to this thread is to flirt with me 'cos to be perfectly honest, I really can't see what else it is we're doing here.

What are you talking about?

So how about it champ, you feel up to taking on an actual topic yet, do ya?

This thread is 48 pages long. Which topic are you talking about?

Generally, I don't have a problem hyperbole, but don't claim that was your intent when you get caught in a lie.

Hyperbole wasmy intent. Or are you claiming to be able to read my mind now?

What are you talking about?

Oh not this again. You recall less of the past than Gonzales. Read page 44, alzheimer boy.

This thread is 48 pages long. Which topic are you talking about?

Pick one.

Now, which lie are you justifying with this?

I'm not going to hold your hand and walk you step by step through the thread of this conversation. It is crystal clear to anyone who is not solely interested in semantic point scoring and it speaks volumes about you that you are yet again (and again, and again) resorting this tactic of pretending to have forgotten what you said just a few hours ago.

Now, I went to the trouble of providing you with the location of your 'myopic' comment (your new favourite insult, it seem), so will you now do me the courtesy of responding?

I'm not going to hold your hand and walk you step by step through the thread of this conversation.
Well, they come one after another... so fast... it's hard to keep up.

It is crystal clear to anyone who is not solely interested in semantic point scoring and it speaks volumes about you that you are yet again (and again, and again) resorting this tactic of pretending to have forgotten what you said just a few hours ago.

If you say so.:$

Now, I went to the trouble of providing you with the location of your 'myopic' comment (your new favourite insult, it seem), so will you now do me the courtesy of responding?

You mean this? http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2956653#2956653

Are you calling him a liar?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Are you calling him a liar?

Nah, that might get me a warning. B|

Well, they come one after another... so fast... it's hard to keep up.

In the half page of replies since you screamed "liar!!" at me? Whatever you say champ. I'm curious at what point it is that information falls out of your brain. Is a chain of three posts in a row the limit of your capacity? Four? Even 'gasp' five posts in a row before your memory is erased?

You mean this?

You know exactly what I mean. How am I possibly being myopic in saying that your only reason for being in this thread is me when 21 of your last 23 posts are either to me or about me (and the other two are still off topic one liners)? You've even seen fit to quote me in your sig line (which makes... all of your posts about me, doesn't it).

A little.

Where?

Luv ya.
Mean it.

My point exactly!

(BTW, do you really think that all these asides and changes of direction and such ever actually fool people into not realising that you never, ever answer any questions?)

Jakee - I would give up if i were you.
a) they won't (are unable to?) answer any of your questions
b) they are just baiting you.
Talk to Steveorino. He seems to have a brain and is capable of talking intelligently.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

So $35million on a creation museum is money well spent in your eyes is it??

Its just emphasises the point that mankind really will be better off once we have evolved out of this need for silly sky gods...

I thimk 35 million on any museum is a waste...we already have enough info for right now. I think it would be best if your complaints about finacial management would be better directed toward your government.

Also why do we see lighting rods on the top of church spires??? Is that a lack of confidence????

You sound like you really believe this is proof of no God. You'll have to do better than that...besides doubt is the adventurous part of faith
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Also why do we see lighting rods on the top of church spires??? Is that a lack of confidence????

You sound like you really believe this is proof of no God. You'll have to do better than that...besides doubt is the adventurous part of faith

Did I mention the word proof, No I didnt.. I simply stated that it does show a rather large lack of confidence.... or perhaps uncertainty woudnt you agree....
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

it does show a rather large lack of confidence.... or perhaps uncertainty woudnt you agree....

No. I'd protect myself from lightning just as I would protect myself from smashing into the earth at 120 mph by using a parachute.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...