D22369

nice tribute for our soldiers.

I support every soldier who has been in Iraq, who is still in Iraq, or may soon be going to Iraq. But I don't support the war. During the Viet Nam war the soldiers were not supported. I haven't seen anymajor display of hate for soldiers in Iraq like during Viet Nam.

Not supporting the war does not mean I don't support the soldiers!!!!

I support every soldier who has been in Iraq, who is still in Iraq, or may soon be going to Iraq. But I don't support the war. During the Viet Nam war the soldiers were not supported. I haven't seen anymajor display of hate for soldiers in Iraq like during Viet Nam.

Not supporting the war does not mean I don't support the soldiers!!!!

dont forget the soldiers that probably will never see iraq but are supporting other soldiers that are in iraq, there important too
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

I'm very sorry! I was mainly replying to Roy. I support everyone in uniform. Whither you sit in an office in the states or in a supply room in Iraq. I understand why alot of people join and most don't don't want to see a war zone. But you don't have a choice how you fight the war. I know the soldiers in Iraq are Thankful for the soldiers in the back ground who most of the time don't get noticed. I've been in a war zone and know first hand how much they are needed.

Really makes you think. I almost cried watching it, thanks for what you do.

I did[:/]

But that happens when I remember back 35 years ago ... it has gotten better over time.. but its still very hard when you lose those you love.

I had hoped for better for our children....that they would not have to experience those things.

I think this tribute says it well, if you dont support the troops - piss off and dont watch it.

What exactly,does this tribute say well?Allthough I do feel for anybody who has lost a loved one,asking for people to be proud is just taking the piss.:S

If theirs a hell bellow,
We're all gonna go.

Hi D

We support you 100%:)
We miss you even though we don't know you.

We feel bad for your friends and family that are left home not knowing.

We will never forget what you've been thru & the ones that don't come home or are injured.

If we don't know you and don't say welcome home, look you in the eye, shake your hand etc,. It's not because we don't care it's because we're ashamed of the crap you had to do, and don't know what to say to take your pain away.

If your up to it, Jumping will help make some of your pain go away and you'll be welcome at every DZ I know of :)
Robert

What exactly,does this tribute say well?Allthough I do feel for anybody who has lost a loved one,asking for people to be proud is just taking the piss.:S

Were you born like this? or did you suffer severe trauma to your head?

Sorry warped

IMO Just Spit the hook out and ignor the trolls

It's the faces that are so personal and it took me back to June 2, 1968, the day my platoon sergeant was killed up in I Corps my first tour. He had saved the life of a squad leader the day before when he pinched off an artery the medic could not get to. Now it's your turn. Wish I could be with you.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

It's the faces that are so personal and it took me back to June 2, 1968, the day my platoon sergeant was killed up in I Corps my first tour. He had saved the life of a squad leader the day before when he pinched off an artery the medic could not get to. Now it's your turn. Wish I could be with you.

Hi Rick

When I see the pictures of dead soldiers from past wars standing on the firplace mantle or hanging on the wall, I see a lot of young faces of people that will never get old.:(

However the bio clock of their parents, wifes, children and friends continues to move on just like you and your budd's family "From back in the day".

The memories of the fallen will continue to live on because we will never forget them even if we didn't have the honor to know them personally[:/]

The Folks that want to troll about this subject or think it's funny. To bad so sad I feel sorry for you also just in a different way.