SpeedRacer

Soldier in Iraq dips his bullets in pork

what are you basing your opinions on?

I just want to know.

Common sense.

Are you going to argue that if this practice was widely adopted that it would not cause even wider resentment of American troops and the USa in general?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Which would be an idiotic, short sighted, limited scope, ultimately counterproductive exercise in unbridled arrogance.

Don't hold back - why not tell us what you really think?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

So your of the belief that a bullet killing someone is far worse if it has pork fat on it?

Me? No, of course I don't - perhaps you missed the bit where I don't give a flying fuck about respecting religious sensibilities for the sake of PC.

The important issue is that millions of Iraqis, arabs and other muslims would think that it was worse.

>You oppose putting pork fat on munitions to put the fear of eternal damnation into the enemy.

I oppose putting pork fat on munitions because if we do, al-Sadr (or name your favorite islamic warlord) can go to nearby towns and say "See? The US isn't at war with the insurgency, it's at war with Islam! Help us defend Islam from the Muslim-hating US!"

We cannot win a holy war against 1.5 billion Muslims. We tried four times in the past; failed then too.

I oppose putting pork fat on munitions because if we do, al-Sadr (or name your favorite islamic warlord) can go to nearby towns and say "See? The US isn't at war with the insurgency, it's at war with Islam! Help us defend Islam from the Muslim-hating US!"

You put my point much better than I did.

>You oppose putting pork fat on munitions to put the fear of eternal damnation into the enemy.

We cannot win a holy war against 1.5 billion Muslims. We tried four times in the past; failed then too.

And you think that they aren't saying this already?
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

And you don't think that doing this would make the message even stronger?

How much of a difference would it make? They're already screaming this in their mosques around the world, what would change? The volume? Sorry but if you're already being accused and convicted, you might as well do the crime.

Looks like we're just going to disagree on this one.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

And you don't think that doing this would make the message even stronger?

How much of a difference would it make? They're already screaming this in their mosques around the world, what would change? The volume? Sorry but if you're already being accused and convicted, you might as well do the crime.

Looks like we're just going to disagree on this one.

What's the point of doing it?? That video isn't going to scare terrorists away from being terrorists. It will only make us look like crap to the non-terrorists. It will cause only harm, and there is no benefit, so why do it?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

They ought to spray them with pork blood at the factory. What a great way to keep those clowns in hiding.

That's effectively what I said but as you see, there are those that disagree B|

I oppose pork fat on bullets. The bullet needs to be in the gun, not between cheek and gum just because it's tasty.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I think its a great idea.

Pour pork fat on every ounce of munitions the US has. Make it known that if you die from American munitions you are going to hell.

Lets see how many of these people want to face death then.

Where do you get this idea from? Its a load of crap.
There is nowhere that says that if you get killed by a bullet covered in Pork then you won't go to paradise. :S:S Not eating pig is a dietary requiremnet for the health of the body not the soul. Do Jews think that if they get it from a bullet dipped in pork that they won't go to heaven? No of course not. Muslims take this requirement from the same place as the Jews in the laws of Mosses.
Muslims belive that the body after death is a spiritual one so this retarded idea of not going to Paradise because of pork fat is totally stupid. In fact it even says in the Koran that if you have to eat something that is Haram (Forbidden) like Pork to stay alive then it is permissable to do so. So all this prat is doing is..
A) Proving he is a uneducated wanker.
B) Playing into the hands of extremists
C) Making his gear stink in the sun
D) Fucking up good community work being done by profesional US soldiers.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca