JohnRich

Jews are apes and Christians are pigs!

Yes there are inflammatory lines in the Koran. But the suicide attacks/bombings are done specifically in response to their beliefs about our actions in our foreign policy.

It's not just "oh, they hate our freedom!"

I agree that our presence in the middle east has fueled their actions but I do not believe it's the cornerstone of their actions, their ideology is.

It's not an ideology, it's a psychiatric disorder.

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I have never seen a compilation of so many people who know so little, and are not willing to research a subject.

King James was not a faggot, and if you look into that, you will find it was a ploy by the Catholic Church to discredit him. Seems it worked on you.

I have heard one of the pundits on this thread has a BS and Ms.
We all knopw what his BS stands for, and I think the MS is MORE of the SAME.

I have never seen a compilation of so many people who know so little, and are not willing to research a subject.

King James was not a faggot, and if you look into that, you will find it was a ploy by the Catholic Church to discredit him. Seems it worked on you.

You responded to the wrong person about KJ being a "faggot" . I didn't say write that. But I know you like to call people names.[:/]

Yes, I have a BS in Bible and MS in theology. I do believe I have researched the Bible. My eschatology doesn't cast doubts on my other proclomations, nor does it create an idealogy that justifies killing people in God's name.:|

steveOrino

It was ExAFO who posted the bit about King James being gay, NOT stevorino.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------