amibovered

Goodbye Great Britain

As of tomorrow,Bulgarians and Romanians,who earn an average of $200 a month will be allowed to travell and stay in Britain without restriction,work,claim benefits, choke our schools,welfare system and NHS,and generally lower the tone of our wonderfull little island.Add this to the millions of Eastern Europeans allready here indulging in casual work and organised crime,and it's looking pretty grimm for 2007.Blaire doesn't care,the more he destroys our once great country,the easyer it will be to implement a one big federal Europe.
Good luck for the new year,if you live in Britain you might need it. :(
If theirs a hell bellow,
We're all gonna go.

I seem to remember hearing the exact same tune when Spain and Portugal were allowed to join the EU.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

That is a town where the police stand at the gates of the fenced in residential area, and to enter you must provide them with your intended destination, and expect to be either followed or otherwise be surveiled.

It operates the same way a highrise has a doorman and security.

Restricted access to a public area and roads.

So you need cheap labor over there too? Makes sense from a corporate standpoint...

Cheaper labor = increased profits :o

Importing the labor is SO passé. Just outsource the jobs.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You cant outsource McDs jobs, landscaping, gutter cleaning, or any other low wage general labor/service jobs.

But you can import cheap labor to keep the damn locals in line... This gives the large corps the ways to fight unions at the local level (for the corps that haven't went overseas yet or not able- food processing, large const, etc), and force the small businessman to either cut his own throat, hire cheaper labor or close their doors not able to compete.

It's funny , no sad really but scotland's greatest export at the moment seams to be the people. The amount of people emigrating is unbelievable perhaps its just my perseption of friends i keep losing to places like Australia/Newzealand /Canada and Yes. I seam to remember that the clown first minister was more than happy to welcome people rahter than address the issues which are causing the mass bloody exodus [:/].

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

It's funny , no sad really but scotland's greatest export at the moment seams to be the people. The amount of people emigrating is unbelievable

The sheep will become awfully lonely;)
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

You cant outsource McDs jobs, landscaping, gutter cleaning, or any other low wage general labor/service jobs.

But you can import cheap labor to keep the damn locals in line... This gives the large corps the ways to fight unions at the local level (for the corps that haven't went overseas yet or not able- food processing, large const, etc), and force the small businessman to either cut his own throat, hire cheaper labor or close their doors not able to compete.

But low wage immigrants cannot generally do the more skilled jobs, you need to outsource those. Really to undermine your economy and wreck your industry at the fastest pace your leaders and captains of industry must be given both tools.