philh

homeopathy

Can anyone list what might be considered a "dangerous" or even "lethal" combination of Homeopathic remedies??? by either volume of mixture?????

No, but remember that homeopathic remedies generally involve ingredients for which one does not need a prescription, so they are presumably available to the general public. I'd think that if someone with a science background did know a combination that could be dangerous or lethal, it would be irresponsible to post it in a public forum, where such knowledge could be abused by someone intending to harm himself or others. I realize the flip side of the issue is that it cautions people to avoid accidentally creating such combinations, but you see my concern.

Once the word "alternative" comes up, its like saying "non-white", kinda what you could call bio-racist. I never have ben into homeopathy, but into naturopathic on and off for 20yrs. Once those pricks came out with Ginsana, the exploitation began. Herbs work on energy,not "ginsinocides" or "echanaciocides".
The FDA is a double-edged sword. If they controled herbs, you would need a script. With out them, you can sell 98% hay as echinacea. Natures Way is a TERRIBLE brand. First off, capsules and tablets, stay away. Once herbs are ground, their energy life is quickly dissapated.
Echinacea works and heres a simple test:
chew the root, or a few drop of tincture and you shoud start salivating heavy and fel the sensation slightly of like when you put a 9-volt battery to your tongue. If you cant feel that "electricity" stinging and making you salivate, it is weak or non-existent.
The fact that the FDA does not step in is why the snake oil part has came in. I could have made alot of money exploiting years ago with the natural erection bullshit..more exploitation. The same herbs you can use to raise your fire for working out are the same ones for penis flow. Damiana, Sarsparilla, Yohimbe(very dangerous with alcohol), panax ginseng, etc.
If you have asthma, I will share a great herb with you from S. America that has not been exploited, you will need to get from a true herb shop. Its name is Yerba Santa. Herbs take patience in our fast paced thinking. This is very bitter, as most benefical herbs Make a tea steeping leaves.2 heaping tablespoons should be sufficient. In 30 minutes you will have more airflow than an inhaler and no side effects such as ephedra.

Can anyone list what might be considered a "dangerous" or even "lethal" combination of Homeopathic remedies??? by either volume of mixture?????

Five gallons of pure water has killed people.

Drews not bullshitting there, whether he was joking or not. In computer chip plants they ultra purify water. Water is a magnet. When you ultra purify it, it will pick up minerals, its ionic science shit I wont try to explain. Simple fact is if you were to drink a single glass it will suck as many minerals out of your body as possible to balance itself(water), making you sick as a dog.

> Simple fact is if you were to drink a single glass it will suck as
>many minerals out of your body as possible to balance itself(water)

Ah, but your body will do exactly the same thing, and suck up the water to balance _itself._ Compared to the ionic concentrations in your blood, all tap/distilled/spring water is pure water to your body. Whether you drink perfectly pure water or bottled water, it has about the same effect on your body.

Now, if you drink so much water that your body _cannot_ absorb it, then you will make yourself sick. Even if your body can somehow absorb it, your kidneys are going to go nuts trying to get rid of all that excess fluid. Your glomeruluses (glomeruli?) will dump lots of liquid into your kidneys, and your kidney's tubules (re-absorbtion system) won't be able to reabsorb all the glucose/minerals/salts/vitamins etc present in that fluid. You'll end up peeing out a lot of what your body needs. Too much of this can make you sick.

If you drink water at a more reasonable rate, your glomeruli excrete that same fluid and the tubules reabsorb most of the important stuff before it ends up in your bladder - so you end up with water, salt and urea in the fluid, which is what we usually think of as urine.

> Simple fact is if you were to drink a single glass it will suck as
>many minerals out of your body as possible to balance itself(water)

Ah, but your body will do exactly the same thing, and suck up the water to balance _itself._ Compared to the ionic concentrations in your blood, all tap/distilled/spring water is pure water to your body. Whether you drink perfectly pure water or bottled water, it has about the same effect on your body.

Now, if you drink so much water that your body _cannot_ absorb it, then you will make yourself sick. Even if your body can somehow absorb it, your kidneys are going to go nuts trying to get rid of all that excess fluid. Your glomeruluses (glomeruli?) will dump lots of liquid into your kidneys, and your kidney's tubules (re-absorbtion system) won't be able to reabsorb all the glucose/minerals/salts/vitamins etc present in that fluid. You'll end up peeing out a lot of what your body needs. Too much of this can make you sick.

That's enough to piss anyone off.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I find it hard to believe that one glass of purified water would make someone sick, otherwise there'd be warnings up the wazoo about it.

just go find a planeful of people that just ran a marathon. A good number of them will be suffering from their excessive water consumption. A handful a year die.

more than a handful of people die all the time, marathoners or not. I doubt the cause is from drinking a single glass of purified water.

and why are your marathoners drinking ultra-purified water anyway?

I checked the Material Safety Data Sheet for ultra-purified water used in laboratories for High Perfomance Liquid Chromatography. It lists it as a Zero as a Health Hazard.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

LOL. this IS NOT something you can get in the supermarket. This is process water used in getting any pots of minerals or deposits off of the wafers before burning image. I did not say purified water, I said ultrapurified water in computerchip plants. Dont take my word for it, I only assisted in building the plants, ask someone who works in a wafer plant. This is general knoweldge there. Purified water in the supermarket is simply flitered. The ultapurified is done through somekind of electostatic ion process which scientist I am not, but H20 does not like to exis purely by itself

B.S. Water, whether ultra purified or not is hypotonic to the body. Too much water is any form is deleterious to the organism ( that would be you ).

before calling BS you should do a little research and use the braincells left to read ultapurified water is a computerchip process for cleaning..maybe you get back to hypotonic when you are finished bloodletting

>A good number of them will be suffering from their excessive
>water consumption. A handful a year die.

Right. They drank far more than one glass of water.

damn last I remember i said sick, not death. And heathhazard it will not burn you or make you sick to tuouch or damage eyes. A photochmatic lab also probably does not hold the same process as microchips
www.911missinglinks.com the definitive truth of 9/11..the who and why, not how

You can handle the TRUTH www.theforbiddentruth.net

Homeopathy has been absolutely, positively, completely debunked. Not one controlled trial has ever shown the approach has any validity whatsoever.

That is all you need to know about it; except for my favorite homeopathy joke:

Heard about the homeopathic patient that forgot to take their medicine?

Died of an overdose.

Encore, encore!!!!!

Will everyone who believes in kinesthesiology please raise my right hand?

I once almost went out with a clairvoyant. She broke up with me just before we met.

Thank you, thank you; try the veal.

And be nice to the moderators.

" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

I don't kow how this fits in to the theory of diluting a substance to make it stronger,...( seems pretty stupid),.... but I have found one homeopathic med. that I really think works. Zicam. I had no idea that it was homeopathic, but I noticed that it did say homeopathic on the lable. I have used this stuff before and it does work.

I am a greek midget

I was talking about HPLC water. NOT supermarket purified water for contact lenses. HPLC water has to be purified not only by distillation, but also by ion exchange. Minerals cannot be present in the diluent if you're doing HPLC.
Speed Racer

>Drew's exact words included "5 gallons." Not one cup.

To review the conversation to this point:
--------------------
>>>I find it hard to believe that one glass of purified water would
>>> make someone sick, otherwise there'd be warnings up the wazoo
>>> about it.

>>just go find a planeful of people that just ran a marathon. A good
>>number of them will be suffering from their excessive water
>>consumption. A handful a year die.

>Right. They drank far more than one glass of water.
---------------------

>I said ultrapurified water in computerchip plants.

Yep. It's still just water.

>Dont take my word for it, I only assisted in building the plants, ask
>someone who works in a wafer plant.

I design IC's. Someone was having a bit of fun with you.

>but H20 does not like to exist purely by itself.

Nothing does. Heck, as soon as you expose pure H20 to the atmosphere it will have dissolved nitrogen and oxygen in it. Even if you gulp it down before it has a chance to get _anything_ else in it, it will be well below the purity of "supermarket" purified water due purely to your saliva by the time it gets to your stomach.

There's a lot of silliness surrounding water nowadays. I recently saw an ad for a water called "Penta" which is so purified that it forms "pentagonal water molecule clusters." Some people even believe it! For the most part, water is just water.