lummy

Republican Commentator commits voter fraud?

Interesting,
It seems that Ann Coulter is refusing to cooperate with an investigation into whether or not she voted in the wrong district. In Florida, it is a felony to knowingly vote in the wrong district.
It looks like the case is being turned over for prosecution.

Story here
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Interesting,
It seems that Ann Coulter is refusing to cooperate with an investigation into whether or not she voted in the wrong district. In Florida, it is a felony to knowingly vote in the wrong district.

Story here

Sorry, it's not about Kerry or Clinton's BJ, can't discuss it here.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Apparently she is willing to go to trial for it. Otherwise her lawyer would have not insisted in directly communicating with Arthur Anderson.

If she is guilty, then she should pay for it.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

It would seem so although I don't understand why someone would want to go to that extreme. They gave her ample opportunity to clarify the problem. I would think it would have been a simple matter of " I live at so and so, I must have made a mistake. Sorry" and be done with it. Why drag it into criminal court?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I don't know, but her being a lawyer must have very good reasons to do so. Superficially, looks like she is pissed that this guy went public naming her, and the type of issues that was being handled. Seems partisan enough reason for me though.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Was this made public earlier? It looks like this was made public in the last few days whereas the lawyer insisted on speaking directly to the official months ago

Did you care to read the article you posted? In July apprently her lawyer wrote Anderson saying that they wanted a face to face meeting or a phone conversation, since he already went to the media with the detail of the case.

Nothing a little reading won't help pal.

Yeah, as a matter of fact, I did read it. So instead of just clearing it up and being done with it, She hires a criminal defense lawyer who won't put anything in writing because someone released details?
Sheesh....

Oh and just to be clear, I don't keep up with Florida local issues.

Aw c'mon Lummy -- it's chickenshit and stupid on both sides. And we all know it, and probably dignify it beyond its worth by discussing it.

Sounds like it was released in a neener-neener-neener kind of way, and then reacted to in a high-horse dudgeon. Either way, there's plenty of mud to smear around.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

it was released in a neener-neener-neener kind of way, and then reacted to in a high-horse dudgeon. Either way, there's plenty of mud to smear around.

standard operating procedure

dem handbook rules #3 and #7
rep handbook rules #4 and #5

Speaker's Corner handbook rules #1 and #2

edit: "dudgeon" is a funny word - used mainly by breeders of Manx cats, I believe

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Speaker's Corner handbook rules #1 and #2

No no no!!! #1 is "Clinton lied!" and #2 is a liberal, posting "Clinton lied!"

We haven't gotten to the point yet where Bushites can post "Bush lied" with the same verve that Clintonies can attack their guy. It's too close still.

And being a breeder of Manx cats is better than being a breeder with Manx cats.:o The things I heard about Ann Coulter :o

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

No no no!!! #1 is "Clinton lied!" and #2 is a liberal, posting "Clinton lied!".

now, now, don't get yourself all in a dudgeon

{{neener, neener}}

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

yeah, in this case I do agree with you although I'd still have just taken care of it up front rather than taking it into the criminal courts system.
It is interesting to note that even high profile intelligent conservatives can make mistakes when going to the polls. Maybe instead of partisan hit squads challenging thousands of people when they go to vote because they make similar mistakes, the elections office should take all votes and sort out if they are vaild after.

Gotta go drop off my absentee ballot since I missed the deadline to mail it.

Edited to add: I thought SC #2 was "Clinton got a BJ

even high profile intelligent conservatives can make mistakes when going to the polls

delivered shrilly -

but, but, she mocked those voters that made mistakes -

therefore, the hypocrisy argument applies here and we should cut her head off

those damn right wingererers

Apparently she is willing to go to trial for it. Otherwise her lawyer would have not insisted in directly communicating with Arthur Anderson.

If she is guilty, then she should pay for it.

She hasn't talked to me!!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

but, but, she mocked those voters that made mistakes -

therefore, the hypocrisy argument applies here and we should cut her head off

BUT you have to ask what kind of personality flaws do the right wing have to have to keep doing this kind of crap over and over....they belittle people then get caught doing the same thing...

Maybe there is a pattern here and certain people who want control of a certain area.. like Foley wanting to control pedophlia.. should be investigated thouroughly... to see if this is in fact their OWN personal KINK.

Interesting,

Story here

Voters' rights are for those who "vote right".

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Sorry, it's not about Clinton's BJ, can't discuss it here.

It's funny that many (not all) Americans were willing to hang Clinton because he got blow job but at the same time many (not all) Americans voluntarily looked the other way when their beloved GWB invaded Iraq and brought death and destruction to countless Iraqis, American and British lives. I guess the Christian God frowns on blow jobs while he promotes death and destruction. FUBAR that's all I have to say.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I guess the Christian God frowns on blow jobs while he promotes death and destruction. FUBAR that's all I have to say.

These people who support W... that call themselves christians... CERTAINLY are not following what CHRIST TAUGHT.....they are psuedo-christians.. the modern day analogs of the Pharisees... and W is right there with them...