sundevil777

Why Fox News is so popular...

This surely does help...news babes...

Megyn Kendall gets my pick for #1, her pick doesn't do her justice, green is a former miss america.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I would sleep with any of them if given a chanceB|

Oh! Well in that case their political interpretations MUST be thoughtful and wise.

Perhaps not, but they do hold our attention.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Well in that case their political interpretations MUST be thoughtful and wise.

Only the skanky looking ones like Catherine Crier and Rita Cosby had good political interpretations, but FOX ran them off to the other lesser networks anyway.

. . =(_8^(1)

>Well in that case their political interpretations MUST be thoughtful and wise.

Does anyone really watch FOX news (or CNN for that matter) for political interpretations? Heck, Jon Stewart does a better job.

Apparently you liberals think we do. We've tried to explain we don't but you didn't believe us up until now. Seriously, would you rather look at Katie Curic or one of these babes?

Oh, almost forgot......:ph34r:

-

>Well in that case their political interpretations MUST be thoughtful and wise.

Does anyone really watch FOX news (or CNN for that matter) for political interpretations? Heck, Jon Stewart does a better job.

Judging from this thread, people don't generally watch any of the news shows for political interpretations, but rather to check out hot babes... which makes me wonder about your little thing for Jon Stewart. :P

(Hmm, and now that I think about it, Rich likes to watch Jon Stewart too. :|)

what? did keiran (kieren?, kieran?, keeran,???) Chetry? shetry fall off the radar?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Megyn Kendall gets my pick for #1, her pick doesn't do her justice, green is a former miss america.

With the exception of Julie Banderas I think those Fox anchors wouldn't be a whole lot to speak of without the help of heavy makeup and TV lighting.

CNN babes are way better, especially Sophia Choi and Isha Sesay of CNN International, mamma mia...

edited to add: how could you forget Fox's best, Kiran Chetry?

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

>Apparently you liberals think we do. We've tried to explain we don't but
> you didn't believe us up until now.

That was actually a rhetorical question. If no one watched them they'd quickly go broke.

>Seriously, would you rather look at Katie Curic or one of these babes?

Personally, I'd rather look at Cass. News chicks aren't my type.

Bwahahaha!

John Stuart doesn't even give you the straight version of the facts he does present never mind all the facts. Liberal's capacity to listen to this guy and think they're getting genuine insight is astounding. I guess if it makes you feel good then some smirking twit reinforcing your groupthink and presenting edited charicatures and revisionist history is appealing as news.

The sad part is I used to think the guy was funny, now it's like listening to a broken record, telling the same joke over and over, he's polluted his own show to pander to one segment of his audience.

And what happened to Lewis Black? OK, that guy was rabidly anti-Bush but he was the funniest guy on the show and often insightful with it. (I'm guessing he had a nervous breakdown:)

what? did keiran (kieren?, kieran?, keeran,???) Chetry? shetry fall off the radar?

Quite right, a news babe indeed...