brianfry713

6/6/06, the end of the world?

Well, I saw a billboard on the side of the freeway this morning that said:
"6-6-06
All the signs are out there."

Pretty lame if you ask me that someone would believe it and pay to have a billboard tell everyone that the rapture is coming soon!

Could it have been an advertisement for the 2006 version of The Omen. It's coming out on 20060606.

Well, for those of them out there trying to say the scripture says a certain date, there's a verse that sates "no one knows the time or the day." I think, if I remember, its in Mathews. I can't remember off the top of my head now.

Every year someone somewhere says they know the day or the time. Every year they're proven wrong.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Well, for those of them out there trying to say the scripture says a certain date, there's a verse that sates "no one knows the time or the day." I think, if I remember, its in Mathews. I can't remember off the top of my head now.

Matthew 24:36-44

Matthew 24:36-44

you sure its not Austin 3:16
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

[
I used to be in the paging business and when ever we had a cap code of 666 in it, it never worked. when we trashed the cap code and replaced it, the dam thing received just fine... :o

The world is full of willing people, some willing to work, the rest willing to let them.

So the only defense the universe has against ending is that people are idiots?

That is kind of cool. Maybe idiots do have a purpose, after all. How funny would it be if we finally got rid of all the idiots, and then the world ended?

Brent

We should be perfectly safe as long as we do not get rid of the public phone sanitizers. B|

Vale

didn't happen june 6 1906, or june 6 1806, or june 6 1706. But then again, this is the approximate 2000th anniversary year of his death. . . oooEEEEEoooEEEEoooooo. . .:P

Isn't either. If we're to believe Jesus died at age 33, it would've been in something like 26 - 33 AD, they can't seem to nail it down any closer than that (oh my god, did I say "nail" ?).

A lot of people thought the world would end in AD 1000, and again in AD 2000. All this means is that somebody can afford a billboard campaign. Probably just some preacher who needs more donations to pay the diesel bill for his boat.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I've been doing a lot of reading about this stuff. I don't think there will ever be a time when these idiots run out of reasons that the apocalypse will come on such & such a date. We thought the BS would be overwith after the millenium came & went, but noooooo.

I've seen stuff for 2006, 2007, 2012, 2018, bla bla bla bla. It just never stops.

There were books written saying it would be 1988, & it was backed up in the Bible, bla bla bla. 1998 also. I'm just assuming we're in the 7 year tribulation period right now, based on all the millenium predictions.

The war in Iraq sucks, but overall, the Tribulation doesn't seem to be quite as bad as I had thought. I'm actually doing alright.

(The only thing that sucks is I've got this harbor seal with 666 painted on the side of it, & I need to bring him with me whenever I want to buy or sell anything. Fucking one-world antichrist government regulations. hey, it's the government, it's not supposed to make sense)

But apart from that, my life is pretty good!:)
So what about the rest of you?
How has the Apocalypse & Tribulation been treating you??
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

if you knew how to read the bible, you would know that every story in it is nothing more than ALLEGORY for the zodiac, it is this simple, jesus is the SUN(in the sky), the twelve disciples are symbolic of the twelve signs of the ZODIAC. PEOPLEtaking the bible literally is the source of this worlds problems, the same with islam or any other man-made IDEOLOGY.
we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively

wishers never choose, choosers never wish

if you knew how to read the 'bible' you would know it is mere ALLEGORY for the ZODIAC. jesus is the SUN(in the sky), the disciples represent the twelve signs of the Zodiac. ancient egytian records make no mention of the Isrealites being in bondage at any time in its history! one tiny example of a very BIG LIE. The bible literally is the source of the problems in the world, same with islam or any other IDIOTOLOGY. NO ONE CAN PROVE THIS ATTACHMENT FALSE, ALL YOU CAN DO IS DENY LIKE ANY OTHER DRUG ADDICT

JESUS WAS NO MORE REAL THEN THAN THE MAN IN THE MOON IS TODAY, THE PROOF IS THERE, ALL ANYONE HAS TO DO IS PUT THEIR "BIBLE" DOWN AND LOOK. ANCIENT EGYTIAN RECORDS MAKE NO MENTION OF ISREALITES IN CAPTIVITY. 'ALLEGEDLY'
SUN(JESUS) SAID HE WOULD RETURN BEFORE THAT GENERATION HAD PASSED. YOU FOLKS ARE ABOUT 2000 YEAARS TOLATE. REVELATIOMIS PROVABLY 4000 YEARS OLD