Kinaa

I didn't join the British Army to conduct American foreign policy

What a load of bullshit you write, \'the most honourable military in the world over there helping the Iraqi get their freedom\' ... come on get real uninformed, look around more carefully at whats going on in the world instead of the crap they feed you inside your own border. And you mnealtx what the fuck are you writing whilst at \'a just another holiday camp\' in kosovo ? whats wrong are those burger king whoppers and inflatable movie theatres getting too comfortable and the dream of playing real soldiers getting to you?

Many a soldier are pissed off and tired of this sick \'war\' and fighting alongside the worst gunho bunch of crap artists in the world better know as the United States Armed forces. Only a person whos mind has not been poluted with Bush or Blairs bullshit will realise that this war is wrong.

Try this link to see the most honourable super starship troopers in action

http://punchbaby.com/media/latrz/clips/sick/DontLoot.wmv

Bagwarrior
Client Scare

There's no way a man would go through so much effort to join an elite organization and then just back out because of principles. He probably got too scared when he was out in combat. He couldn't cut it, and needed a reason so he wouldn't be called a coward and traitor when he returned, so he made up this thing about Americans.

I would think the opposite would be true. If he had a lack of courage under fire it would have shown up much earlier. In fairness I do not speak from experience but I would imagine that such units are very rigorous in their psychological scrutiny of applicants. Furthermore according to the article he has already done several high risk missions so why now would he suddenly become afraid? Ethical conflict seems more likely

There is no way that what he said about our military could be true. We have the greatest, most honorable military in the world, and we're over there helping the Iraqis get their freedom. It's people like this who are too pansy to do anything that are causing problems.

Your military is made up of human beings and therefore subject to the same shortcomings as the rest of the human race. No-one has said that everyone over there is doing that. Perhaps it is only the guys in the specific US unit he is working with (again I really don't know). While I will not give immediate credibility to his statements you cannot just say that they cannot possibly be true.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Oh, did we hit a nerve, having the sheer gall to say something about one of "Merry Olde's" finest that wasn't all sunshine?

Care to discuss the Queen's Lancashire Regiment?

Shoe isn't so comfortable on the other foot, is it?

To quote another poster on here... "suck it up, cupcakes".

By the way, bagwarrior...your profile doesn't say where YOU are...care to share that with the rest of the class?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

That's total BS. It's the liberal media making up stories to further their agenda. Our military would never do something like that. There's got to be another side to the story.

Oh! Try Googling "My Lai".

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

well im sorry there cupcake suger, i deleted the post so as not too offend your supreme golden eagle ass. You see i would be just too terrified to have the United States of George Bush world police invade my hanger and spray warm urine in my mouth for speaking of such things!

Your right, i mean how did I fail too see this before ?

Peace and blue skies, this debate is doing just fine without my input.

Doughnut anyone?

Bagwarrior
Client Scare

>There's no way a man would go through so much effort to join
>an elite organization and then just back out because of principles.

Some people's principles are stronger than you think. They will turn down elite assignments, high paying jobs, power and prestige to do what's right. I admire such people, even if you consider them pansies.

sayeth the headless chicken.

I really wonder if you have the guts to insult me in person.:ph34r:

I really doubt it.

maybe we'll both find out someday. otherwise, if you can't eat what you dish, keep it to yourself.
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

maybe we'll both find out someday. otherwise, if you can't eat what you dish, keep it to yourself.

Wow!

I saw Amazon respond to a pacifist with the general observation that chickenhawks are out in force.

You jumped in with a direct insult (aka "Personal Attack") even though nobody mentioned you.

I recommend more chamomile tea.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Where did I make a personal attack .

I made a statement about the myriad of chickenhawks on this board who would never serve in the first place... did that really get to you that badly?????

You made it personal...reap the rewards.

your recommendations are duly ignored.

btw...how can you possibly say that calling people chickenhawks is not a personal attack? it's a derogatory name designed to attack the person and not the argument. slight double standard don't ya think? :S

That's total BS. It's the liberal media making up stories to further their agenda. Our military would never do something like that. There's got to be another side to the story.

One happened. But this current one - seems premature to presume the same there.

ok. i know that dealing what is dealt isn't the way to rid this forum of garbage but, sometimes my fingers are done typing before i realise that.

Do you mean like the garbge that some of the Ultra Right Handie Boys posted about the guy who actually served in some pretty elite forces.. and you guys called him a pansie.. a coward.. etc...

Perhaps more of the Ultra Right need to get some time evaluating insurgents in person.

One happened. But this current one - seems premature to presume the same there.

Who's presuming? Just pointing out that "we never do something like that" is factually inaccurate. We HAVE done such things. Just like when GWB said the US doesn't torture, while torture was going on in US detention camps.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

That's total BS. It's the liberal media making up stories to further their agenda. Our military would never do something like that. There's got to be another side to the story

---------------------------------------------

Who's presuming? Just pointing out that "we never do something like that" is factually inaccurate. We HAVE done such things. Just like when GWB said the US doesn't torture, while torture was going on in US detention camps.

How is it that very few people have realized the point of these post yet (the BS one, etc)?

I will give you a hint: sometimes it is fun to play a role. :ph34r:
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Perhaps more of the Ultra Right need to get some time evaluating insurgents in person.

as if it were limited to the "ultra right". take the blinders off and admit that forum garbage comes from all sides.

That's total BS. It's the liberal media making up stories to further their agenda. Our military would never do something like that. There's got to be another side to the story

---------------------------------------------

How is it that very few people have realized the point of these post yet (the BS one, etc)?

I will give you a hint: sometimes it is fun to play a role. :ph34r:

Shhhhhhhh.
This ad space for sale.

take the blinders off and admit that forum garbage comes from all sides.

Thread supporting the Administration.. Ultra Right goes all Rah Rah go get em( usually with someone else actually doing the goeing and the getting) moderates and progressives ( AKA Leftie Liberals in your NEWSPEAK) try to discusss the shortcomings and " false intelligence" that brought on the situation we are currently in and the Ultra Right attacks and talks about all the hate from the left.

Thread about anthing questioning the Administration Ultra Right attacks immediately call names... says people are unpatriotic since they are not following in goosestep with the ultra right..... including 30+ year combat veterans

gee you mean that kind of garbage?????

I think people who have not served and dont have a clue other than the news they get from NEWSMAX and Fox News ( current evolution of Pravda and TASS) need to pony up and get involved...oh thats right.. as a couple of your esteemed LOUD colleages here in this forum on the Ultra Right told me flat out.. they would never serve since the military does not pay enough.. so much for all that false patriotism.

btw...how can you possibly say that calling people chickenhawks is not a personal attack?

I don't know if you refuse to understand or if you're incapable.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt -- once.

Actually, no I won't.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

i've served...i can't make anyone else do the same. i also think many people would benefit with some service in the armed forces but, that's a new topic.

so, you're not going to admit that both sides spew garbage; just the righties do. ok, whatever.