vertigofreefly

What i realy hate!

AMERICANS, Germans, Fat Chicks, The French, Sky gods who ignore you, Skydivers who ignore you, WALES, WHALES, Atmosphere "dolphins", Working for a living, Dropzone owners who charge to much to jump, AMERICANS, Alah, Jesus, Jerry Springer, Buda, The Bible, Chicks who hang around skygods to get "free" coaching, The Weather, Fat AMERICAN Chicks, Dubya, Blair, The System, Lottery Winners, People who get free jumps, Anyone who has less than 2000 jumps GO AWAY, Women drivers, Fat women drivers, Terrorists, Bob Lazar, Rich people, Poor people, The "Neady", Hearing about womens problems on the radio, The colour brown, Johnny Cash not being alive and pretentious arseholes who write on forums.
NO ONE CARES!

ooo, and I also hate misspellings in the subject line. Within the text can be okay, but there is just no excuse for messing up the line that everyone is going to see right away.

Well, I guess it is more a pet peeve than a hate. Hate would probably be a strong word there. I mean, do I REALLY hate it? I guess not. So yeah, let's go with pet peeve instead.

Ignore me doing this.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

I hate brussel sprouts.

Brussel sprouts are good for you.

And if they're cooked correctly, buttered, salted and peppered, they taste delicious.

Shame on you. :(

rl

You are not going to change my ways. Shame on you for thinking you can shame me into eating them. >:(

You are not going to change my ways. Shame on you for thinking you can shame me into eating them.

How about if they're deep-fried and spread with raspberry jam and powdered sugar? :)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I hate brussel sprouts.

And if they're cooked correctly, buttered, salted and peppered, they taste delicious.

rl

Brussel sprouts are large green balls of mushy poison... peas are their little brothers.

:P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I hate brussel sprouts.

rl

Brussel sprouts are large green balls of mushy poison... peas are their little brothers.

preach it brother! and broccoli too and cauliflower or however the f*ck you spell it. it's all nastiness.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I hate brussel sprouts.

rl

preach it brother! and broccoli too and cauliflower or however the f*ck you spell it. it's all nastiness.

I like brocolli and cauliflower... but you can keep that "cheese sauce" crap - melt some real cheese on the cauliflower, or just give me some butter to put on it. I refuse to eat brussel sprouts and only eat peas under protest (had to set SOME sort of good examples for the kids, y'know!)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

When I was a kid, all I would eat was...let's see...corn, lima beans, eggplant. I think that's it. It drove my grandfather, who had a very large garden, insane.

I still won't eat tomatoes or peppers or onions, I no longer eat carrots, and there are a few other things I'm not real fond of...like peas and cabbage...but the irony of food for me is that my most favorite vegetables: broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts and asparagus, are not recommended for anyone with a broken thyroid.

And if this isn't the stupidest post I've ever made, it's right up there. :S

rl

P.S. If the brussel sprouts you're being served are mushy, it's no wonder you think they're poison.

...I forgot okra.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Yeah, peas are teh suck too. I do like broccoli though....with some butter or herb infused oil.

I still hate brussel sprouts. :|

OMG though, check it... I LOVE spinach. Steaming hot, w/ melted butter and salt. MMMMMM. I could eat so much of it. It's just yummy.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I still won't eat tomatoes or peppers or onions, I no longer eat carrots, and there are a few other things I'm not real fond of...like peas and cabbage...but the irony of food for me is that my most favorite vegetables: broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts and asparagus, are not recommended for anyone with a broken thyroid.

And YOU have the AUDACITY to shame me for hating brussel sprouts when you don't like the precursors to SALSA?!?!?!??!!?

Dear god woman, I don't even KNOW you. ;)

When I was a kid, all I would eat was...let's see...corn, lima beans, eggplant. I think that's it. It drove my grandfather, who had a very large garden, insane.

And if this isn't the stupidest post I've ever made, it's right up there. :S

rl

P.S. If the brussel sprouts you're being served are mushy, it's no wonder you think they're poison.

...I forgot okra.

:o you gag? :o

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

ooo, and I also hate misspellings in the subject line. Within the text can be okay, but there is just no excuse for messing up the line that everyone is going to see right away.

He's gone for the double-whammy of a misspelling and a missed capitalization in the subject line. If only he'd gone for the trifecta and added a grammatical error. Well, I suppose the unexpected presence of the exclamation point could be counted as a punctuation error, thus earning the trifecta in an unconventional way.:D

:o you gag? :o

I lied. Okra makes me puke, but I never gag.

:|

*whew* I about lost all faith in the world there for a minute.

but you don't like onions? or peppers? not even mild red or yellow peppers? wtf?

i'm w/ vercetti... i don't even know you anymore...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...