What does it mean if Hamas win the Palestinian election?

Sorry for the edit, but, really, how is that different from any individual in the whole world.

Well it isn't. But most individuals don't publicly and openly state that they see it as their mission that democracy and freedom is brought to all parts of the world. Nor are they willingto invade other countries to force that upon them. Guess, to me, that is what makes it a bit different.

Sorry for the edit, but, really, how is that different from any individual in the whole world.

Well it isn't. But most individuals don't publicly and openly state that they see it as their mission that democracy and freedom is brought to all parts of the world. Nor are they willingto invade other countries to force that upon them. Guess, to me, that is what makes it a bit different.

C'mon - don't you even feel a little like rolling through Belgium and kicking some ass? just a little?

Everybody's doing it

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

C'mon - don't you even feel a little like rolling through Belgium and kicking some ass? just a little?

Everybody's doing it

Fucking french fry inventing, chocolate making, beer brewing bast....hey wait a sec.

Belgium rocks.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Dont they know when our administration says it wants democracy... it really means ONLY those democracy's that THE Administration approves of.

100% false.

Today, George W Bush praised the process and decried the victors. Next, he opened the door of communication by speaking to them regarding what they'll need to do to earn a spot at the bargaining table.

What comes out of your keyboard and what happened in reality are unrelated. Try again.

. . =(_8^(1)

Well since you cant seem to find ANYTHING the REPUBICans.. OR this administration does wrong.. I would say that being a total apologist for them is certainly a "personal" failing.

Great, but I sure don't post complete falsehoods, then personally attack anyone who refutes them. What's the point in that?

. . =(_8^(1)

As Ronnie Raygun once said" There you go again"

YAAAAAWWN . . . your version of "wit" isn't overly entertaining. When you'd like to explain how Bush's stated view of the election matches anything you wrote, please do.

If you can't think of anything, feel free to issue another clever personal jab.

. . =(_8^(1)

Then you certainly are NOT SEEING IT.....but I guess the vantage point you are looking from... its kind of hard to see.

pot, meet kettle; kettle, pot. :S

as if you yourself don't have a point of view that skews your decision making.
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

Kewl

Another Ultra Right Handie heard from.... I can always count on you Bush Boys to come to the table in a heartbeat... no matter how badly the administration is buttfucking the american people....

So back on topic.. how many American lives will you find acceptable.... too follow along blindly while NOT dealing with the new Palistinian government.

I have a fairly good grasp on what is going on around me... like wondering how many people in the administration are willing to have thier children go into harms way.. since almost none of them ever did. YET they seem very comfortable with sending other peoples kids and loved ones off in their place for their own personal gain.

SOOO they will not deal with Hamas.. since they are terrorists.... hmmmm the same people in this administration had no problem dealing with terrorists during the Iran Contra affair. We eventually started dealing with Fatah... and the PLO. Some of those same people they were dealing with back then are hell bent on killing as many Americans as they can now. So.. what are the acceptable losses.... how about a few more of you guys on the right... OH YEAH thats right.... as one of you told me.... the pay is not worth it for him to serve. So much for all that support.. and ubber patriotism we see from the Ultra Right.:|

PS: Bush is kind of "squirmy" every time he speaks -- what was different today?

The vodka he pours on his corn flakes.

No, seriously folks what I can't believe is how "surprised" everybody is by the Hamas landslide. In some ways it parallels the Republican sweep of '94. The voters threw out an entrenched and corrupt party and put in their place the party that promotes traditional values. Hamas is disciplined, at least as far as corruption is concerned. And they've provided real social services, while Arafat and Fatah spent the money on themselves, their friends, and their lawless overfed thugs who comprised some 13 different "police" functions. Who would YOU choose if you were a Palestinian voter ? I hardly even read the paper, but the handwriting's been on the wall for years.

Now that they have some elected power, we'll just have to see how they use it. A reminder that democracy in the Middle East doesn't always work in our favor.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

they seem very comfortable with sending other peoples kids and loved ones off in their place for their own personal gain.

patently ridiculous.

SOOO they will not deal with Hamas.. since they are terrorists.... hmmmm the same people in this administration had no problem dealing with terrorists during the Iran Contra affair. We eventually started dealing with Fatah... and the PLO.

hind sight is 20/20. the iran contra affair was a mistake and the u.s. knows it --> lesson learned. both fatah and the plo negotiated to stop their terrorist attacks to form a peaceful region around israel. so far, hamas has not done so. hence, the admin's policy.

Some of those same people they were dealing with back then are hell bent on killing as many Americans as they can now.

...and the world turns. oh wait, yeah...they're hell bent on killing anyone who thinks anything different from them, not just americans. does that mean we shouldn't do what's right now?

what are the acceptable losses

tough question. we'll never know how many civilian lives have been saved due to bush's actions now will we.

as one of you told me.... the pay is not worth it for him to serve. So much for all that support.. and ubber patriotism we see from the Ultra Right.

money aside, many soldiers have volunteered to serve multiple tours because they believe what we are doing is the correct thing to do. there, my many beat your one. :D [:/]

they seem very comfortable with sending other peoples kids and loved ones off in their place for their own personal gain.

patently ridiculous.

Kindly remind us how Bush and Cheney spent the Vietnam War years while other people's kids were dying in the jungles of southeast Asia. Then tell us again how ridiculous Amazon's assertion is.

"I had other priorities in the 60's than military service." - R. Cheney

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

you must be the only person who didn't change after 4 decades. the fact that all i cared about 15 years ago was skateboarding and taunting the cops wouldn't lead you to believe that i would be in the position that i am today.

the fact of the matter is the idea that bush and his administration went to the middle east for personnal gain is, once again for the cheap seats, patently ridiculous.

Kindly remind us how Bush and Cheney spent the Vietnam War years while other people's kids were dying in the jungles of southeast Asia. Then tell us again how ridiculous Amazon's assertion is.

"I had other priorities in the 60's than military service." - R. Cheney

Call me uneducated but I really don't know or care how they spent the war years of thier time.

Not everyone served in wartime. Not everyone who did serve in war actully went to war. Not everyone who went to war actually fought.

My question is how is that relevant to them running the country. Let them spend their time educating themselves so they can make the best desicion for the coutry as a whole and let the warriors do the fighting. Everyone has a skill set let them use thiers. I'd rather have Bush in office than behind a gun.
HackB A.K.A. "Puppy"