rhino

Al Qaeda's #2 al-Zawahri, Got that mother fucker.....

Reread, it in the last sentance of the artical that says al-zawahri was not in the confirmed dead. That is what I heard on the news tonight on TV also. That it was not him.

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177585,00.html

I'm hearing it from multiple sources. Hopefully it is true.. This cock sucker won't be making any more loud mouthed videos anytime soon..

ha ha.. byiatch!!!!

Rhino>:(

Actually the Fox news report states that it was Hamza Rabia who was killed. Good job none the less, 1 more down...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and his remains were identified in DNA tests, Information Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed said.

we'll see,,<<<

Yeah, I wish Osama was there. Sometime I think he is already dead.

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

Shoulda given him life in prison. <<

or CANDY. :S

I also read he was on dialissas. That would greatly reduce his ability to stay moving. I mean like a criminal on the "lamb" has to keep running.

I have kinda always wondered if the US troops were to kill him, and there were no media to report it, would the goverment tell us?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177585,00.html

I'm hearing it from multiple sources. Hopefully it is true.. This cock sucker won't be making any more loud mouthed videos anytime soon..

ha ha.. byiatch!!!!

I hope it was him. CNN has been showing clips of Al Zawahri most of the evening... We'll see. I also saw video segments of a local man holding a piece of metal and I could make out several letters painted on it, which pretty much makes it American, at least. Blew the fuck outta that building didn't it? B|
Rhino>:(

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Look if the Americans or British for that matter really want to get Al Zawahri or any of the Al Qaeda leaders why not use ground troops as soon as they receive the intel? The lives of the troops would be put at risk but at least they would stand a better chance of getting their man than an airstrike from thousands of feet. It might also reduce civilian casualties and give quicker confirmation of the kill.

<>

Which is more than can be said for the other poor bugers that got in the way.

Also, I wonder what Pakistans' take is on being bombed?

Try reading the article again. Pay careful attention to the fact that it was Pakistan that did the bombing.

PESHAWAR, Pakistan — One of Al Qaeda's top five leaders, said to be responsible for planning overseas strikes, was killed by Pakistani security forces in a rocket attack near the Afghan border with U.S. help, American and Pakistani officials said Saturday.

I'll put my source up against yours..

clicky

Quoting intelligence sources, US media said it was a CIA raid. The US military says it is not aware of any operations taking place in the Bajaur tribal area.

Pakistan's information minister condemned the attack.

Sheikh Rashid Ahmed told a news conference the US ambassador would be summoned to explain.

Jets - or in some accounts a Predator drone - reportedly fired missiles at a particular housing compound in the village.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Wouldn't really matter if they get him or not, there are many more who can fill his shoes. I much rather see these assholes locked up than turning them into martyrs. Good chance that they would had caught these guys by now if not for diverting attention and manpower elsewhere.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Maybe.... but as has been shown soooo many times (and can be seen from the sources used today)... we almost never get to the bottom of a story and certainly the first report can be shot full of holes.... I guess only time may tell.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome