billvon

Anonymous trolling now illegal in the US

>Any more than my real first name and city (and bunches of pictures
> of me) is more than I want every Tom, Dick, and Stalker to know...
> how do you stay compliant with this law without leaving yourself
> open to harm?

No idea. Most likely people will be fine unless they are 'people of interest' in which case this law will be used to arrest them. (Or unless they criticize the government, of course.)

Oh goody. I'm safe then. :S:S

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

(Or unless they criticize the government, of course.)

So, I am thinking that a lot of us will finally meet someday. Will we have a cell block of our own and who will run it? Who here is most qualified to be a cell boss? And what about prison gangs? Can we start our own? The Aryan Nation and Latin Kings will most likely keep their distance, cuz everyone knows that skydivers are just plain freakin' crazy. How about entertainment? Will we be allowed to do BASE off of the guard towers? or will we have to file a suit for inhuman treatment if not? Hope I am not annoying anyone.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Most likely people will be fine unless they are 'people of interest' in which case this law will be used to arrest them. (Or unless they criticize the government, of course.)

I am still wondering when you guys are going to change that line...."land of the free
"

:):P

Edited for spelling

I ams till wondering when you guys are ging to change that line...."land of the free"

Your free to file all the frivolous lawsuits you want in prison and I fully plan to do so if not allowed to BASE off of the guard towers>:(
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

>I am still wondering when you guys are going to change that line...."land of the free"

Same line; you just have to read the fine print.

LAND OF THE FREE*

(*= void where prohibited. Some restrictions apply. Not valid in all states. Does not apply to acts of God, terrorism, or political campaigns. Not transferable to people outside your party. May cause drowsiness, feelings of panic, loose living and impotence. Do not operate heavy machinery while free.)

Since my campaign posters will be plastered all over America leading up to The Big One in 2008, there really doesn’t seem to be any reason why I would conceal that I am Senator John Blutarsky. Which I guess safe harbors me from liability when I place those annoying late night calls to Barb and Nancy after a bender with Ted.

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

Yeah, I think they just need to remove the word "annoy." If not, then there are a lot of posters on here who will soon be going to prison. (Of course, I don't have to worry about that because I never annoy anyone.

Are you saying you wouldn't enjoy doing some prison time with me?:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Are you saying you wouldn't enjoy doing some prison time with me?:D

Are we talking about you as a prison guard, or as another inmate?

(The prison guard scenario might be somewhat enjoyable... )

:)

You just like the cuffs, Keely!! :D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Just out of interest, what happens if a non-US troll posts on a US hosted website.
What jurisdiction applies?
Similarly, what happens if a US troll posts on a non US hosted site?

I think this is a minefield and can't be effectively policed....
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

When 100 Senators and (most) of the Reps vote this down next week, we can then see them all going out and stating "I'm for the 1st amendment - look at the law I struck down. Vote for me"

Then we'll know why they did this. Taxpayer dollars at work.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Just out of interest, what happens if a non-US troll posts on a US hosted website.
What jurisdiction applies?
Similarly, what happens if a US troll posts on a non US hosted site?

I think this is a minefield and can't be effectively policed....

If you go against this law, in any US hosted site, then we will have to go after your kilted arse:P
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon