artistcalledian

USA V China

bro i think china already holds the u.s. by the gonads. but allows the u.s. to think they are the greatest

I don't think you understand how little sense this makes if you understand the culture

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I don't think you understand how little sense this makes if you understand the culture

the culture of busines?

culture is culture, business is business.

if the chinese started singing and ranting about how they are number 1 and the best and all the shit you seppos keep going on about then. the u.s. would have something to say about it.

but they don't, you do and they just keep quiet and feed you the millions/billions and charge you the interest, now that is good business.

it is a bit like a waiter taking the shit from the loud obnoxious seppo to get the tip at the end.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

you seppos keep going on about then..

what's a 'seppo'? sounds derogatory

you tell Walt to 'take his head out of his ass', then you call me a ?seppo?

Can you discuss a point without PAs?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Agreed there certainly would be dead agaist an alliance.

Although say there was a big "what if" and china poltically threatened that country, their policy might be forced to change.

It is hard to know who would alliance, as this issue is fairly recent in peoples minds i guess compared to say with Iraq and the alliajces there

"Why did the title" George and Dicks Excellent Adventure" just pop into my mind"

Along with the phrase..
"Bogus, Dude!"

also...

Bill - "The only true wisdom consists of knowing you know nothing".
Ted: "That's us, dude"
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

China owns the USA right now! Just look around your house. Seriously, Pick up anything...where is it made? Funny how the biggest CAPITALISTIC country in the world relies on the most oppressive for it's economic survival. This should set the next American revolution into motion. Capitalism has run it's course...thanks to greed. America is no longer...uumm...America, don't go die for it.

Funny how the biggest CAPITALISTIC country in the world relies on the most oppressive for it's economic survival

Funny stuff...:D:D:D

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Funny how you think the country of origin of a TV or waffle iron has any significance in the political world. That has no bearing on one country's ability to kick the shit out of another.

When the USA completes its apparently irreversible outsourcing of manufacturing, design, and software to Asia, where will it find the means to kick anyone around?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Exactly. And people build things because... other people BUY them!
If O'Reilly was brave enough to boycott visiting France, I am sure his followers would find it in them to stop buying TVs, waffle irons, and all the cheap goodies so uselessly essential to modern society.:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

"Seppo" or also, "Seppie" is Cockney rhyming slang.

It works by coming up with a rhyme for the word you want to say, then using a word that commonly goes with it.

Like referring to your friend as "my china"

Friend = Mate Mate rhymes with Plate. As in china plate.

With Seppie it works like this:

American = Yank. Yank rhymes with tank. As in septic tank. So from that you get "seppie" or "seppo".

You could do the same thing with a New Zealander.

New Zealander = Kiwi. Kiwi rhymes with PeeWee. As in PeeWee Herman. So a New Zealander would be a "Herman."

:P
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

"Seppo" or also, "Seppie" is Cockney rhyming slang.

It works by coming up with a rhyme for the word you want to say, then using a word that commonly goes with it.

Like referring to your friend as "my china"

Friend = Mate Mate rhymes with Plate. As in china plate.

With Seppie it works like this:

American = Yank. Yank rhymes with tank. As in septic tank. So from that you get "seppie" or "seppo".

You could do the same thing with a New Zealander.

New Zealander = Kiwi. Kiwi rhymes with PeeWee. As in PeeWee Herman. So a New Zealander would be a "Herman."

:P

And then there are Bristols and Berks.

Bristols - Bristol cities - titties

Berks - c*nt (not sure why, something to do with hunting?)

The Berkeley Hunt dates back to the 12th Century.

What a picturesque language we have.

>Funny how you think the country of origin of a TV or waffle iron has
> any significance in the political world. That has no bearing on one
> country's ability to kick the shit out of another.

As we won WWII and the Cold War primarily by the strength of our economy, it has a great deal to do with who can kick the shit out of who.