Skolem45

45 Dead and 200 Hurt in Egyptian Blasts

A series of explosions, including at least four car bombs, struck the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheik early Saturday, hitting several hotels packed with European and Egyptian tourists. Security officials said at least 45 people died in the deadliest attack in Egypt in nearly a decade.

That's what the Egyptians get for blindly following Bush into invading Iraq!

Oh wait... they didn't do that.

Face it people, "Let's stop doing whatever it is they don't like and they will leave us alone" is not a viable policy.

Extremists have one goal: "If it can't be my way, then it won't be ANY way!". There is no compromise, only destruction of everything that does not fit them.

On a side note: Sharm el Shiekh is beautiful. I vacationed there once. Too bad I have no desire to ever return.

Maybe Egypt will now get their fat-ass off the fence and get actively involved in fighting against terrorism.

So, what do the British public polls say about support for the fight against terrorism now that it has come to roost in their country?

So, what do the British public polls say about support for the fight against terrorism now that it has come to roost in their country?

:S oh boy, here we go.

next post will be someone reminding JohnRich that there has been problems with terrorist attacks in Britain for a lot longer than in the USA.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

:S oh boy, here we go.

next post will be someone reminding JohnRich that there has been problems with terrorist attacks in Britain for a lot longer than in the USA.

OK, there have been terrorist attacks in the UK on a fairly regular basis since 1969. In the US they mostly turned a blind eye to the PIRA and sent the terrorists lots of money until suddenly on 9/11 the US got a bad dose of terrorism too.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Maybe Egypt will now get their fat-ass off the fence and get actively involved in fighting against terrorism.

Egypt has been one of the most active anti islamic terrorism country in the Middle East. Saddat was assassinated by terrorsits. Since then Moubarak has been pretty active trying to quell them (as well as other political groups that oppose him...).

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

as if they haven't done that after the assasination of former president sadat :S

egypt is not a part of britain. or did i miss something?

if i missunderstood something: my bad but still -----› wrong thread.
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666